What's new

Saudi Arabia brings cultural, religious exotica to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Persian=Iran is known for Zoroastrian. it is very old religion but they started following Islam later (reason i don't know). Still, Zoroastrian is deeply routed in Persian culture. Today, maximum parsi population living in India specially Mumbai.

Zoroastrians in Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parsi

Due to persecution by Muslims, Those Zoroastrian people came and settled in and become Parsi. We should respect Persian culture and tradition and avoid Wahhabi cultural in India. They are bad !!

Did you ever notice that I THANKED your post? What does it tell you? Just because I pointed out mullahs you got agitated and called me almost non muslim. I am muslim but sorry, i dont fancy mullahs.

I know. You have thanked me quite alot of times for which I am flattered and really feel obliged. Whether you like Mullahs or not is not the question. As I said in my above post, it was hypothetical. But you must also concede that you put up a fabricated statement up there just because you do not like Mullahs. Persian God King is a faithless guy who is screwing with other people sensitivities. So I do not think it is good to take sides with him. I am an admirer of Persian culture. You know that. I put up a post in a thread about a Pakistani signer singing a Persian song which you also thanked by the way. Now let me tell you something being admirer of something is some thing else. People like Persian God King are fascists. I am sure you with an Afghan connection know what I am talking about. These racist people which comprise a tiny minority of Iranian population look down on people like you and me and our religion. So it is better to slap them in the face from time to time. And I see you got angry about hypothetical non-Muslim comment so I am sure your siding with this fascist was just unintentional. Anyways I apologize at the end if your sensitivities was touched by me. I hope you understand other people also have sensitivities too.

I know. You have thanked me quite alot of times for which I am flattered and really feel obliged. Whether you like Mullahs or not is not the question. As I said in my above post, it was hypothetical. But you must also concede that you put up a fabricated statement up there just because you do not like Mullahs. Persian God King is a faithless guy who is screwing with other people sensitivities. So I do not think it is good to take sides with him. I am an admirer of Persian culture. You know that. I put up a post in a thread about a Pakistani signer singing a Persian song which you also thanked by the way. Now let me tell you something being admirer of something is some thing else. People like Persian God King are fascists. I am sure you with an Afghan connection know what I am talking about. These racist people which comprise a tiny minority of Iranian population look down on people like you and me and our religion. So it is better to slap them in the face from time to time. And I see you got angry about hypothetical non-Muslim comment so I am sure your siding with this fascist was just unintentional. Anyways I apologize at the end if your sensitivities was touched by me. I hope you understand other people also have sensitivities too.

Damn, I didn't know that :blink: :lol:

From what I know, majority of the Persians used to follow Zoroaster-ism. But then, for some reason, they didn't see much in it. So, they went for Islam.

And still, their empire flourished with their last emperor kicked out in 1979. They still had their distinctive cultural and historical heritage, and completely different from the Arabs or the South Asians or even the Chinese. Their culture is unique.

As far as today's Iran is concerned, I think they need more effective leadership. America bashing (Nejad style) is getting kinda boring.

By the way, the Persians fought many brutal battle with the Byzantines for a very long time (also an enemy of the Arabs).

@Topic: Be nice to the Saudis my dear Indian friends :) They have money, oil and great food. Also, keep an eye out for possibly hostile covert activities ;)

@Topic: Be nice to the Saudis my dear Indian friends :) They have money, oil and great food. Also, keep an eye out for possibly hostile covert activities ;)

Why should we? Our relation with KSA is purely business and what covert activities that they can possibly do in India.

Zabanya, in 1979 shah pehlawi was kicked out he was muslim but a secularist one. The persian empire was vanished after the sahaba r-a destroyed them in different battles the most famous one Alqadsiyyah the commander was sa'ad bin abi waqas ( one of the ten whom were told of paradise ) during the times of Umer r-a

TARIQ

Indians are more Israeli than Israelis, More Persian than Persians, More Pakistani than Pakistanis, and More American than Americans.

GG Bharatis.

iran culture is ancient culture the islam was forced on us. while saudi arabian culture was and is islam.

Even when the Persians had not converted to Islam they were still hated in the west

this_is_sparta_This_is_SPARTA-s373x411-14709-580.jpg

Why should we? Our relation with KSA is purely business and what covert activities that they can possibly do in India.

Well, some people claim that they fund Salafis and terrorists groups and the like. Just saying :D

i may even agree with the others...but why would an indian in his right mind even contemplate about the bold part....:hitwall:

I get that feeling when Indians lecture me about Pakistan.

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

YEAH LET'S ALL GANG UP AND GO ARAB AND ISLAM BASHING!!!-NOT

I was not raised this way to get into mob mentality and hate people for no reason. I was definitely not educated to believe in that kind of crap either.

I get that feeling when Indians lecture me about Pakistan.

You got that utterly wrong.....

YEAH LET'S ALL GANG UP AND GO ARAB AND ISLAM BASHING!!!-NOT
I was not raised this way to get into mob mentality and hate people for no reason. I was definitely not educated to believe in that kind of crap either.

saying the truth about something does not mean bashing.....if you consider it bashing so be it....i give a damn...

seld delete ......................

There are so many members punking around without getting banned, it sometimes make me wonder if the MODS themselves have created those fake accounts to troll....

coming to the point : How can a religion make a person brainy ? A person can be a genius but at the same time an atheist. I don't understand the argument that most inventions from persia came after people accepted Islam enmasse.

What a ridiculous argument..

Let him talk crap thats all he can do.

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

How many Zorathroostians are there in Iran today?

Alot of them including my family had to flee iran because of what the government of iran was doing to them, alot are actually living in india and they are doing very well.

Edit your last post, Persian. It can get you ban.

There's no need for personal attacks. Just lay out your points if you have disagreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom