What's new

Saparat country for Hindus in Bangladesh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads or document views. What is the difference? People are reading it. That it is 650 pages and it is being read should be enough. It is not a website so not comparable.
i bet within 10 minutes your crappy book can be found in downloader's recycle bin

i bet within 10 minutes your crappy book can be found in downloader's recycle bin
No bro they use Ctrl + Delete to delete his book because they don't even want his book in there recycle bin :rofl:

No one can stop the will of Hindus, we will break Bangladesh into two like we done with Pakistan. Hindus are not safe in Bonglaland and therefore need to start an armed resistance.
Hence need to be packaged back to India where they will be safe and happily ever after

Yeah Indian Bengal should be a separate hindu country.
Only solution so that the Hindus can move to India Bengal and not bug the BDians @BDforever

Hence need to be packaged back to India where they will be safe and happily ever after

Only solution so that the Hindus can move to India Bengal and not bug the BDians @BDforever
indians can cry, nothing will happen :D

Okay..lets make it even more fun..

If some 65 years back, some Muslims were right to ask for a separate country on the basis of religion, then why it is wrong now?

I support Two nation theory in Bangladesh . India should give full moral and military support to Hindu republic of Bangla.
I support 3-4 nation theory in India:

Greater Punjab to join with Pakistan and all of Kashmir

Indian Bengal to be joined with BDians or given freedom for Hindu BDians as they want their own country, why not from their motherland?

And north part to unite with China....

:coffee:

Okay..lets make it even more fun..

If some 65 years back, some Muslims were right to ask for a separate country on the basis of religion, then why it is wrong now?
that was 65 yrs ago...Indians still cry about it...
Besides, we are 65 yrs ahead of time...refer to post 76 for a new improved plan....

u believe in 2 nation theory bro......
should BD be divided in 2 states......Ohh....I am will be so sad if this happens....:(
present future tense? :unsure:
obama-is-confused.jpg

LOL 3853 are not downloads they are just simple views Sir....:-) It doesn't mean that the visitor read your book of more than 650 pages :devil:. You comment on many news related sites with this link and in this forum and you just got 3853 views :rofl:. On my website i get more than 1500 views daily and i don't spam on other sites for that they come from Google and Social Media 8-)
that's huge number ! My blog got 31 views in one day The World Domain

Indian Bengal to be joined with BDians or given freedom for Hindu BDians as they want their own country, why not from their motherland?
I also Support 3-4 nation theory in Pakistan
Balochistan
Sindh
Kashmir join India again

Besides, we are 65 yrs ahead of time...refer to post 76 for a new improved plan....

And what has this time period of 65 years done to prove that earlier action wrong? By the way, was the earlier action wrong ?

present future tense? :unsure:
obama-is-confused.jpg

Reported for bringing Pakistan unnecessarily in the debate, please try to control the urge to bring in Pakistan where it's not required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom