What's new

Sarabjit Singh, What Pak govt should do with him?

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Do you guys think he should be hang ?. Do we see any impact of Pak-India CBM talk in future?
According to Pranab Mukerjee yesterday speech in parliament put allegation on Pakistan adopting tit for tat policy, because of Khalid death.

Dead man walking on April 1st morning.

Well if he is guilty, then should be hang for the murder of 14 Pakistani citizens.

I dont think so there would be second thought on that, he should be hanged, why the hell coward musharraf have postponed his execution, would he be able to get those 14 murdered Pakistanis back.

Make him an example for Indians , our borthers lives are not cheap send the message to these back stabbers.

Back stabbers?

Good one, that!~ :rofl:

So, now Musharraf the hero and the darling of Pakistan is a coward?

Great loyalties!

Where were you when he was in Power?

Why did you not display the same courage that you display now by calling your President, a coward, when he was all powerful?

One election and people have become weather vanes?

Who indeed is the back stabber is open to interpretation!!

Now ball is in new govt court. It sound like whole Indian policy of new govtat first glance revolve around this case.

Hardly a matter of such import that it affects policy!

It should be handled as routine.

He should be hanged no questions asked, he was involved in Bombing where 14 People Died. So, i don't think there should be any mercy for a guy who had his hand in killing 14 Pakistanis.

Back stabbers?

Good one, that!~ :rofl:

So, now Musharraf the hero and the darling of Pakistan is a coward?

Great loyalties!

Where were you when he was in Power?

Why did you not display the same courage that you display now by calling your President, a coward, when he was all powerful?

One election and people have become weather vanes?

Who indeed is the back stabber is open to interpretation!!

Do you have any problem calling him a coward or anything else, its nothing to do wehter he is in power or not, how could he play with the emotions of 160 mln ppl.

And kindly do not laugh that much otherwise you might end up having a stomach ache.:bunny:

India launches probe into prisoner’s death

NEW DELHI, March 20: Authorities in India have launched an investigation into the mysterious death in prison of a Pakistani man who Islamabad says came here to watch a cricket match, a report said on Thursday.

Khalid Mahmood, 26, had apparently travelled to India three years ago to see a game between the Pakistani and Indian cricket teams. Last week, his relatives alleged he was tortured to death by Indian police who picked him up when he went to the Pakistani embassy to report the loss of his passport.

The Indian government ordered the probe after Pakistans foreign ministry demanded an explanation for his death, Indian television network NDTV reported.—AFP

India launches probe into prisoner’s death -DAWN - Top Stories; March 21, 2008

Interesting...Pakistan demanded an explanation on March 12 and it took India more than a week to respond. And just when one of their guys was going to be hanged. (Do as the romans do...:tdown:)

Musharraf made a bad move delaying his hanging. It just gives more fuel to the media.

Do you have any problem calling him a coward or anything else, its nothing to do wehter he is in power or not, how could he play with the emotions of 160 mln ppl.

And kindly do not laugh that much otherwise you might end up having a stomach ache.:bunny:

I don't call him a coward.

You called him a coward and indeed you do so now since you know he is not that powerful. You would not have dared to say so earlier. So, who is the backstabber, chum?

What is all this about Muharraf playing about the emotions o 160 mln people? Every Pakistani was against him? Who has made you the spokesman for the 160mln?

When he went about stabilising the economy that was scraping the bottom of the barrel, how come you did not spurn his munificence?

Come on, there are too many Lotus Eaters who have suddenly found their courage after whimpering, cringing and quaking with fear and not talking out then!!

Dutch courage, right?

Don't worry about my stomach ache, you just worry about your morality!

Interesting...Pakistan demanded an explanation on March 12 and it took India more than a week to respond. And just when one of their guys was going to be hanged. (Do as the romans do...:tdown:)

Musharraf made a bad move delaying his hanging. It just gives more fuel to the media.

If the PM of Pakistan, Zulfikar Ali Bhutto can be hanged, who is Sarabjit Singh?

If indeed he is guilty, justice must be done!

If indeed he is guilty, justice must be done!

I like your statement very much. If guilty no matter who that may be should be punished in accordance with the law. As far as this spy issue is concerned. Some of these spies who have been in jail for the past 20 to 10 years are of no good to either country, thus they should be let go. I think both countries should be more open as to who is in jail and on what charges so that something may be worked out. Both India and Pakistan have more prisoners then they claim and most of them in my opinion and I could be wrong are either innocent or are of no use to either country. These are just little confidence building measures which will surely draw both countries closer to each other. These little disputes are not that big and they can be resolved in a matter of time.

Indeed.

I have no false pretences over criminal activities.

A criminal will be a criminal.

It is for the law and the government to decide over what is do be done over the CBMs.

I like your statement very much. If guilty no matter who that may be should be punished in accordance with the law. As far as this spy issue is concerned. Some of these spies who have been in jail for the past 20 to 10 years are of no good to either country, thus they should be let go. I think both countries should be more open as to who is in jail and on what charges so that something may be worked out. Both India and Pakistan have more prisoners then they claim and most of them in my opinion and I could be wrong are either innocent or are of no use to either country. These are just little confidence building measures which will surely draw both countries closer to each other. These little disputes are not that big and they can be resolved in a matter of time.

Dear MUJ and Salim,

Your calm comments are much appreciated compared to the cruel observations of some here.

I am amazed that civilised countries like Pakistan and India still believe in hanging or executing people. Every developed country (excl USA) has realised that no evidence is 100 % and inevitably an innocent person gets executed.

Also both countries have very corrupt and frankly inefficient Police forces who are under pressure to deliver results hook or by crook. Why such bad apples also exist even in our Met Police.

What about an innocent man who crosses across the border and is picked up by the Police who then transport him to another city plant some evidence on him and say that they have solved several cases. Worst still kill the guy in an encounter ? If this sounds far fetched please see the movie Rendition.

I would be happy if some Pakistani or Indian explains to me why when the maximum penalty for spying in peace time is 14 years (in both countries) is each country just locking them up and forgetting about them ?

A few years ago many Pakistanis in UK rejoiced when the Indian were forced to release a British born Pakistani in exchange of hostages. What did this guy do ? He went back to Pakistan and promptly killed Daniel Pearl there by bringing International shame on Pakistan eventhough he was UK citizen.

I hope both countries will free themselves from the mind set of hurting each other and instead concentrate their energies to improve their own human rights records.

A few days ago I saw big crocodile tears being shed on Mr Khalids death which I said was very strongly condemnable if he was tortured. Now I hear an Indian prisoner died in Pakistani jail a few days later however I don't see any posts on that.

I think people on this forum (i dont mean u gentlemen) should give better ties between India and Pakistan a better chance. I am all for people like Mrs Asma Jahangir and Mr Barney. I hope they keep up the good work and India reciprocates in the same vein.

Regards

Their should be a Prisoner Exchange program in place so that the issues can dealt with the respective athorities. Spying and Terrorist Activities are a seperate issue and using them as a tool to make life difficult for a Pakistani in India or an Indian in Pakistan is a issue which will only get settled once we have a bilateral relationship based on Trust with each other. Until then........ Expect the obvious attitude from Both Ends!

:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom