What's new

Saudi Arabia and China, a new era of strategic relations

A few Indians acting sourgrapes again?

Just ignoring those excellent posts below:

@godofwar did you even understand what @Yzd Khalifa wrote to you of the dozens of FACTS that he mentioned? Some very well-known for outsiders and some less so.

It seems not to be the case.

The ancient ME has been the center of the world for thousands of years and is still today one of the most geopolitically and geo-strategically important areas of the world and a crossroad of the world located next to Europe, Africa and the remaining part of Asia aside from being one of the richest ares of the world in terms of natural resources and the homeland of the 3 major monotheistic religions of the world. The 3 Abrahamic religions.

A region that connects the Arabian Sea, Indian Ocean, Gulf, Red Sea and Mediterranean Sea. Enough said.

Oil plays a little role in all that and will continue to play a lesser role but the strategic importance of the ME region will always remain and KSA being one of the regional powers of the ME/Western Asia will remain important for any world power. Let alone the GCC as a whole.

Only simpletons (sorry) look at all those facts and aspects by just focusing on something as trivial as oil.

:lol:

You just highlighted the GCC. That's not a geographical area, historical area or regional area. It's just a political and economic union. Dude, read a bit about the ancient ME region before you make such mistakes or try to act more knowledgeable than the locals.

Map indicating CCASG members.

Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, please stick to India or Bangladesh.

Now here is Eastern Arabia for you.

Eastern Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also such mistakes are not the point they are just highlighting your lack of knowledge about this particular issue and region. I already proved that and so did @Yzd Khalifa

Anyway this is not surprising. I know little about the geopolitics of India's region hence I do not discuss that.

No rational human being would ever consider the American-Saudi effort of foiling 400 terror attacks worldwide as a lip service.

And no rational human being would ever consider the Saudi-America effort of promoting stability in the ME as a lip service.

Maybe devaluing the human's life is your thing with that lip service, but surely it isn't ours.

And no rational human being would ever consider the Saudi aid to NASA, MIT, and other US medical research centers as a lip service. KSA helped many notable institutions to carry out projects of extreme importance to humanity.

And no rational human being would ever consider the Saudi-American private sector investments, commerce as a lip service.

And no rational human being would ever consider a non-oil $80 billion trade volume as a lip service.

And no rational human being would ever consider the public, private Saudi investment in the local US market as a public investment.

And no rational human being would ever consider purchasing public bonds as a lip service.

And no rational human being would ever consider the US-Saudi multi-billion industrial projects as a lip service.

And no rational human being would ever consider the Saudi-US educational relations as a lip service.

And no rational human being would ever consider the two-way Saudi-American infrastructural investments as a lip service.

I'm a dual Saudi-US national, and that lip service part of yours insults my Intelligence as I can always speak with the authority on that.

Those who follow the " Geo-strategical " discourse probably can't distinguish between the concept of business and politics. It's been said that a given group of people, can only think in the categories their mindsets allow them to think of.

We value our relations with everybody, and we can't afford losing Zimbabwe, let alone the US or China.

It's been nice talking to you, keep in touch.

If you are indeed knowledgeable then will you actually make atleast 1(one) post relevant to the topic ?

Will China supplant US as Saudi's largest economic,political partner in say 30 years ?

My posts were very much on topic besides I have made 2-3 large threads that deal with the KSA/GCC - China relations and before that the relations with the West.

What do you mean by supplant? Again you seem to know very little about the topic. China is ALREADY the biggest trading partner of KSA and the GCC. The trade volume is 70 billion dollars if I am not wrong. Just with KSA. Let alone the whole GCC. That's an very big amount that is only growing.

KSA as a regional power in the ME/West Asia seeks an balanced policy between West and East. We are strictly interested in business relations and all that comes with it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom