What's new

'Sanskrit must be janbhasha; it's not a language of Brahmins alone' October

Its same as saying that we all human beings descended from a common ancestor and evolved into different tribes/nations/colour and same can be said about languages that they were all evolved from one common language of the homo-sapiens :D

What Indian languages you are referring to here. Sure French, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian came from Latin but they are all separate/different language now and we give them different names for a reason

yeah we put all goras into one basket.

But even they have linguistic differences and the speakers of these languages are highly likely to understand each other than say an Englishman.

It is not as obvious or cliched as you mention.

Its same as saying that we all human beings descended from a common ancestor and evolved into different tribes/nations/colour and same can be said about languages that they were all evolved from one common language of the homo-sapiens :D

What Indian languages you are referring to here. Sure French, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian came from Latin but they are all separate/different language now and we give them different names for a reason

There is no written record of any of our languages before Sanskrit. :cuckoo:

If you ask some Indian hindus they would claim all languages in the world came from Sanskrit! Why they say that, is because of their religion. It has less to do with facts, and more to do with, " beliefs", because their religious text are in Sanskrit. Rationality and reality do not prevail when their religious traditions come in the way....

Because Sanskrit completed in Pakistan before Aryans moved east to enslave native chamars of India.

Did you read that in your third class sarkari school just like you learnt that Urdu is 100% non-Indian and originated out of Lahnda. :omghaha::omghaha:

Punjabi originated out of Shauraseni language once spoken around North India. :flame::flame::flame: 
If you ask some Indian hindus they would claim all languages in the world came from Sanskrit! Why they say that, is because of their religion. It has less to do with facts, and more to do with, " beliefs", because their religious text are in Sanskrit. Rationality and reality do not prevail when their religious traditions come in the way....

Tell us the origin of Punjabi and Sindhi, aren't they the descendants of Sanskrit. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Last edited:
Being a cbse student I learned sanskrit from std 5 to 9 as third language . I even scored 90 something out of hundred in 9th std final exam. But now i have completely forgotten everything. I remember it was not much difficult to learn the language even though my mother tongue is not Indo-aryan language. Given a chance i will re-learn sanskrit.

hindi is the better option.

Hindi needs to be more purified.

I am afraid the hindi most people speak is "bambaya.

I am talking about purer hindi, having more sanskrit words i.e hindi used in serials like dkdm, mahabharata.

This should be fun....make a dead language the national language and when all government documents are published no one will be able to read it!

We will not deprive our brothers also , we will convince either of the Didis. :PP

Hindi needs to be more purified.

I am afraid the hindi most people speak is "bambaya.

I am talking about purer hindi, having more sanskrit words i.e hindi used in serials like dkdm, mahabharata.
yes, it should be. I am originally from bihar and staying in mumbai, domiciled in maharashtra.
yes, I know what u mean. when I talk to my friends, I speak different hindi (bombaya) and when I talk to my family and friends from hindi speaking region I speak differently.

Did you read that in your third class sarkari school just like you learnt that Urdu is 100% non-Indian and originated out of Lahnda. :omghaha::omghaha:

Punjabi originated out of Shauraseni language once spoken around North India. :flame::flame::flame: 

Tell us the origin of Punjabi and Sindhi, aren't they the descendants of Sanskrit. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Sanskrit origin? Pakistan
Urdu language is descendent of Sanskrit right?

So ultimately both languages origin is Pakistan, you will have to be born retard to refuse anyone this. :omghaha: Unless you can prove that sanskrit origin is Chamar India. No need to convince me but world historians. lol

So ultimately both languages origin is Pakistan, you will have to be born retard to refuse anyone this. :omghaha: Unless you can prove that sanskrit origin is Chamar India. No need to convince me but world historians. lol

Did your third class sarkari school taught such history. :omghaha:

Did your third class sarkari school taught such history. :omghaha:

As expected you didn't disprove historical facts, at least you are not born retard but become one after being born in India. :sarcastic:

As expected you didn't disprove historical facts, at least you are not born retard but become one after being born in India. :sarcastic:

I had been asking you for proof since weeks, where is that. :sarcastic:

You might be surprised but it is amongst the few languages where the majority population pronounce the syllables very badly.

The language Tamils,the script and the vocabulary is much newer compared to a few other languages. 
Thats a process of evolution of language. A few centuries ago, English was spoken quite differently. Evolution of language (including assimilation of new words to language) is a very healthy process.

Back
Top Bottom