What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
now just wait and watch , bollywood will come out with yet another cheap movie based on hindu-guy/muslim-girl theme to pat their egos
:angry:
Exclusive Sania- Sohrab’s romance onscreen

Already a film on Sania Mirza’s life? So Sania is not only in the news for her impending marriage but also for a film based on her life. Sonam Kapoor is going to play the character in Anees Bazmee’s romcom Thank You.

Sonam plays the role of a tennis champ who wrongly chooses her boyfriend. AkshayKumar plays the role of the guy who sees 30-35 girls at the same time. Remember Sania calling off her engagement to Sohrab Mirza.

Finally the latest news is that Sania will be marrying Shoaib Malik.

Sonam is trained by a tennis coach in Canada for this role.

Well guys, ready for Sonam as Sania!

now pakistan has got another one to spy on their advisory .
go sania go(by the way who is this girl ? whats her wta ranking?)

You mean Sania's father doesn't have a heart. :confused:

oh nice to know u are concerned about sanias fathers heartburn.. at least u understand that old mans problem.. cheers mate, i appreciate it..

More of a case of serious heart burn, down in the valleys i'll say.

and we dont say valley when we say about hyderabad, please note that.

oh nice to know u are concerned about sanias fathers heartburn.. at least u understand that old mans problem.. cheers mate, i appreciate it..
You are missing the point, this morning her father disclosed that he is aware of Shoaib's previous marriage. :azn:

and we dont say valley when we say about hyderabad, please note that.
Another one gone past you, i was pointing to your Welsh flag.:rolleyes:

Edited to keep my high moral and standard of the forum.

Last edited:
Ayesha Siddiqui's father threatens legal action against Shoaib Malik

HYDERABAD: Shoaib Malik's past came to haunt him on Wednesday with a city resident threatening to sue him for "cheating" his daughter after allegedly marrying her.

M A Siddiqui claimed his daughter Ayesha was Shoaib's first wife and demanded a formal divorce with her before the Pakistani cricketer ties the knot with tennis star Sania Mirza next month.

"He (Malik) married my daughter and cheated her denying that. I have the proof and I will take legal action. I have consulted my lawyers," Siddiqui, who claimed that Shoaib had married Ayesha in 2005, told reporters.

"He had confessed it (marrying Ayesha). He told Arun Lal during a match between India and Pakistan, where he made some 75 runs, that he was very happy to be in the home town of his wife (Ayesha). He received applause from the people because they were shouting 'Ayesha, Ayesha'. You can see that CD. Is it not enough?," Siddiqui asked.

Siddiqui also said that he has already consulted some top lawyers in the city who opined that he will definitely win the case if Shoaib does not formally divorce Ayesha.

"According to Islam, the marriage (of Sania and Shoaib) is allowed. But my daughter can't re-marry unless he gives the letter of divorce," he said.

"I don't want anything from him. I want only the letter of divorce. I have not taken a single penny from him. He had lied that he has given Rs 14 lakhs, Rs 18 lakhs. That is baseless.

"I don't expect anything from Shoaib. He is free to do anything. I can't impose my opinion on him. He cannot impose his opinion on me. But I will take legal action. I don't want to deviate from that," he added.

Siddiqui, however, made it clear that he did not want to say anything to Sania family and wished the tennis start good luck.

"I don't want to say anything (to them). I have no right to say anything to them. Because they are free to do anything. I wish Sania good luck."

While Siddiqui claimed that Shoaib indeed married his daughter, the Pakistani cricketer has denied that. Siddiqui had hosted a party for Pakistan cricket team members when they visited Hyderabad during a series in 2005.

Ayesha Siddiqui's father threatens legal action against Shoaib Malik - Sania-Shoaib wedding - Events & Tournaments - Sports - The Times of India

Windjammer;767295]You are missing the point, this morning her father disclosed that he is aware of Shoaib's previous marriage. :azn:

Yup he knows his son in law for sure

Another one gone past you, i was pointing to your Welsh flag.:rolleyes:

Nope i live in coastal city called Cardiff, the capital of wales.You are in UK , so u may know it well.

we dont say it if u are living in london as 'valleys".

Ayesha's case is not strong since in any case she tricked him and he thought hes dating a hot chick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom