What's new

Saudi Arabia brings cultural, religious exotica to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we letting these wahhabi satanic cult in our land? they treat indians like dirt in their country we only need them for oil thats it when that runs out they will be back on their camels looking for perals like their forefathers

Why are we letting these wahhabi satanic cult in our land? they treat indians like dirt in their country we only need them for oil thats it when that runs out they will be back on their camels looking for perals like their forefathers

Agreed inspite of the love and adoration that our Muslim brothers have for Islamic holysites situated in KSA, KSA as a country should be kept at arm's length. We already saw how much mess the Saudi funded religious schools and the thought they propagate are causing in Pakistan.

I remember when Saudi King visited India he agreed to fund the restoration of Juma Masjid but Indian Govt rejected the offer.

Agreed inspite of the love and adoration that our Muslim brothers have for Islamic holysites situated in KSA, KSA as a country should be kept at arm's length. We already saw how much mess the Saudi funded religious schools and the thought they propagate are causing in Pakistan.

These are the same guys who provide funds to LET never trust the Saudis they are India's enemies

We already have seen that!

Special prayer held in Kolkata for Osama bin Laden, IBN Live News

Chennai mosque conducts ''janazah'' for bin Laden

Infact Every Saudi Donation and Funds must go through Government's Scrutiny!

We have a Lot of Illiterate and Ummah Addicts!

Can't take the chance looking at our Borders!

These are the same guys who provide funds to LET never trust the Saudis they are India's enemies

Thats a strong word...I would not use that word to describe KSA. According to me KSA is not in tune with the interests of India..

Thats a strong word...I would not use that word to describe KSA. According to me KSA is not in tune with the interests of India..

They provided help to Pakistan everytime we fought a war and now they provide funds to LET lets be honest why we even need them? just for Indian muslim sake and also oil thats the reality

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

These hate filled saudi jihadi majids need to be red taped asap

Islam was not forced on you. Rather when 1400 years ago Islam came people had become fed up with the corrupt Kings of Iran and became Muslims enmasse. Read your history. If you do not like Islam, you can live like thousands of Iranians who left Iran and now live in west without any religion. No body forces you to stay in Iran. But today almost every one in Iran is a Muslim and will remain so regardless of your hate mongering about Islam. Almost all Iran's scientific achievements, arts, and culture were produced after Islam. Who do you think Iran's famous poets and scientists were? They were all Muslims and were proud of it. Just because you are not, does not mean 75 million other people living there feel the same. Name one philosopher or scientists of repute before Islam. There are none. While Greece at the time had more scientists in a village than Iran had in its entire empire. Learn the facts. Avecenna was actually an Islamic scholar. So were others.

So by your logic, today thousands of Pakistanis are fed up with Zardari and other corrupt leaders yet I don't see you becoming Jewish or Christian or Buddhist/Hindu etc.

Iran's scientific history lies in its ancient culture long before Islam came to Iran mate. You might have very few mouths in Iranian mainland to talk openly on this but it is very clear from historical facts that many marvels of ancient Iran came before Islam did. Ask any Zoroastrian scholar and he'd tell you clearly about it. The Iranians that happened to invent different inventions just happened to be Muslims.

It is quite amusing the way you're claiming all enlightenment only to Islam while Iran was an intelligent nation long long before Islam as a religion even existed. Most of the ancient cultures of eastern world (including Iran), were very intelligence long before Abrahamic religions came into being. This is the reality whether you want to accept it or not.

I strongly agree with you. Dates and figs are fine but we don't want jihadi alien culture not of India in our land creating problems. And mind you, we eastern Indians get to see a lot of that bullcr@p courtesy a country that is very close to our borders and is pretty apt at sending people very well versed in activities mentioned in your links.

I strongly agree with you. Dates and figs are fine but we don't want jihadi alien culture not of India in our land creating problems. And mind you, we eastern Indians get to see a lot of that bullcr@p courtesy a country that is very close to our borders and is pretty apt at sending people very well versed in activities mentioned in your links.

Here on the West Coast We have to deal with the Islamic Pirates! :lol:

Those People near you have reached even our Lands sadly!

They provided help to Pakistan everytime we fought a war and now they provide funds to LET lets be honest why we even need them? just for Indian muslim sake and also oil thats the reality[

Apart from oil, thousands of Indian expats work there.

When it comes to Pakistan, lets face it... almost all ME countries (including Iran) apart from US supported and helped Pakistan in all our wars with that country. Does that mean we should make enemies out of every single one of them.

Sugary dates, Persian calligraphy, colourful contemporary art, henna designs are all desirable. What is not desirable is fundamental Islamic thought whether Wahabi or Salafi being propagated though institutions being funded from abroad. Despite tough money exchange/transfer rules, a lot of funding still goes on. We have to put a stop to this.

Religious exotica ?

those fools call their hate filled wahhabi/salafi thoughts as exotica ?

What has the world come to ?:hitwall:

we are seeing what the saudi funded madarsas are doing in pak...do we need it here also ?...:nono:

what radicalization exactly? Ever been in KSA? they are not the camel jockeys, child molesting terrorists hollywood plays them as

no they spank their girls in public for driving cars....quite an extraordinary cultural evolution...

I am just hypothetical about it. You are siding with a person who is a known anti-Muslim on this forum spewing hate about Islam all the time. While we love and respect Iran and its history and have a factual view of the world, this guy is just hate mongering all the time. The Kings forced him out. Whether the kings was a Muslim or not, it means he was not a Mullah. And now go and read your above comment. You said, Mullahs forced him out. That sentence is pure hate and fabrication. If you are Muslim you would not do such a thing, or would you? You have sided with a Islam hater and have come up with a hateful fabricated sentence. I urge you to go and edit that sentence out. If you like to be balanced with Persian God King, please be so but not at the cost of rationality and truth. Respect him but dont sacrifice history, facts and reason.

Did you ever notice that I THANKED your post? What does it tell you? Just because I pointed out mullahs you got agitated and called me almost non muslim. I am muslim but sorry, i dont fancy mullahs.

Iranians and Afghans have a great ancient culture and an identity that is independent of Islam. However that is not the case for Pakistan ... before Islam people of that area were following Indic Dharmic religions like Sanatan Dharma and Buddha Dharma.

Some Pakistanis may feel very insecure if they see Iranians go back to their pre-Islamic roots. They cannot do the same thing without losing their national identity, which is founded on the two nation theory.

lol, what a logic, " pakistanies may feel insecure if they see iranians go back to their pre-islamic roots "

TARIQ

"The Arabs, Turks, Persians all follow Islam...but god forbid if they tomorrow leave Islam, the Arabs will still Arabs, the turks will remain Turks and the Persians, Persians...but we ?" - a religious scholar in Pakistan during the 70s.

I saw it in the signature of another Pak member here and its so true.

Without Islam you don have an identity.

LOL
this topic got killed from the first post

I don't know what a cultural thread had to do about India being separated

@Persian god king

as much as I am proud that I am a Muslim but the Arabian peninsula had many civilizations
and you can visit these civilizations' sites when ever you want

and according to your logic the Egyptians should also leave Islam because they had a great civilizations

regards

the egyptians were never arabs to start with...they were just assimilated into the arabs as time progressed...
the present day egyptian arabs dont have any linkages to their glorious ancestors....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom