What's new

'Sanskrit must be janbhasha; it's not a language of Brahmins alone' October

Agreed to an extent. Sanskrit is kind of like Latin for Europeans. Many European languages like English/French/German have Latin roots, but there are very few people that can actually speak Latin today. Same with Sanskrit.
My cousin can speak Latin....but it takes her some time to construct the sentences in her head...it feels like a foreign language even if you know other languages related to it.

Pakistan is a classic example of Sanskrit and hindu culture thus proving that paksitanis are originally indian hindus. Sthan means place in Sanskrit.

Even in his heydays Sanskrit was mainly a language of court and of literature while mass spoke in prakrit.

Sanskrit is actually not difficult to learn as the grammar is well organised. It only sounds difficult since we don't hear it spoken much. But it is impractical to use today as the language has not evolved.

Last edited:
@Srinivas @bronxbull There's a difference between a Sanksrtized language like Bengali(that everybody here can understand) and Sanksrit itself which very few people can speak/read/understand.Bengali and Sanksrit has a lot of obvious similarities but that does not mean we will be able to teach sanskrit to a huge population of BD.Now think about doing that in India.Just because someone knows Hindi or Bangla doesn't mean they will understand Sanskrit and it is impossible to teach it to everyone in a country like India.Its like trying to make Latin the national language of the US.Its impossible and impractical.Even if you start it,it will take more than a couple of centuries to do it.Specially in a country where a huge chunk of the people do not have access to education.

Sanskrit is a dead language.nobody talks in Sanskrit.only used for academic purpose(in secondary,higher secondary,graduation,masters and doctorate) now,just like Latin.so,it is not possible to use it as National Language.

Sounds like Hindu "religious" agenda to me. But whatever Indians want to speak is fine by me. I really don't care..

Punjabi and Sindhi are the descendants of Sanskrit language, do you see the religious agenda in that too. :omghaha::omghaha: 
Perfect language never get decline or dead and never taken over by others languages . If it was/is perfect language for communication then why its dead or not being used for communication today?

Sanskrit evolved into Prakrit and then into modern Indian languages same way Latin evolved into Italian language.

Punjabi and Sindhi are the descendants of Sanskrit language, do you see the religious agenda in that too. :omghaha::omghaha: 

Sanskrit evolved into Prakrit and then into modern Indian languages same way Latin evolved into Italian language.

I do not want to bash someone's religion, but Indians are known for being delusional and making fake stuff up. Often they do that, e.g pre ice age cities, and what not, countless other bullcrap they spam in threads.

So your absurd retarded claims are limited to your beliefs which find no roots in reality.

Its same as saying that we all human beings descended from a common ancestor and evolved into different tribes/nations/colour and same can be said about languages that they were all evolved from one common language of the homo-sapiens :D

What Indian languages you are referring to here. Sure French, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian came from Latin but they are all separate/different language now and we give them different names for a reason

It can already be learnt by anyone.

All the schools in Delhi teach Sanksrit as an elective!
I presume all that needs to be done is scale it to the countryside!

Sankrit is taught in all high schools of my state as a third elective language. As far as languages go, it a relatively easy to score high marks with less effort, hence many students who wanted to get higher grades opted for Sanskrit. Students from all castes and religions would opt for it..

I do not want to bash someone's religion, but Indians are known for being delusional and making fake stuff up. Often they do that, e.g pre ice age cities, and what not, countless other bullcrap they spam in threads.

So your absurd retarded claims are limited to your beliefs which find no roots in reality.

Punjabi and Sindhi originated and have roots in Sanskrit. That is as factual as it gets.

Punjabi and Sindhi originated and have roots in Sanskrit. That is as factual as it gets.
Because Sanskrit completed in Pakistan before Aryans moved east to enslave native chamars of India.

If it only were that easy :rolleyes:

Just point out facts,i am proud i still keep the religious identity of my forefathers unlike a few others,well, 
I am not anti brahmin. 

tamil is unlikely to die, as its language of common people, and spoken by huge number of people.

You might be surprised but it is amongst the few languages where the majority population pronounce the syllables very badly.

The language Tamils,the script and the vocabulary is much newer compared to a few other languages. 

I dont think you have any aukaat to use big words like that.

If at all anyone\s history books and covered in blatant lies,it is yours.

Are you telling me Central Asian brought Punjabi and Sindhi languages from Mongolia if they didn't originate out of Sanskrit. :cuckoo:

Back
Top Bottom