What's new

Satellite images show China road runs deep into Arunachal: Defence expert Abhijit Iyer-Mitra

My apologies. Let me translate.

Bharat is a large ferocious country. Everyone fears and respects her.

We dont require anybody to fear us. Americans are doing that job pretty fine. But respect, yes and will take some more time to earn it.

if you all don't start coordinating with one another you may end up looking like liars. different replies on different occasions might have worked in the past but these days everything gets recorded

Let's just say differing thoughts. And that's not a crime. We arent paid CCP bots here to tag the same line.

Superpower 2020? Would love to see Mexico trying to build a road inside the US, then we could see how a superpower reacts to breach of its sovereignty. :D

I told i dont understand his hindi.. or urdu...

Probably better for you to forget speaking native tongue and read imposed tongue...
good to hear a positive word from indian but cud you do me a favour go to your any indian defence forum and tell them that our wrose is a gentleman compare to what you have in india.

If Chinese actually built road there, then there was no such thing as "Line of Actual Control".

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom