What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are the one bringing the other thread to justfy your action..seems like now its :blah: :blah: to you..next time try not to start a flame war in a fun thread..
No doubt, nit picks like you would even then have something to moan about.
Really??then how come a religious riots and hosting Pakistani flag come to this thread and who brought it here???yea seems like its hard for me to understand whats the purpose of that???
You wouldn't understand, since it's only you with his head buried in sand.
Your every post countering Indians comes with personal attack and insults to the person who you are countering ..I am pointing that...
Since when have you adopted the role of soliciting for all the Indians. Point Failure.

Lol sahi ki tafreeh lagai hui hai Shoaib ne India main. Hope he is really settling down now with Sania because she seemed totally lovestruck.

He seems to have the habit of forgetting his keys on the dinner table, in a position that his "Shakaar" on the next table would see them and perhaps bring them to him. Seems to work every time.
Some guys have all the luck.

No doubt, nit picks like you would even then have something to moan about.

more excuses..let me ask you for fun i posted here that Baluchis are hosting Indian flags and shouting anti Pakistani slogans,is it gonna take it as fun by you??Having fun is good..I enjoyed you guys having fun and some Indians outrage comments over this marriage..but connecting a religious riot and Indian muslims in to this is too much ..

You wouldn't understand, since it's only you with his head buried in sand..

Is it that i dont understand or you dont have an answer??

Since when have you adopted the role of soliciting for all the Indians. Point Failure.

me soliciting with Indians or not is none of your business..I saw your postings in many threads and your treatment to fellow posters in insulting as always..

Doesn't look like this Wedding will take place.
On the other hand, my Dad is planning to go on Valima. and I am in bet with him that the wedding won't take place. Lets see who wins :P

more excuses..let me ask you for fun i posted here that Baluchis are hosting Indian flags and shouting anti Pakistani slogans,is it gonna take it as fun by you??Having fun is good..I enjoyed you guys having fun and some Indians outrage comments over this marriage..but connecting a religious riot and Indian muslims in to this is too much ..
Where the fcuk do u get such fcuked up ideas from?
Nobody in balouchistan hoisted indian flag.
And the flag hoisting ur talking about was by a bunch of dumbass terrorists in a far away villiage and for ur info it was flag of independant balouchistan not indian.
We balouchis know how some outlawed wanted terrorists are being trained in kabul by fuking terrorists from a dirty minded country using proxies since mid 1900s.

Doesn't look like this Wedding will take place.
On the other hand, my Dad is planning to go on Valima. and I am in bet with him that the wedding won't take place. Lets see who wins :P

My vote's with you... But I know that this wedding will take place. :cheesy:

KIT Over

Where the fcuk do u get such fcuked up ideas from?
Nobody in balouchistan hoisted indian flag.
And the flag hoisting ur talking about was by a bunch of dumbass terrorists in a far away villiage and for ur info it was flag of independant balouchistan not indian.
We balouchis know how some outlawed wanted terrorists are being trained in kabul by fuking terrorists from a dirty minded country using proxies since mid 1900s.

lolz thanks for this comments..you perfectly make my argument valid here..now go to my post and read slowly what i am trying to say :) ..if you still didnt get it go to the begining and read windjammers posts and counter posts of mine..you will understand :cheers:

The following three posts were made by the same Indian member, now let me ask you what do you make of those. surely they are not complementary, from the last one, it did sound like he was getting Pakistan involved, hence the reason for the mention in this topic.

Is there a place on earth where muslims live and there is no violence.It does'nt means all muslims are violent people but there is some shortcomings in their teachings which leads a few powerful men thir community to take control of life of the masses and steer them in their desired direction for their personal benefit.

What I mean is the common link b/w moscow metro bombings to 9/11
to mumbai.I am not saying the hindus are the most sanest people in the world,what I am connoting is the habit among Muslims to tackle every problem in the world by violence.

The color of the flag in some muslim communities reminds one of pakistani flag, people do have a valid reason I guess.

He means, people do have a valid reason to riot. ???

It gets interesting,.................whole lot interesting.

Sania Mirza's father declares that his family are well aware of Shoiab Malak's first marriage, but his marriage to Sania will proceed according to the schedule. ;)

I don't think the valima being held in Lahore is true.

Shoaib Malik is a lier and a cheat...not to mention irresponsible who can accept his own deeds.:coffee:

Five yrs ago he told the whole world on national TV that he married to an Indian girl from Hyderabad ,now he is feigning ignorance of it.

He did or not why u are crying about that ? Get a life. I knew indians were so childish but that low i could never imagne. Good work keep it up ur real face behind all make up is coming out.:mps:

COIMBATORE/ TAMIL NADU: Activists of a regional political party in Coimbatore on Wednesday held a protest against the much-speculated marriage of Indian tennis sensation Sania Mirza with Pakistani cricket star Shoaib Malik.

The marriage will take place in April.

The protestors condemned Mirza's decision to marry a Pakistani cricketer and raised slogans against her, the Central Government and the Andhra Pradesh Government.

They demanded the tennis player be deported from the country. They also demanded the federal government to take back all the awards given to her.

"There have been reports that Sania Mirza will marry Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik, which the Hindu Makkal Katchi, regional Hindu political outfit strongly condemns," said Senthil Kumar, an activist of Hindu Makkal Katchi.

"Because we feel that the cricket player basically belongs to a country, which aids and abets terrorism against India. It is still to handover the Mumbai attack accused to India. Moreover, this is an insult to 100 crore Indian people and Muslims living in India," he added.

"We also demand that the highest awards such as Padma Shri should be taken back from her immediately and we want to deport her from India."

The 23-year-old tennis player was the first Indian to win a WTA tour event in 2005 and reached her highest world ranking of 27 two years ago although she has since slipped to the 92nd spot.

Malik, 28, has been fighting a 12-month ban by the Pakistan Cricket Board for poor performance and indiscipline.

Indian political party furious on Shoaib-Sania wedding

^^^ who is the leader of Hindu Makkal Katchi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom