What's new

Sarabjit Singh, What Pak govt should do with him?

Kashmir Singh was also guilty and proved in court but wht happens. Musharaf set him free. Then at home he accepted himself that he was spy.

Same the case is with Surbjit Singh. He should not be spared. If Musharaf set him free then loyalty of Musharaf with country would be questionable.

Kashmir Singh was also guilty and proved in court but wht happens. Musharaf set him free. Then at home he accepted himself that he was spy.

Same the case is with Surbjit Singh. He should not be spared. If Musharaf set him free then loyalty of Musharaf with country would be questionable.

PLEASE reply when the punishment for spying is 14 years why did he serve 35 years ?

I think the General M is a noble guy who undid a big wrong.

Spying charges are different from Terrorism charges so the two cases are different.

Regards

What about an innocent man who crosses across the border and is picked up by the Police who then transport him to another city plant some evidence on him and say that they have solved several cases.

You talk about crossing the border as if anybody can just come back and forth.....its not like that.......you have to plan and have some back up before you cross the border.
Its not like crossing the road.

A few years ago many Pakistanis in UK rejoiced when the Indian were forced to release a British born Pakistani in exchange of hostages. What did this guy do ? He went back to Pakistan and promptly killed Daniel Pearl there by bringing International shame on Pakistan eventhough he was UK citizen..

Daniel Pearl was a spy that got what was coming to him.......why did he not go to israel and report on how israel army kill the palestinians.

A few days ago I saw big crocodile tears being shed on Mr Khalids death which I said was very strongly condemnable if he was tortured. Now I hear an Indian prisoner died in Pakistani jail a few days later however I don't see any posts on that...

The indian prisoner was not tortured to death like Mr Khalid.
I did not see any indians condemning mr khalids death but instead making excuses......expect the same thing back.
If i slapped you on the face i doubt you will kiss me in return.

I think people on this forum (i dont mean u gentlemen) should give better ties between India and Pakistan a better chance. I am all for people like Mrs Asma Jahangir and Mr Barney. I hope they keep up the good work and India reciprocates in the same vein.

Regards

India reciprocates in the same vein..........:cheesy:
Does your memory serve you short........we released a spy and they sent the body of a tortured cricket back in return.

Dear Neutral,

When there is a question of the honour of the country I cant be neutral.

Whether there is a terrorist or spy both be treated in the same way as both are playing with the solidarity of country.

As for as the law is concerned I am not expecting any thing which is legal from your noble guy as he himself came illegaly.

Regrds,

Dear Dabong,

Don't let your hate for India justified or unjustified cloud your better judgement. You mean to say that the Pakistan Police has never framed anybody till date or carried out renditions on behalf of USA ?

You talk about crossing the border as if anybody can just come back and forth.....its not like that.......you have to plan and have some back up before you cross the border.
Its not like crossing the road.

Daniel Pearl was a spy ? Where did this earth shattering discovery come from ? If he was a spy should not the Pakistani Govt. try him ? Why is his murderer in jail waiting death sentence ? Should he not get a medal ? He went where his news agency sent. I don't see you quitting your job and running to Gaza. Does that make you a spy by your own rationale ?

Daniel Pearl was a spy that got what was coming to him.......why did he not go to israel and report on how israel army kill the palestinians.

Show me the post mortem report instead of posting emotional quotes from relatives ? Why has the Pakistani Govt. not yet lodged a protest ? Show mw that and I am ready to sign any petition condemning it.

The indian prisoner was not tortured to death like Mr Khalid.
I did not see any indians condemning mr khalids death but instead making excuses......expect the same thing back.
If i slapped you on the face i doubt you will kiss me in return.

So now Pakistan has killed an Indian fisherman so now your quits ?

India reciprocates in the same vein..........:cheesy:
Does your memory serve you short........we released a spy and they sent the body of a tortured cricket back in return.

Regards As Always.

Dear Neutral,

When there is a question of the honour of the country I cant be neutral.

Whether there is a terrorist or spy both be treated in the same way as both are playing with the solidarity of country.

As for as the law is concerned I am not expecting any thing which is legal from your noble guy as he himself came illegaly.

Regrds,

So you mean to say that Pakistan Law is useless when it says espionage is punishable by 14 years ? How would you like it if you came to UK and for a crime which I would be given say 5 years you as a Pakistani would be executed ? Don't forget the Fundamental Human Right - Equality.

I already said that there is difference between a spy and a terrorist. They are not the same.

Regards

Daniel Pearl was a spy ? Where did this earth shattering discovery come from .

Journalist Pearl Was Also An
Israeli Citizen Says Israeli Media

PEARL'S FATHER: 'ISRAELI CONNECTION'
COULD HINDER INVESTIGATION
By Yossi Melman
Ha'aretz Daily
Pearl's father: 'Israeli connection' could hinder investigation - Haaretz - Israel News

"Back in the town of Bnei Brak there is a street named after my great grandfather Chayim Pearl who is one of the founders of the town."
Daniel Pearl Foundation: News and Press: Articles and Links: Donation to Hospital in Memory of Daniel Pearl

Go about half way down the article and his wife talks about Bnei Brak..a hardcore zionist town.

Judea Pearl is his father born in tel aviv and is mother Ruth pearl is an iraqi jew.

If he was a spy should not the Pakistani Govt. try him ?.

I can just see pakistan arresting an american/israeli "jounalist" and then convicting him as a spy......can you that happening also?

Why is his murderer in jail waiting death sentence .

Israeli/american pressure..

Should he not get a medal ?.

What...like AQKhan

I don't see you quitting your job and running to Gaza..

Why should i......i an not going around pretending to be a journalist reporting the truth.

Does that make you a spy by your own rationale ?..

????????

Show me the post mortem report instead of posting emotional quotes from relatives ?
Why has the Pakistani Govt. not yet lodged a protest ??..

Foreign Office spokesman Muhammad Sadiq said: “We have seen the clarification issued through media by the Indian High Commission and the explanation given in the press release does not fully explain the circumstances for the death of Khalid Mehmud.”

The spokesman added, “We once again ask the Indian authorities to provide full report on the circumstances of death of Khalid Mehmud and share the investigation conducted in this matter instead of shifting the blame for the wrong done.”
FO finds Indian clarification on Khalid’s death inadequate

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...ortured-prisoner-s-body-arrives-india-11.html
HAIDER
Is it true, after postmortem doctors figured out organs are missing in Khalid body. So, it is very hard to determine the cause of death. His digestive track,kidney. lever etc are missing. Sound like he been poisoned or kept in extremely deadly condition with highly contaminated food or......

I have heard the same thing put can find the link...when i do i wlill post it.

So now Pakistan has killed an Indian fisherman so now your quits

No i dont think so.......nobody has accused the pakistani govt of torturing this indian fisherman.......everybody agrees he died naturally.

Don't let your hate for India justified or unjustified cloud your better judgement.

Bro i think your the one that needs the advice...........dont let people walk all over you...an eye for eye....treat people the way they treat you... ect ect.

You mean to say that the Pakistan Police has never framed anybody till date .

What like mr singh

or carried out renditions on behalf of USA .

Of course they have....under mushy.

Firstly his identity should be proved with forensic evidence in court , in media than hanged him , He is a Victim of False identity .

Although In the supreme court, the review petition was dismissed on the non-appearance of the previous lawyer. Only two notices were issued. The lawyer failed to appear and the case was decided ex-parte. This has never happened in cases where capital punishment has been awarded. If the lawyer fails to appear, the SC asks the government to appoint a lawyer. This is clearly an unfair trial.

Pak-authorities should release him

I dont think so there would be second thought on that, he should be hanged, why the hell coward musharraf have postponed his execution, would he be able to get those 14 murdered Pakistanis back.

Make him an example for Indians , our borthers lives are not cheap send the message to these back stabbers.

He should be hanged no questions asked, he was involved in Bombing where 14 People Died. So, i don't think there should be any mercy for a guy who had his hand in killing 14 Pakistanis.

I like your statement very much. If guilty no matter who that may be should be punished in accordance with the law. As far as this spy issue is concerned. Some of these spies who have been in jail for the past 20 to 10 years are of no good to either country, thus they should be let go. I think both countries should be more open as to who is in jail and on what charges so that something may be worked out. Both India and Pakistan have more prisoners then they claim and most of them in my opinion and I could be wrong are either innocent or are of no use to either country. These are just little confidence building measures which will surely draw both countries closer to each other. These little disputes are not that big and they can be resolved in a matter of time.

ON RECORD PRIME WITNESS FALSIFYING THE ENTIRE CASE

WHAT A SLAP!!!!!!!!!!!

people advocating to execute an innocent man are the real loosers here

Last edited by a moderator:
Based on false witnesses, fake evidences and sham case..... pity on your justice system

oh really the other piggs Kashmir singh and flana singh also said the same thing as soon as they landed in India they accepted their crimes.

I say put some red chillis in @$$ of sarabjeet Singh pour some acid daily over the chillis in his @$$ for his killing of Pakistanis in bomb blasts.

oh really the other piggs Kashmir singh and flana singh also said the same thing as soon as they landed in India they accepted their crimes.

I say put some red chillis in @$$ of sarabjeet Singh pour some acid daily over the chillis in his @$$ for his killing of Pakistanis in bomb blasts.

#legalblunders
And this is method of judicial treatment proposed by the well educated pakistani liberal journalists, when I am sure she knows all about the case and the on record statement of the prime witness in the case.

With kangaroo courts accepting fake testimonials based and sham cases based on prejudice rather than on factual evidence, it will eventually back fire on you too someday. It's the same legal system you have to go through god forbid if you have to go to court for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom