What's new

Saudi Arabia brings cultural, religious exotica to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know about any of your disputes but '300' was just plain stupid. The Persians didn't even look like Persians. I watched Transformers last night and they had an Autobot destroy an "Illegal Iranian Nuclear Facility" (That's what they called it).

Michael Bay + Lack of imagination x Current Events = Propaganda Films :lol:

^^
we dont really care about what the Yankees think of us, they have no history of their own.

Don't know about any of your disputes but '300' was just plain stupid. The Persians didn't even look like Persians. I watched Transformers last night and they had an Autobot destroy an "Illegal Iranian Nuclear Facility" (That's what they called it).

Michael Bay + Lack of imagination x Current Events = Propaganda Films :lol:

The Immortals in 300 looked more like Japanese ninjas :lol: Look forward to watching T3, too bad there aren't any cinemas in BD :tdown:

And i thought this thread is about....

Saudi Arabia brings cultural, religious exotica to India :what:

I like stupid movies with lot of action, I like Zombie apocalypse movies more! :D

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Today's Iranians are more Semitic than Persian, I think Tajiks are closest you can get to Persians.

I like stupid movies with lot of action, I like Zombie apocalypse movies more! :D

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Today's Iranians are more Semitic than Persian, I think Tajiks are closest you can get to Persians.

Tajiks are like Russians now.

Iran was great before arrival of Islam and even during Islamic period, most of the "Islamic" advances can be contributed to Persian people. Modern Iran has become such a basket case due to religious drama.

And i thought this thread is about....

Saudi Arabia brings cultural, religious exotica to India :what:

Most of which is somehow derived from Iran. Unless you like camel riding or fancy Arabic, KSA doesn't have much to offer.

Sorry, ones from Tajikistan anyways. The ones in Eastern Afghanistan look pretty old school Persian to me.

I knew you were talking about tajiks of Tajikistan/Samarqand and Bukhara. but why do you think about them like that? and how about Tajiks of other parts of Afghanistan? looks like you had differnt opinion about them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom