What's new

Saudi Air Defense: 718 drones and 389 ballistic missiles were intercepted

Oh my apologies, missiles aren’t my field of knowledge. But why do they need such massive missiles?

Its warhead is like a Scud missile, but its power device is not.

Scud missiles have tail wings and can be guided, although they are inertial guided.

This so-called missile has no wings. Generally, only ICBM missiles have no wings because they have high thrust engines. Small and medium-sized missiles cannot be guided without wings. There are also some new missiles without wings, but they are generally air-to-air missiles with high throw trajectory. This is obviously not.

So this is a rocket shell.

Saudis think we are all as dumb as them to believe these numbers! We are Not!!!
Well maybe stupid Pakistanis believe everything the Saudis spoon feed them!
Talking about spoons, That reminds me didn't a few Palestinians just yesterday escape a so called highly secure military prison. By digging a tunnel with spoons, Oh the irony.

Talking about spoons, That reminds me didn't a few Palestinians just yesterday escape a so called highly secure military prison. By digging a tunnel with spoons, Oh the irony.
They sure did. loved the looks of shock and disbelief on the faces of the Israelis. The same Israelis who are besties with the Emiratis and the Saudis!

Its warhead is like a Scud missile, but its power device is not.

Scud missiles have tail wings and can be guided, although they are inertial guided.

This so-called missile has no wings. Generally, only ICBM missiles have no wings because they have high thrust engines. Small and medium-sized missiles cannot be guided without wings. There are also some new missiles without wings, but they are generally air-to-air missiles with high throw trajectory. This is obviously not.

So this is a rocket shell.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burkan-2

Burkan-2H-youtube.jpg

1-9.jpg

Soviet scuds..

Scud-family.jpg

Last edited:

IMG_20210909_081925.jpg

It turned out to be a missile made by Husai armed forces!
How can a tribal armed force have enough industrial capacity to make missiles?

And how is it guidance? If it cannot be guidance, it should not be recognized as a missile.
And whether Scud C or Scud D, they all have tail wings. Why is it considered the fusion of Scud C and Scud D?

mmexport1631147567583.jpg

mmexport1631147570361.jpg

Back
Top Bottom