What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes it does, isn't democracy about freedom of choice? She chose to marry a Pakistani guy and all of india is against her, calling her a traitor etc........

so much for liberalism!

Freedom is not just for her, if she decides one way others also has freedom to express their feelings.

If u guys don't want them then please don't invite them next time or deny their visas i'd prefer pakistani talent sticking in pakistan anyway probably you let them in coz maybe not enough talent in bollywood.It's better them going to india and getting paid for their work than indians copying it which is what often happens regarding pakistani artists.
btw i've always been very unbiased and sympathetic towards india but now i'm seeing it's true colors these arrogant,hateful and ignorant comments from indians shows who are really the hateful ones :angry:

Well, you see, some bollywood producers don't think as i do. I am and will continue to boycott him. I don't hate pakistanis but i can't accept them coming to India. Just end it here otherwise it could get vulgar.

Hi,
Actually everything to do with Democracy, whose fundamental features are freedom & liberty of individuals not to mention freedom of association. lol don't tell me the great democratic India :bounce: is going to defy her principles just to prevent sania from marrying shoaib. and they said Kashmir is the bone of contention :woot:

Arre bhai democracy means people can express their opinion - check

It also means she won't be stopped from marrying shoaib - check

Chal su Chal, the saffron brigade has taken to the street and are shown shouting........ anti Pakistan slogans....!!!

Some one should tell them, Sania is their sworn enemy alas a Muslim.

Guys we should mind our own business india is secular and democratic and we can choose what we feel so why are we bothered if she marries a pakistani its her wish she has the rights so why are we being single minded potholes ,she represented india and was the first woman to get in world top 30 tell me how many woman from our country can make it and let the world know it we should feel proud ,and after doing so much u guys want to talk rubbish and ridculous things over her:blah: and thats why we never change with such kind of attitude?:D

all the best for her:mps: but iam afraid if she can play for india because hindu extremists might want to harm her::sniper:

Wedding in India, reception in Pakistan: Sania

HYDERABAD: Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik and Indian tennis player Sania Mirza, two of South Asia's best known sports personalities, are to marry in April, the players said on Tuesday.

On Tuesday night, Sania Mirza appeared before the media and officially announced the date of her marriage - April 11. The reception will be held on April 15.

Sania said she and Shoaib will settle in Dubai after marriage. Sania revealed that she met Shoaib for the first time 6-7 years ago.

However, the tennis star made it clear that she play for India while Shoaib will play for Pakistan.

"I will decide on career course after playing in Olympics in 2012," said Sania.

"I'm very happy, we're all very happy," Mirza told reporters in her home town of Hyderabad.

"It's still a few days away or a few weeks away."

Malik, an all-rounder who captained Pakistan between 2007and 2009, told television channels in Pakistan: "We both are also happy and it's happening next month".

The couple will settle in Dubai after their marriage, Mirza said.

To a question, Sania said she would support both India and her husband in a match between two rivals.

The 23-year-old was the first Indian to win a WTA tour event in 2005 and reached her highest world ranking of 27 two years ago although she has since slipped to 92nd.

Malik, 28, has been fighting a 12-month ban by the Pakistan Cricket Board for poor performance and indiscipline.

oh yaar 2 Premi pyaar karne walay milna chahte hain aur yeh zalim samagh unke raste main deewar khari kar raha hai

Kyoun hamesha Laila ko apne majnu se door kar diya jaata hai :cry: kyoun Farhad sehra main nehar khodta rahta hai aur badle main usay laila ki mot ki khabar hi pohanchti hai :cry: kyoun Heer ko uske ranjhe se door kar diya jaata hai

Sab yeh zalim samagh karta hai :cry::cry:

Ishq zaat paat oonch neech ko nahi maanta :D ishq to sirf 1 hi zubaan jaanta hai..... Pyaar ki

WTH:lol:

Before reading Comments i thought that we only Pakistanis are emotional but it seems Indians are more emotional.:rofl:

27 Pages in just a day.:rofl:

Chal su Chal, the saffron brigade has taken to the street and are shown shouting........ anti Pakistan slogans....!!!
Some one should tell them, Sania is their sworn enemy alas a Muslim.

:what::what: Is it ???

Well said :tup: :tup:

That chick is an idiot if she'd bothered to check the news sania mirza has not by any means "chosen to be pakistani" she is not interested in living in pakistan,will still continue to play for india in tennis she has NOT given up her indian nationality or even stated she ever intends to get a a pakistani one,even the wedding will be in india but they are reacting like she's disowned india somehow and become pakistani just because she has a pakistani fiance :disagree:

This is the craziest thread ever, and like at any crazy place, lots a crazies around - including me :)

So how many of you think she's getting pakistani citizenship?
As a spouse of a Pakistani she would be eligible to apply for it. Nobody will force it down her throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom