What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah... I remember... I joined this forum being inspired of his posts. Very sensible person, left this forum OFFICIALLY. Don't know why?

KIT Over

lets come back to topic please :offtopic:

btw me too joined this forum after being inspired from his regular posts in economy section :lol::lol::lol:

Ayesha Siddiqui's father has come out with a Nikaah Naama :D This is going to be a like a soap opera :D

'Sania Mirza will be Shoaib Malik's second wife' - dnaindia.com

Of course DNA India is also unreliable and he hasn't show this nikaah naama to anyone.

yeah i read this news yesterday from the same website :lol:

No that is fake, She is going to lose the case very soon. She and Malik has accused each other many times on tv but as far as i know there was not any evidance of Nikah Nama in any of their interviews. It is possible she married on the phone but it is going to be almost impossible to prove this marriage

If Malik really married her on the phone........... come on man divorce her and set her free :sniper:

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Sources said Ayesha met Shoaib in a Dubai restaurant in 2001 along with her friend Maha. While Ayesha is a little plump, Maha was pretty and Shoaib fell for her. “On returning to Hyderabad, Ayesha posing as Maha started chatting with Shoaib,” sources said. Ayesha apparently fell in love with the cricketer and convinced her parents to contact his parents and arrange for a telephonic nikah. In 2005, when the Pakistan cricket team was in Hyderabad, the Siddiquis hosted a grand reception for them. “Shoaib became suspicious when he expressed his desire to meet Ayesha and her parents said she was out of town,” sources said.

Ayesha who was working as a school teacher in Dubai then reportedly sent her actual photograph to Shoaib. This apparently made the player snap all ties with her. He said the Siddiquis had cheated him. At a press conference in Lahore in January 2008, Shoaib’s brother-in-law Imran Malik said: “He wanted to marry Ayesha. But the photos Siddiqui showed him were not of his real daughter. They tried to commit fraud.” Siddiqui threatened to move the court and said Shoaib could not marry another girl without divorcing Ayesha. “But, with Shoaib threatening to press cheating charges against them, Ayesha’s family dropped the idea,” sources added.

Lol how hot was this Maha chick that Shoaib decided to get married to her without any regular personal contact?

yeah i read this news yesterday from the same website :lol:

No that is fake, She is going to lose the case very soon. She and Malik has accused each other many times on tv but as far as i know there was not any evidance of Nikah Nama in any of their interviews. It is possible she married on the phone but it is going to be almost impossible to prove this marriage

If Malik really married her on the phone........... come on man divorce her and set her free :sniper:

Ooohooo what can i say about this picture ?

fd6da471ea6872411981f1f42cf37d86.jpg

Ayesha Siddiqui's father has come out with a Nikaah Naama :D This is going to be a like a soap opera :D

'Sania Mirza will be Shoaib Malik's second wife' - dnaindia.com

Of course DNA India is also unreliable and he hasn't show this nikaah naama to anyone.

I sawon GEO that according to a journalist, who met the Father of Ayesha Siddique, said that In fact the Nikah took place on phone. And secondly, at that time he confessed that he lacked any documentation.

I wonder where he has this Nikah Nama from... :what:

KIT Over

Shoaib Malik is a lier and a cheat...not to mention irresponsible who can accept his own deeds.:coffee:

Five yrs ago he told the whole world on national TV that he married to an Indian girl from Hyderabad ,now he is feigning ignorance of it.

Lol sahi ki tafreeh lagai hui hai Shoaib ne India main. Hope he is really settling down now with Sania because she seemed totally lovestruck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom