What's new

Saudi Arabia announces formation of Islamic military coalition of 34 States.

I'm very surprised of this level of ignorance here in PDF....they even don't try to read or educate themselves....they only put all Arabs in one scale(sure we are brothers)...but they don't know the strength of the EGYPTIAN ARMED FORCES where some pakestani officers study in some military schools.
and in spite of the internet is full of Egyptian Military products which is advanced products by the level of Turkey and Pakestani products but they still ignorants and the funny thing arrogants too.

*Egypt ground forces training is as good as our.
*Egypt airforce is better than Pakistan and in near future will be better in all aspects
*Egyptian navy is slightly weaker compared to Pakistan navy

Under what authority can the Saudi's announce such a coalition.

A military coalition can be announced under the umbrella of either the OIC or Arab League, that to if an imminent threat to the Islamic countries is proven.

Presently, I don't think that Arab's will make such a move to define such a threat, as it would be only be a non-muslim threat which would exist. Whole will prove such a threat.

If they want such a coalition only to protect KSA and it's interests, then it won't work.

I thought the point of this coalition was to cooperate in the fight against terrorism across, at least, all the States that are supposedly part of this coalition - what's the point of the 'Asian States' being part of this coalition if its only for fighting select groups primarily active in Arab countries?

This is a political coalition designed to deal with foreign influences namely, Iranian and Russian. Beyond that, I don't see the coalition fighting Afghan Taliban who are a Pakistani proxy, or Pakistani Taliban, or Boko Haram, or PKK, or <insert a terrorist group in an Islamic country>.

a part of it, but you gotta look behind the curtain to see who is really pulling the strings.

IS / ISIS / ISIL / Daesh commanders are mostly ex-Iraqi Ba'athist officers who were banned from public jobs and offices because Paul Bremer thought it was a great idea. These people turned to crime because they couldn't find a job and the state around them effectively collapsed.

Source:
1. How Saddam’s Former Soldiers Are Fueling the Rise of ISIS (PBS, 2014)
2. Did the US occupation create ISIL? (Al Jazeera / Video, 2015)
3. Long Road To Hell (CNN, 2015)

Lets hope they tackle ISIS instead of Houthis this time

I'm very surprised of this level of ignorance here in PDF....they even don't try to read or educate themselves....they only put all Arabs in one scale(sure we are brothers)...but they don't know the strength of the EGYPTIAN ARMED FORCES where some pakestani officers study in some military schools.
and in spite of the internet is full of Egyptian Military products which is advanced products by the level of Turkey and Pakestani products but they still ignorants and the funny thing arrogants too.
Ignore the haters and move on

This is a political coalition designed to deal with foreign influences namely, Iranian and Russian. Beyond that, I don't see the coalition fighting Afghan Taliban who are a Pakistani proxy, or Pakistani Taliban, or Boko Haram, or PKK, or <insert a terrorist group in an Islamic country>.

IS / ISIS / ISIL / Daesh commanders are mostly ex-Iraqi Ba'athist officers who were banned from public jobs and offices because Paul Bremer thought it was a great idea. These people turned to crime because they couldn't find a job and the state around them effectively collapsed.

Source:
1. How Saddam’s Former Soldiers Are Fueling the Rise of ISIS (PBS, 2014)
2. Did the US occupation create ISIL? (Al Jazeera / Video, 2015)

how many ba'athis officers and can you name a few :o:

are these ex-officers filling IS recruits minds with wahhabi crap :disagree:

An Islamic nato will help rid our land of pests like daesh without troubling western interventions

If they start from Israel and clean the mess then my vote is that Pakistan join in, if not than Pakistan should stay out.
If they wana really start a coalition that protects and work for Islam and Islamic countries than they should ensure that ONLY MUSLIMS do the talk and walk, No other foreign agenda should be able to interrupt the decisions. That's the way it should be.
Regards

the Coalition will be from

- Saudi Arabia
- Egypt
- UAE
- Pakistan
- Jordan
- Kuwait
- Bahrain
- Bangladesh
- Turkey
- Qatar
- Tunisia
- Malaysia
- Libya
- Lebanon
- Sudan
- Palestine
- Morocco
and more

If you guys really need to fight terrorism, then honestly Pakistan is the best equipped nation to lead all the team mentioned in this article to lead the war...When do the Saudi started fighting on the war front??

how many ba'athis officers and can you name a few :o:

are these ex-officers filling IS recruits minds with wahhabi crap :disagree:

25 of the top 40 ISIS commanders are ex-Ba'athists from Sadam's army.

As for how members of al-Qaeda and Ansar al-Islam met Ba'athists?

During the 2000s, Hassan was imprisoned in the U.S.-run Bucca prison camp, the main detention center for members of the Sunni insurgency, where al-Baghdadi also was held. The prison was a significant incubator for the Islamic State group, bringing militants like al-Baghdadi into contact with former Saddam officers, including members of special forces, the elite Republican Guard and the paramilitary force called Fedayeen.

oe0RACv.jpg

Source: IS top command dominated by ex-officers in Saddam's army

Last edited:
If you guys really need to fight terrorism, then honestly Pakistan is the best equipped nation to lead all the team mentioned in this article to lead the war...When do the Saudi started fighting on the war front??
I propose a system like that in the anti piracy taskforce where leadership is rotated among contributing states

Back
Top Bottom