What's new

A Sanaullah for Sarabjit cannot be the solution

I hate to make a criminal a hero just because he was from my country. Heck we have plenty of criminals that are killing our people.

As I said before, this is $tupid on part of INdian government to do the tit-for-tat with Pakistan.

coming back to your link:

The news post doesn't show who were his accomplices, how he acquired the material in Jammu and everything else that is associated with large scale operations.

It was shameful and disgusting act, the person who carried out the attack was an ex-army man named Vinod Kumar who was convicted for killing his colleagues and some idiotic Indians on twitter were clamouring for giving him a pardon, as if that SOB had suddenly become a patriot.

I just posted that link as some Pakistanis were proclaiming Sanaullah to be innocent.

Regarding the accomplices/material acquisition I don't know about that. But Hizbul had a strong presence in Jammu in the 90's and there was no dearth of local support for foreign fighters.

Hindustan times is one of the biggest news in India... Why would they put up a unconfirmed article and not delete it yet, sonny?

The media is free to do what ever they want but that does not mean whatever they post can be believed.

Read again what I asked - Show us official statement before making any claim.

Hindustan times is one of the biggest news in India... Why would they put up a unconfirmed article and not delete it yet, sonny?
What a logic!
Hindustan Times also says that Pakistan is failed and terrorist state. Does that make it an official statement of our government?

Only Sarabjeet's and No sanaullah's, cant be a solution either. The deterrence to the threat to lives of Indian citizen in captivity has been enhanced.
Are you implying that our govt killed sanaullah. There is no way one can compare two incidents.
Considering both are criminals, sarabjit's case points to vindictive mentality of pakistani state.

It was impossible to predict sanaullah would be victim of revenge, but sarabjit was expected.

Are you implying that our govt killed sanaullah. There is no way one can compare two incidents.
Considering both are criminals, sarabjit's case points to vindictive mentality of pakistani state.

It was impossible to predict sanaullah would be victim of revenge, but sarabjit was expected.

Such a senior member with trolling post :O :hitwall:
retaliation was predicted even by GOI :undecided:
And in both cases it was failure of states

Such a senior member with trolling post :O :hitwall:
retaliation was predicted even by GOI :undecided:
And in both cases it was failure of states

oh bhai, I am not trolling. I did not mean to offend you. Think it yourself man.
Sarabjit was a marked man. High profile prisoner. How the hell he could be attacked when it was known and predicted that he will be.

Sanaullah is nobody. There are many other terrorists with long jail term. Will you not give benefit of doubt to our govt that they could not prevent it because they are incompetent.

Compare the cases and tell me. Both are failure, no doubt.
Ok may be I should not be so sure that pakistani state is involved. Sorry about that.

oh bhai, I am not trolling. I did not mean to offend you. Think it yourself man.
Sarabjit was a marked man. High profile prisoner. How the hell he could be attacked when it was known and predicted that he will be.

Sanaullah is nobody. There are many other terrorists with long jail term. Will you not give benefit of doubt to our govt that they could not prevent it because they are incompetent.

Compare the cases and tell me. Both are failure, no doubt.
Ok may be I should not be so sure that pakistani state is involved. Sorry about that.

Sory :) sir i did not see your post on that point of view
and yeah i agreed with you on that but still in both case its failure Of GOP and GOI

Pakistan started this dirty game first and they only understand when you give them a fitting answer just like we should have after 26/11 if we had any balls.

Pakistan started this dirty game first and they only understand when you give them a fitting answer just like we should have after 26/11 if we had any balls.

so what are you trying to explain ?
that you dont have balls :rofl::rofl::woot:

A Sanaullah for Sarabjit cannot be the solution

2 Sanaullah for Sarabjit is the solution! right?

problem is we need to get rid of those Pakistanis... who still watch hindi movies and do not raise voice against transit aid to hindu traders.

Honourable Pakistanis shall block the wagha border and the khokhra par border in Sindh.

Jis ko bharat pasand hai wo wahan chala jai.

163514_574113532621938_1192288227_n.jpg

Jis ko bharat pasand hai wo wahan chala jai.

Back
Top Bottom