What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
in the (very unlikely) scenario that I were illegal immigrant in india --- i sure as hell wouldnt venture out to Assam of all places.

do they even have running water over there? :rofl:

(jk)
Blame it on the Bogie.;)
Here is what the other Indian was claiming....

you have any idea who hosted that flag?There was fight broke out between illegal Bangladeshis and Assamese in Assam and illegal Bangladeshis hosted that flag inorder to avenge the beatings

Now who are we left with.......

Indian bhaiyo, behes karna bad kardo yaar. jo hona tha ho gaya hai.
chill maro. daru cigratte piyo.
This whole thread is a troll. Don't feed it anymore.

You should come and visit now. After deporting all illegal immigrants, Assam in now quieter than the whole of Pakistan put together. Those illegal immigrants were the main cause of terrorism and insurgency. In 5 years time, starting from today, we will see miracles.

Seems the last illegal immigrant was deported on April Fools day.:lol:

Dekho ji Pehle musalmani kutiya katne ko aye.
Na mere pillay itna na bhok.

Kindly mind your language Gujjar boy, this is a forum, not your daro ka theka.

If you have to say something, then kindly say it in a civilized manner, and if u cant, then keep your thoughts to yourself.

You know, I really should quit my job and go into the flags business. Pakistan flag exports to Sri Nagar locality would sell like hot cakes ;)

hmmm.. Don't you think delivery will be a problem or will you reach out to your friends in L.E.T aka J.U.D to supply it accross LOC!! :cheesy::cheesy:

I would luv see them welcomed by my friends in Indian Army.. :p:P

forget Pakistani immigrants.....even indian bihari low-wage labourers are getting deported from Assam.

says a lot more!

Windjamer yaar in khusroon k khaboon se kion behas ker raha hay yaar Kuttoo ka kaam bhonkna or hamara kaaam aik hud tuk bardasht kerna hay.
Waisay windi putta hay na k gujjar kaun hota hay? Lols:flame:

don't worry winjammer

ignore the trolls........ his first post was reported and soon he will be banned

Ignore him...... unke moo lag kar apni zubaan kyoun gandi karte ho?

Tu to adha beach main hi puss gaya hey, wahan sey jo dekhta hey wohi bakta hey.

Why don't you ignore him sir,I think he's jealous of sania and malik's weeding.:smokin:
Let him do what he knows better.........

I am actually enjoying his petty efforts.
Windi Bhai keep in mind one thing. You can get as low as to pick a stone and throw it to the barking dog. Being human, you cannot bark back at it.

Jub kissi baat ka jawab nahi hota tu aisay hi khamba nochtay hain gujjar puttar. Ja ja kay uplay thoop teri mujh nay kaafi mehnat ki hay. Or haan apni ghaleez zehniat apnay tabailay main choor ker aao. Atleast hummain dushman ki maa behan ki izzat kerna bhi sikhaya jaata hay. Tumhain tu kissi nay baat kernay ki tameez tuk nahi sikhai. Yahi baat ager meray saamnay kahi hoti tu saari pehan ker bheek mangnay k laiq tuk na choorta tumhain main. Or haan main Pakistan main hi rehta hoon so I know what its really like buster.:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom