What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
these are 3 classic examples among lots of other and one comes from zaki(one of my favorite Pakistani and i did't expect this from him.).

to only counter these stupid nonsense arguments and to show it is individual right ki they can marry anybody and there is nothing special in it and it is not a national prestige issue when we will post Dina wadia(the daughter of Mohamad ali Zinna , first daughter of pakistan ) pic with her indian hasband then mod will delete those pic and will accused us to not become frustrated and will ignore all our best wishes posts.

50% of Pakistani post in these thread are accusing that we indian are
most concerned people about this marriage when the thread statics are saying just opposite.

don't you think it becomes like this.
"Wo mare bhi aur rone bhi na de."
means
first they hit then they force them not to cry
.hahahha:lol::rofl::welcome::pdf:

Hope Zaki had completed his century of posts.

It may be a record 100 Posts in a single thread. :woot:

KIT Over

Indian political party furious on Shoaib-Sania wedding
Updated at: 2315 PST, Wednesday, March 31, 2010

COIMBATORE/ TAMIL NADU: Activists of a regional political party in Coimbatore on Wednesday held a protest against the much-speculated marriage of Indian tennis sensation Sania Mirza with Pakistani cricket star Shoaib Malik.

The marriage will take place in April.

The protestors condemned Mirza's decision to marry a Pakistani cricketer and raised slogans against her, the Central Government and the Andhra Pradesh Government.

They demanded the tennis player be deported from the country. They also demanded the federal government to take back all the awards given to her.

"There have been reports that Sania Mirza will marry Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik, which the Hindu Makkal Katchi, regional Hindu political outfit strongly condemns," said Senthil Kumar, an activist of Hindu Makkal Katchi.

"Because we feel that the cricket player basically belongs to a country, which aids and abets terrorism against India. It is still to handover the Mumbai attack accused to India. Moreover, this is an insult to 100 crore Indian people and Muslims living in India," he added.

"We also demand that the highest awards such as Padma Shri should be taken back from her immediately and we want to deport her from India."

The 23-year-old tennis player was the first Indian to win a WTA tour event in 2005 and reached her highest world ranking of 27 two years ago although she has since slipped to the 92nd spot.

Malik, 28, has been fighting a 12-month ban by the Pakistan Cricket Board for poor performance and indiscipline.

Indian political party furious on Shoaib-Sania wedding

Please name the leader of the party I want to know. Btw Iam from TN

Hope Zaki had completed his century of posts.

It may be a record 100 Posts in a single thread. :woot:

KIT Over

if that is record..... that what is this :woot::woot:

00c4f0567be58a159c5ba79bab92f564.jpg

Well I must give credit to Shoaib for pataying Sania into marriage. He might be not as good player in cricket but he is damn good in koodiyaan pataying field.:rofl:

what about this record!! :D

btw there was a guy (Admin) called NEO............ i can remember he had about 28,000 posts in his account :lol::lol::lol::lol: very consistant poster....... he had a better average than all of us :tup:

i have a low post average because before i used to participate only in economic section before and make 4-5 posts a week~

Filter my account from Jan/February 2010 - April 2010 i think you will find 3500 posts in past 2 months :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dont worry Zaki.. I have stopped taking part in most arguments and heated debates... All I do is add people to ignore list from now on.. :chilli::chilli: My average post per day count will certainly reduce in the next few weeks.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

btw there was a guy (Admin) called NEO............ i can remember he had about 28,000 posts in his account :lol::lol::lol::lol: very consistant poster....... he had a better average than all of us :tup:

Yeah... I remember... I joined this forum being inspired of his posts. Very sensible person, left this forum OFFICIALLY. Don't know why?

KIT Over

So many pages on just their marriage. Even if Sania Mirza won a Grand Slam tomorrow, I bet the number of pages would not be more than 3-4.:lol:

Dont worry Zaki.. I have stopped taking part in most arguments and heated debates... All I do is add people to ignore list from now on.. :chilli::chilli: My average post per day count will certainly reduce in the next few weeks.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh O, what will become the future of this forum??? :lol:

KIT Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom