What's new

Sartaj Aziz Decided to Leave India Immediately After Maltreatment From Indian Govt

Afghanistan harsh criticism against pakistan in front of every countries representative

IMG_1967.JPG

14. We remain concerned by the gravity of the security situation in Afghanistan in particular and the region and the high level of violence caused by the Taliban, terrorist groups including ISIL / DAISHand its affiliates, the Haqqani Network, Al Qaida, Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan, East Turkistan Islamic Movement, Lashkar-e-Taiba, Jaish-e-Mohammad, TTP, Jamaat-ul-Ahrar, Jundullah and other foreign terrorist fighters. Acknowledging the support that terrorism derives in our region, we demand an immediate end to all forms of terrorism, as well as all support to it, including financing of terrorism. We recognize that terrorism is the biggest threat to peace, stability and cooperation in our region. We encourage the international community to continue to assist the Government of Afghanistan. We strongly call for concerted regional and international cooperation to ensure elimination of terrorism, in all its forms and manifestations, including dismantling of terrorist sanctuaries and safe havens in the Heart of Asia region, as well as disrupting all financial, tactical and logistical support for terrorism. In this regard, we call upon all states to take action against these terroristentities in accordance with their respective national counter terrorism policies, their international obligationsand the UN Global Counter Terrorism Strategy 2006.Furthermore, we encourage early finalization of the Comprehensive Convention on International Terrorism with consensus.

I guess this was more than enough for Mr. Aziz . :)

The list also includes all kind of groups operating in this region including TTP and Jamat ul Ahrar. No condemnation for Pakistan anywhere.

You bharatis need something more credible and less confusing and more explicit to at least have some chest thumping and celebrations.

He was doomed the moment he decided to go. What we needed was someone like Maleeha Lodi or atleast Ch Nisar.
No, ch nisar is not good choice to send in India and to make such Agressive statement, this will create more unrest in the region. We should not do work of oil on burning fire, Actually sartaj visit shows we want Peace and good relation, but India had other futile ambitions to isolate Pak.

No, ch nisar is not good to send in India and to make such Agressive statement, this will create more unrest in the region. We should not do work of oil on burning fire, Actually sartaj visit shows we want Peace and good relation, but India had other futile ambitions to isolate Pak.

Yaar 1 to tum bharat kai uthana band kardo. Had hoti hai lifting ki

The list also includes all kind of groups operating in this region including TTP and Jamat ul Ahrar. No condemnation for Pakistan anywhere.

You bharatis need something more credible and less confusing and more explicit to at least have some chest thumping and celebrations.

Dude, can you tell me the HQ's of almost all the terror organizations mentioned above and their so called safe heaven mentioned ?? It is certainly not India, Nepal, or Sri-Lanka. :)

Dude, can you tell me the HQ's of almost all the terror organizations mentioned above and their so called safe heaven mentioned ?? It is certainly not India, Nepal, or Sri-Lanka. :)

As per Pakistan they are not in Pakistan.

Now shoo. :)

As I said. You guys need something more explicit. A wanna be super power deserves to get something more explicit. :)

As per Pakistan they are not in Pakistan.

Now shoo. :)

As I said. You guys need something more explicit. A wanna be super power deserves to get something more explicit. :)

If things go like this, a day will come when the world won't need anything much explicit to act. :)

If things go like this, a day will come when the world won't need anything much explicit to act. :)

Keep waiting for that day. Meanwhile all the 40 nations would keep building there relations with Pakistan.

Yaar 1 to tum bharat kai uthana band kardo. Had hoti hai lifting ki
I care about Pakistan, and want to avoid tension. Thanks, we have not Emotional people like you in government, Look, we delivered message to world we want Peace from first day, but India want to isolate us and they have other ambitions.
We should not act as cry baby as India is doing in every field including men's cricket.i.e We don't play cricket with Pakistan

Last edited:
He has come back and done the pressconference too... I watched his pressconference.... Such shamess people, this Noora team is.... He was doing this pressconference, looking perfectly satisfied, as if...pata nahi kon sa teer maar kar aaye hain.. Kisi ek baat ka jawab nahi diya .. He said tht i met ashraf ghani and said Pak will not allow its soil to be used against anyone..and for tht we need betterr border management.. But ye kehtay kia zubaan rukti thee..tht what about Afghanistan hosting anti Pak elements? This Noora team can never speak for Pakistan... They will never talk abt Pakistans ineterrests.. They are traitors who like Pak to be insulted internationally
whole noora team lacks ghairat

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom