What's new

Saudi airman raped 13-year-old boy in Las Vegas

Surenas

Reaction score
On Wednesday, Mazen Alotaibi, 24, was found guilty in Clark County District Court of two counts of sexual assault with a minor under 14, two counts of lewdness with a child under 14 and one count of kidnapping, felony burglary for entering a building with intent to commit a crime and misdemeanor coercion.

Alotaibi, a sergeant in the Saudi Royal Air Force, has been held at the Clark County Jail for the last nine months.

On New Year's Eve, Alotaibi grabbed a 13-year-old boy and dragged him into his room, at the Circus Circushotel on the Las Vegas strip.

MSN News reported:

In a hotel room bathroom, Alotaibi blocked the door, offered the boy $150 then doubled the amount, and forced him into oral and anal sex,the boy testified.

There were three other men inside the room smoking marijuana. All were members of the Saudi Royal Air Force, and have since returned home.

The victim was able to escape while Alotaibi was getting dressed. He immediately reported the attack to hotel security.

An exam at nearby University Medical Center confirmed a brutal rape had taken place, the police report states.

Alotaibi stated that he "put his penis in his mouth for just a couple of seconds" and his penis "accidentally" went into the boy's rectum, according to the report.

When sentenced, Alotaibi could face 35 years to life in prison.

http://www.examiner.com/article/saudi-airman-raped-13-year-old-boy-las-vegas

Last edited:
i have known some arab guys personally.they are inhuman on $ex matters...but it seems strange.this scum could have hired a hooker..this thing is really ridiculous..hope he is released on plea of being high at that time.lol

What happened in Vegas stays in Vegas - too graphic to go with my morning meal.

@Surenas

LOL @ you for bolding the picturesque details.

Too much info.

My friend, I did not bold the details. The original article did, and apparantly when you copy-paste texts to Defence.pk, this new forum automatically takes over the style.

Back
Top Bottom