What's new

In India A Terrorist being painted as Spy.

Nothing new there.. If you go to Madras you'll see massive banners eulogising of one of the most ruthless terrorists the world has ever known, That blew their own PM to smithereens on their own soil, And his fat kid shamelessly displayed along side their Political jokers.. That's how little self respect they have.. So this case of a spy is nothing compared

Ummmm..... if you are talking about LTTE, they DID NOT blow up our PM. Also, in Punjab, killers of our PM are honoured but no action is taken against them by govt....welcome to world of free speech...

How ??? Elaborate

I will say same for you if you try to hide behind your blank statements.
Did I wrote something wrong ??

There was no mention nor denial about the role of IPKF in my post.. Nor was it to question it's role in SL..You just threw a hissy fit unable to digest the truth..As a matter a fact since you mentioned it.. The same bloody terrorist thats been openly celebrated in Madras and TN today is also resposible for nearly 1200 deaths of Indian soldiers.. So whats worse

There was no mention nor denial about the role of IPKF in my post.. Nor was it to question it's role in SL..You just threw a hissy fit unable to digest the truth..As a matter a fact since you mentioned it.. The same bloody terrorist thats been openly celebrated in Madras and TN today is also resposible for nearly 1200 deaths of Indian soldiers.. So whats worse

And which bloody terrorist was responsible for death of 12 year old child.

Don't try to act as cheerleader, please.

Ummmm..... if you are talking about LTTE, they DID NOT blow up our PM. Also, in Punjab, killers of our PM are honoured but no action is taken against them by govt....welcome to world of free speech...

Former PM,Future PM..Potato..potato.. Hilarious.. you're equating free speech over the national law?? Just a reminder.. LTTE is a banned FOREIGN Terror organization in India and it's former leader was a covicted murderer.. And he is not even a Indian to begin with..In Punjab they honour Punjabi's.. In TN they honour a foreign terrorist resposible for nearly 1200 Indian deaths!! Sometimes it's dumbfounding the reasons some of you give to cover you're own ineptness.. Free speech..Lol

If you think he is a terrorist that dont call him Sarabjeet Singh.....as per Pakistan police he is Manjeet Singh.....:whistle:

And which bloody terrorist was responsible for death of 12 year old child.

Don't try to act as cheerleader, please.

Who cares..Whats needed to be done was done.. I'll take the hundreds of innocent Tamil children that used as cannon fodder to be alive over this one fat kid of a blood thirsty terrorist that forced them to die.. Some advice on cheerleading from third class hippocrits..Pffft..

Who cares..Whats needed to be done was done.. I'll take the hundreds of innocent Tamil children that used as cannon fodder to be alive over this one fat kid of a blood thirsty terrorist that forced them to die.. Some advice on cheerleading from third class hippocrits

Still you don't answered which fcking terrorist killed 12 year old child.

Still you don't answered which fcking terrorist killed 12 year old child.

Again who the fark cares?? Except stupid Madrasis and thier Eelamist benefactors.. A future terrorist eliminated.. They should give a medal of honor to whoever ended that misery..For all the jokers in TN are left only with card board cut outs..Good riddence!!

Former PM,Future PM..Potato..potato.. Hilarious.. you're equating free speech over the national law?? Just a reminder.. LTTE is a banned FOREIGN Terror organization in India and it's former leader was a covicted murderer.. And he is not even a Indian to begin with..In Punjab they honour Punjabi's.. In TN they honour a foreign terrorist resposible for nearly 1200 Indian deaths!! Sometimes it's dumbfounding the reasons some of you give to cover you're own ineptness.. Free speech..Lol

The love and affection of people for whom we sacrified 1200 life doesn't leave us with much of option , does it ??

The love and affection of people for whom we sacrified 1200 life doesn't leave us with much of option , does it ??

You better ask that from your so called brethren in TN first..Lol

They're the ones who're celebrating the killer

You better ask that from your so called brethren in TN first..Lol

They're the ones who're celebrating the killer
After reading your posts.
I think I should
lol only at Rajeev since he himself called upon his death , he should have sent IPKF to help Tamils and conquer Northern SL and make a new
Country.
Brothers will always remain brothers but same is not true for outsiders like you.

Big difference...current and former, it is like potato and tomato...but it's ok, just update your knowledge going forward,it may help you to grow up a little bit.... and off-course, I did not see anything in your post that showed they are doing anything illegal, in fact, free speech is our right. You can support whom ever you want, but just don't harm anybody.... alas, how would you know about these things???

After reading your posts.
I think I should
lol only at Rajeev since he himself called upon his death , he should have sent IPKF to help Tamils and conquer Northern SL and make a new
Country.
Brothers will always remain brothers but same is not true for outsiders like you.

Lol.. Ask any Lankan Tamil about their love for your IPKF.. Or for that matter any Tamil.. They have magnanimously displayed it on walls in TN these days.. Conquer?? This forum seriously need some mature realistic posters.. You think the real world is a Bollywood drama??

Good on your "Brotherhood".. All we outsiders can do is sit back and enjoy the comedy show..:lol:

Big difference...current and former, it is like potato and tomato...but it's ok, just update your knowledge going forward,it may help you to grow up a little bit.... and off-course, I did not see anything in your post that showed they are doing anything illegal, in fact, free speech is our right. You can support whom ever you want, but just don't harm anybody.... alas, how would you know about these things???

Again lame excuse to blatant disregard to their national interests over ethnic and linguistic hegemony.. Alas the great Indian Union :lol:

Back
Top Bottom