What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
all he needs to do is arrange honeymoon @ Hunza/Gilgit northern areas.....

she will see scenery I can guarantee you she wont see in her country of origin. Inshallah eventually she will be extended Pakistan nationality in exchange for surrendering hindustany nationality.

it can blossom into a good story; where are those lolly & bollywoody directors :D

A few lines as carried by TOI for "liberal" & "open minded" indian haters & troll:

Shoaib, 28, has pledged Sania his support: "I fully understand what it takes to be an international sportsperson. I'll support Sania in her career as long as she wishes to play."

"Representing India at the 2012 Olympics is very important for her, and I will be the proudest husband if she can win a medal for her country," he said.

all he needs to do is arrange honeymoon @ Hunza/Gilgit northern areas.....

she will see scenery I can guarantee you she wont see in her country of origin. Inshallah eventually she will be extended Pakistan nationality in exchange for surrendering hindustany nationality.

it can blossom into a good story; where are those lolly & bollywoody directors :D

They are getting the nikah in India so match bhi wahin say start ho gaa......

A few lines as carried by TOI for haters & troll:

Shoaib, 28, has pledged Sania his support: "I fully understand what it takes to be an international sportsperson. I'll support Sania in her career as long as she wishes to play."

"Representing India at the 2012 Olympics is very important for her, and I will be the proudest husband if she can win a medal for her country," he said.

are you indian?

(serious question)

They are getting the nikah in India so match bhi wahin say start ho gaa......

it's disappointing that he didnt insist on making the condition that all ceremonies be held in Pakistan.

authorities im sure would have no problem extending her family a tourist/visit visa.

too bad.

Congratulations to the couple!!! More and more Indian girls should come over for marriages with Pakistani boys. I suggest that every Pakistani man should have at least one Indian wife. Subsequently their offsprings will have natural affinity towards Pakistan and there will be less animosity between the two countries. In the end we may achieve eternal peace with this marriage diplomacy what we couldn't do so in the last 63 years or so :partay:

21ff3df42982fa72c1641ae045fe4583.jpg

:cheesy:

She is not Sania...

it's disappointing that he didnt insist on making the condition that all ceremonies be held in Pakistan.

authorities im sure would have no problem extending her family a tourist/visit visa.

too bad.

Bhai ji, we dont know their situation so it is best to let them do what they please. When 2 people marry from 2 different countries, some sort of compromise has to be made.

But then not everyone ends up with such issues.
My relative's wife & her family migrated to Lahore in mid 80z from Delhi. They have been married for 15 years now & living happily!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imran iqbal
Its a bad day and i am in bad mood. So i will logoff now before i get banned for spewing out so much frustrations.

Ohhhh Kaka Tenu ki hoya.....Khud Kushi Na kar laen

Congratulations to the couple!!! More and more Indian girls should come over for marriages with Pakistani boys. I suggest that every Pakistani man should have at least one Indian wife. Subsequently their offsprings will have natural affinity towards Pakistan and there will be less animosity between the two countries. In the end we may achieve eternal peace with this marriage diplomacy what we couldn't do so in the last 63 years or so :partay:
lol, theek hai all of us polygamists will reserve one slot for Indian wives...

Quote:
Originally Posted by imran iqbal
Its a bad day and i am in bad mood. So i will logoff now before i get banned for spewing out so much frustrations.

Oh KAKA tenu ki hoya.....Khud Kushi Na ker Lein... She banned all Indians and allowed one pakistani.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom