What's new

Saudi and UAE warplanes rain hell on Sanaa and Houthis including massacring leaders

The arabs and iranians (houthis) are as bad as one another...

#BREAKING #YEMEN #UAE #SAUDIARABIA YEMEN: SAUDI ARABIA-LED COALITION CONDUCTED AIRSTRIKES ON HOUTHI POSITIONS IN HUDAYDAH PORT CITY! #VIDEO TELECOM BUILDING WAS TARGETED!

The communication and internet line s not working in Yemen since hours ago
well, this is what abusive invaders do so the world doesnt see the truth of their abuses- Israel did the same thing in the last Gaza conflict, by attacking Al Jazeera's position in Gaza, despite the fact they knew it was there.

YOu cant hide the truth easily in 2022!
The arabs and iranians (houthis) are as bad as one another...
so what is this information relevant to ?

1- (*Armenian proverb): If the Persian does not find someone to kill , he will kill his father.

2. (*Assyrian proverb*): Satan has many faces, one of which is Persian.

3. (*Romanian proverb): If a rooster lays eggs, then the Persian becomes a human being.

4. (*Greek Proverb*): If a Persian talks about peace, know that war is coming.

1- (*Armenian proverb): If the Persian does not find someone to kill , he will kill his father.

2. (*Assyrian proverb*): Satan has many faces, one of which is Persian.

3. (*Romanian proverb): If a rooster lays eggs, then the Persian becomes a human being.

4. (*Greek Proverb*): If a Persian talks about peace, know that war is coming.
Very touching ...
I wonder while we have churches dated 19 century ago in Iran and no church in saudi ,Armenian would say such a thing about their home...
at least Persia was a power confronting Greeks & Roman for centuries, where were you back then?

Very touching ...
I wonder while we have churches dated 19 century ago in Iran and no church in saudi ,Armenian would say such a thing about their home...
at least Persia was a power confronting Greeks & Roman for centuries, where were you back then?
Beating your Persian empire up..HaHaHa!

The Houthis are not even twelver Shia I believe. I think they are Zaydi Shia. Another heretical offshoot.
Pls dont be a sectarianist or intoleran Muslim ok? Zaydi Shiite Muslims are full Muslims, because they follow all the main qualifying tenets of being a Muslim (per Amman conference on Islam in 2001). 5ver Shiites are Muslims 100%, they are just a different strain of Shia Islam, with 12vers being the main one. But yes, ideologically and religiously, Iran and the Houthis dont have alot in common, i dont think Iran really saw Zaydi Yemenis as "natural" religious+ ideological allies, but recently , with regional politics in mind, things changed a bit and they are in a stealth strategic alliance.

2500 years ago? Next to the Greeks?
Till now..look at you.. even Islam did not seem to straighten you..
Very touching ...
The Vatican does not have mosques in it.. there are churches all over the Arab wold.. dated to the first Christians..

Last edited:
Very touching ...
They were too busy drinking camel piss!
This is because the Saudi religious authority sees the Houthis as heretics.

The Houthis are not even twelver Shia I believe. I think they are Zaydi Shia. Another heretical offshoot.
So when are you planning on strapping a bomb to your *** and going Kaboom?

The UN Security Council: We urge all countries, in accordance with their obligations, to cooperate with the UAE to punish the perpetrators..

The UAE's call for a Security Council session resulted in a clear and frank condemnation...

The Houthi bastards will regret their actions the most..

THAAD in first operational use destroys mid-range BM in Houthi Attack..

Jan 21, 2:35 PM

WASHINGTON — A multibillion-dollar missile defense system owned by the United Arab Emirates and developed by the U.S. military intercepted a ballistic missile on Monday during a deadly attack by Houthi militants in Abu Dhabi, marking the system’s first known use in a military operation, Defense News has learned.

https://www.defensenews.com/land/20...-midrange-ballistic-missile-in-houthi-attack/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom