What's new

Sarabjit Singh, What Pak govt should do with him?

Hanging a man served 2 life sentences is not the right justice.
Let them yaar. They don't hang any terrorist that kill their own citizens, in last 10 years, but they will call to hang Sarabjit.

Let them yaar. They don't hang any terrorist that kill their own citizens, in last 10 years, but they will call to hang Sarabjit.

Hi Krait,

Belated Happy new year 2013 :enjoy:,

this thread is not the right place to send greeting card.

I was banned on 1st Jan for 8 days :D.

Regarding Sarabajit, he is a spy and there are protocols between any enemy countries, which should be follwed spies are heroes.

Hang him! After all, isn't this what the terrorists deserve?

He should be hanged no questions asked, he was involved in Bombing where 14 People Died. So, i don't think there should be any mercy for a guy who had his hand in killing 14 Pakistanis.
You're such a dork! Your own Supreme Court has wanted clear proof of his involvement which the ISI and other intel agencies have failed to provide till date.

His is a case of mistaken identity. Catching and then hanging the wrong guy...Well, Allah wouldn't like that would he? :cheesy:

yeah , you are right there are many legal complications although the former lawyer and current lawyers of Sarabjit singh ,still facing threats by ....... and a journalist can't reveal the facts just due to that kind of ridiculous people ( security agencies + politicians)

Do you guys think he should be hang ?. Do we see any impact of Pak-India CBM talk in future?
According to Pranab Mukerjee yesterday speech in parliament put allegation on Pakistan adopting tit for tat policy, because of Khalid death.

Dead man walking on April 1st morning.

Well if he is guilty, then should be hang for the murder of 14 Pakistani citizens.

He is a convicted criminal >

guillotine2.jpg

How can u say that he is Terrorist , any solid proof ??? a man who just crossed border mistakenly termed as '' SPY '' a ''Terrorist''. strange !!!!
I heard that Spies and terrorist are so intelligent, they never crossed border in this way and never caught in this manner

(he was arrested on the night of 30 August 1990, at Kasur Border for illegally crossing the India-Pakistani border. But after eight days, the police implicated him in the terrorist bombings).

Back
Top Bottom