What's new

Sartaj Aziz Decided to Leave India Immediately After Maltreatment From Indian Govt

Chutia BC yeh ha is gandoo government ki tajbarkari. Lanat NS or is ki gandoo experience team per.
Abb apologist is ka ilzaam be IK or dharna per laga dena.

Khair ho gayi bro. We didn't loss anything in particular.

Yeah the idiots ruling us gave bharatis and afghans another platform and moment to whine and blame Pakistan.

But look at the positives.

1. None of those 500 million dollars would be going to a country like Afghanistan. Hum to apna bukhar in ko na dain and this government was going millions of dollars to Afghanistan
2. Russia supported Pakistan
3. The rest of the world would move on and would continue to have good and friendly relations with Pakistan
4. The hatred for Afghanistan would increase further in our country and thus would help in kicking out those million of refugees living in our country.

There are many positives with few negatives.

these people just don't listen. he was stopped by all defense analysts yet
Dude, can you tell me the HQ's of almost all the terror organizations mentioned above and their so called safe heaven mentioned ?? It is certainly not India, Nepal, or Sri-Lanka. :)
i can name some for you. TTP (Indian Funded), LeJ (Indian, Afghan, Some Other Countries Funded), ISIS(your new pet). would love to provide you your agents for interrogation if you want. I don't find you guys any better from Israel itself. this is the slimy strategy they taught you. be brutal and act innocent.

Or maybe a PM in Waiting meeting a PM in Making.

Looking at the gestures in picture it is more like Maalik with his loyal Naukar.

But yeah that guy is your PM so Yes you can take it that way. :)

No hard feelings from this side either.... and to be honest Imran would be far more easier to handle than nawaz sharif or zardri in a democratic setup in pakistan.

Khushfehmi ha apki ..
Imran won't remain quiet at aggression of india at LOC, water , afghanistan.
If it was imran today pakistan response would have been much bitter and powerful .
Anyway, if it's good will between both countries you are talking then honesty is required from india to convince a man like imran . He's a good man at rightful things .

Looking at the gestures in picture it is more like Maalik with his loyal Naukar.

But yeah that guy is your PM so Yes you can take it that way. :)
lol @ maalik and loyal naukar ... from what I heard Imran khan is still more worried about his next wife than what happens to pakistan. please former cricket jokers might impress simple pakistanis but they ain't worth anything in India.

Khushfehmi ha apki ..
Imran won't remain quiet at aggression of india at LOC, water , afghanistan.
If it was imran today pakistan response would have been much bitter and powerful .
Anyway, if it's good will between both countries you are talking then honesty is required from india to convince a man like imran . He's a good man at rightful things .
He might impress burger kids across the border but we know him inside out... he is nothing but a coward deep down.

Kia meri zindagi ma mere tabiyat ka leader Pakistan ma ni ayega.

lol @ maalik and loyal naukar ... from what I heard Imran khan is still more worried about his next wife than what happens to pakistan. please former cricket jokers might impress simple pakistanis but they ain't worth anything in India.

IK was a heartthrob for women.

More Indian women have fallen for him then you can even imagine in your wet dreams. :)

He might impress burger kids across the border but we know him inside out... he is nothing but a coward deep down.
You know him lol ? You've been thinking too much about Rahul .
If it's an indian portraying imran as bad then imran is definitely a good benefit for pakistan.

i can name some for you. TTP (Indian Funded), LeJ (Indian, Afghan, Some Other Countries Funded), ISIS(your new pet). would love to provide you your agents for interrogation if you want. I don't find you guys any better from Israel itself. this is the slimy strategy they taught you. be brutal and act innocent.

Ironically all of them are either in Pakistan or Afghanistan and are your own respective citizens, irrespective of whoever funds them. Ever thought why ?? :p:

Considering the view of present dispensation in India towards pakistan and its efforts to isolate the terrorist states worldwide, what Aziz had to suffer was not really a surprise.
Btw, all things said and done in between, you should retire this mummy now. He is too set in his ways to be able to offer any breakthrough with his 'innovative ideas'.

Ironically all of them are either in Pakistan or Afghanistan and are your own respective citizens, irrespective of whoever funds them. Ever thought why ?? :p:

Well not all of them are Pakistanis or Afghanis. Try again. :)

I care about Pakistan, and want to avoid tension. Thanks, we have not Emotional people like you in government, Look, we delivered message to world we want Peace from first day, but India want to isolate us and they have other ambitions.
We should not act as cry baby as India is doing in every field including men's cricket.i.e We don't play cricket with Pakistan

We have shown enough maturity. Now is the time to treat chamar on our two sides in the way they deserve it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom