What's new

Saudi Ambassador give aid to Korea Muslim Federation

Its good here in Pakistan ! :)

But the Ramazan is very tough here.....extremely hot & because our previous Government was as corrupt as they get - Power Outages throughout the day ! :cray:

Why are you trying to derail the thread? Obviously you are on the rescue mission on behalf of your wahabi brethren. You Punjabis are so smart (not).

Do your ramzan (or is it ramadhan for wahabi stooges?) rant in some other thread.

Nope. my friends.... open a thread with a poll....... it all started and is being abetted from Punjab..... shallow, midterm thoughts and planning..... nothing started in Peshawar, or did it?

Yes...of course everyone from Mullah Omar to Ehsan Ullah Ehsan, the Chechen & Uzbek Fighters are all Punjabi ! :agree:

I believe you ! :kiss3:

Don't look at the symptoms... look at the root cause (from the horses mouth)... :D

Btw, leave Maulana "Mullah Umar", what has he got to do with it? Can you identify ONE, I mean ONE instance where anything that happened in Pakistan has been attributed to him? NO!!!!

Armed Mahsuds, responsible for all the bloodshed in Pakistan.... study their treacherous history..... who armed them.... who introduced them to Wahabism 2.0...... :D

Yes...of course everyone from Mullah Omar to Ehsan Ullah Ehsan, the Chechen & Uzbek Fighters are all Punjabi ! :agree:

I believe you ! :kiss3:

Which one that being burned?
I never know any church being burn exept when in the civil war over our eastern part

I didn't play victim, I just little bit angry
Why those Masjid didn't appears on news?
While when church violate the law, they make it like it was big discrimination issue

Yes I know that about outside threat, and that's why I want Indonesian to be more Stronger, and the only way for that is to make people to holding on, on sunnah

@Armstrong
So far so good, hows in Pakistan?

As far as i know, so many Churches and public school had been torn down in Aceh during 1999 till 2002 era. Even the Christian minority never doing any harm to the majority of Moslem populations in Aceh.

I don't know what you want? you want to know which mosQue had violated any rules and get torn down by government aparatus? In recent issue, You just can see it in Waduk Pluit when you can see several MosQue and Mushalla get torn down because they was standing at water reservoir.

Or you want to know why Moslem Indonesia never crying over small matter, it is because Moslem in Indonesia had a more assertive, patient, and mature trait than those Christians who crying and begging for Media attentions you should take a proud about this fact.

Sunnah never get Indonesians people keep United under the Banner Red and White.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't look at the symptoms... look at the root cause (from the horses mouth)... :D

Btw, leave Maulana "Mullah Umar", what has he got to do with it? Can you identify ONE, I mean ONE instance where anything that happened in Pakistan has been attributed to him? NO!!!!

Mullah Omar deserves a seekh kebab's skewer up his arse for what he did to the entire region & his deafening silence over the acts of the TTP who routinely swear see his as their Amir ! :kiss3:

Armed Mahsuds, responsible for all the bloodshed in Pakistan.... study their treacherous history..... who armed them.... who introduced them to Wahabism 2.0...... :D

Mehsuds are good people ! :angry:

Ohh jeee kaun sa Wahabism 2.0 - The Taliban like most Pukhtoons are Deobandis ! :lol:

And we're all responsible - You & Me ! Don't be the foOking victim here because as the saying goes 'You can't take a Pukhtoon to heaven perforce but you can even take him to hell through kindness' - :P

Tou phir rooona nahin if you got yourself neutered yourself along with me ! :whistle:

As far as i know, so many Churches and public school had been torn down in Aceh during 1999 till 2002 era. Even the Christian minority never doing any harm to the majority of Moslem populations in Aceh.

I don't know what you want? you want to know which mosQue had violated any rules and get torn down by government aparatus? In recent issue, You just can see it in Waduk Pluit when you can see several MosQue and Mushalla get torn down because they was standing at water reservoir.

Or you want to know why Moslem Indonesia never crying over small matter, it is because Moslem in Indonesia had a more assertive, patient, and mature trait than those Christians who crying and begging for Media attentions you should take a proud about this fact.

Sunnah never get Indonesians people keep United under the Banner Red and White.

Wow, how did you know that?
You have any source? Because the goverment is not realy coperated with the media during military operation in there

No, I mean Masjid that being burn just because that was the place for Muslim to Pray
Not the one that violate the law

The clear example is in Maluku, before Laskar Jihad entering the theater Muslim
The first thing LJ do is not waging war, first they clean the Muslim Area, fixing the Muslim Morale and told them to leave drinking and shirk,
and to Holding on Sunnah
And that work, the situation is changing
Muslim started to recapture their territory and even Capture the christian territory

Trust a Punjabi to go to extreme lengths of bigotry and obfuscation to protect his extremist brethren. The above are not the only terrorists in the world although most these are also your wahabi inspired brothers. What about Lashkar-e-Jhangvi which blows up bombs every other day in provinces other than Punjab and their leadership is safe and roaming free in Paunjab? Jhang is in Punjab, or is it in Japan?

Muslim started to recapture their territory and even Capture the christian territory
you act like a terrorist , a wahhabi , but not like an Indonesian
a country means unity and all people together, don't care being muslim christian or without faith
pls try to understand this for your own
because that's something sure , after your life God won't forget your crimes and any hatred ;)

Wow, how did you know that?
You have any source? Because the goverment is not realy coperated with the media during military operation in there

No, I mean Masjid that being burn just because that was the place for Muslim to Pray
Not the one that violate the law

The clear example is in Maluku, before Laskar Jihad entering the theater Muslim
The first thing LJ do is not waging war, first they clean the Muslim Area, fixing the Muslim Morale and told them to leave drinking and shirk,
And that work, the situation is changing

Hay, i had tell you before right, i was worked at Pusat Study Konflik dan Perdamaian in UGM, don't you?
Those *****ng GAM torn down Church, several Government building and Public School because they are believed it was government tools to made Aceh People slave of Javanese People, but we came to Aceh to educated them, and those curchs is belong to traditional Christian Minority in Aceh which had been living in Aceh for generations.

So many Moslem sect in Indonesia, which ones do you want? and there is so many persecutions against them in the past and in present times like what happened against Ahmadiyah (altough we cannot consider them as Moslem because they had different last prophet), Shiah, LDI, DI/TII? which ones?

Don't give a **** like you know all the truth about what happened in Ambon or Poso, because actually you can find if the most involved persons in those conflict itself never know what happened during those conflict.

Koreans should be careful!

What ? Kiyaa ? The heck are you talking about ? :what:

Wassup @Chai ? :wave:

So how about sending me an Omani Shawarma for Iftar ? :D

Please, sister ! :cray:

omani shawarma? we don't have omani shawarma

but i can send you some of the desserts i made today ;p

Last edited by a moderator:
Hay, i had tell you before right, i was worked at Pusat Study Konflik dan Perdamaian in UGM, don't you?
Those *****ng GAM torn down Church, several Government building and Public School because they are believed it was government tools to made Aceh People slave of Javanese People, but we came to Aceh to educated them, and those curchs is belong to traditional Christian Minority in Aceh which had been living in Aceh for generations.

So many Moslem sect in Indonesia, which ones do you want? and there is so many persecutions against them in the past and in present times like what happened against Ahmadiyah (altough we cannot consider them as Moslem because they had different last prophet), Shiah, LDI, DI/TII? which ones?

Don't give a **** like you know all the truth about what happened in Ambon or Poso, because actually you can find if the most involved persons in those conflict itself never know what happened during those conflict.
Why so much anger?
Relax take a breath.

Right, teach hatred to kids while they are still young. Another place for wahabis to instil hatred against everyone else in the world. Nothing good comes out of such wahabi sponsored institutions. Wahabism should be officially banned in the world as a terrorist ideology. We don’t need any more Osama bin Ladens.

I agree.

Now a beautiful developed country like Korea will become a battleground for Jehadi salafist extremism..

I agree.

Now a beautiful developed country like Korea will become a battleground for Jehadi salafist extremism..

Impossible, because Moslem populations in Korea is so small and almost negligible and neither local populations had any interest with Islam after so much bad news related about Moslem world. Those Salafis recruiting more members from foreign students in which came from moslem majority countries such Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan and so on in which they hope can using those students knowledge and wealth funds for their interest in the future.

Impossible, because Moslem populations in Korea is so small and almost negligible and neither local populations had any interest with Islam after so much bad news related about Moslem world. Those Salafis recruiting more members from foreign students in which came from moslem majority countries such Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan and so on in which they hope can using those students knowledge and wealth funds for their interest in the future.

Shutup... i'm noticing that you are pulling Pakistan in every thread.. there is no recruiting school of UAE/Saudi Arabia, other than some infrastructure aid and hiring of Pakistanis for jobs in UAE/Saudi Arabia.
We had Shia regime for last 5 years, Asif Ali Zardari would have exposed any involvement by UAE/Saudi Arabia.
You can't spell Muslim correctly but candidly talk about sects. which i don't even know.
Do you mind telling us what sect. do you come from and why do you have so much hate for Arabs?

I agree.

You can call back Indians from Saudi Arabia.

Back
Top Bottom