What's new

Saudi Air Defense: 718 drones and 389 ballistic missiles were intercepted

This number is too exaggerated.
I seriously doubt the number of Drones and ballistic missiles.

Totally false numbers.

Who launched so many hundreds of ballistic missiles? Unless they are talking about home build rockets made from construction materials. Yeah that is not hard to intercept but each interceptor would cost more than 100,000 times more if they are western made interceptors. So if the launching side want to bankrupt Saudi Arabia, they can simply make more "ballistic missiles" from construction pipes.

İ mean what does İran even achieve from this other than needless muslim fratricide?

Ballistic missiles or bottle rockets?
missile_yemen-afp%20file.jpg

missiles-comp-1.jpg

reuters_com_2019_newsml_RC1C85D26800.jpg

IranMissileYemenHouthisHaleyRTX3RNSF.jpg

Last edited:
İ mean what does İran even achieve from this other than needless muslim fratricide?
They don't give a damn about it...they ruined first Lebanon, then Afghanistan, then Iraq, then Syria and if Pakistan had been a feeble state, they would have done it to us as well...Their misadventures in Balochistan is right infront of us.

Totally false numbers.

Who launched so many hundreds of ballistic missiles? Unless they are talking about home build rockets made from construction materials. Yeah that is not hard to intercept but each interceptor would cost more than 100,000 times more if they are western made interceptors. So if the launching side want to bankrupt Saudi Arabia, they can simply make more "ballistic missiles" from construction pipes.

Missiles And Drones: A Close Look At Houthis’ New Weapons

https://southfront.org/missiles-and-drones-a-close-look-at-houthis-new-weapons/

So it is not so callled ballistic missiles. These are barely can be compared to rockets used by militaries.

Good going and i think the numbers a accurate. A friend of mine is in saudi air defense and he told me they get really busy.
The problem is the cost, as the interceptors cost way more than the drones and ballistic missiles.
I have always been saying that the saudis made a mistake by going for a limited offensive. They should have fully invaded yemen and wipe out the iranian puppets for good.

Who gave them SCUD missiles? What do they even achieve in an insurgency?

Back
Top Bottom