What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lolz, man, i really wish that Shaoib Malik and Sania Mirza were reading this thread right now........They would be laughing there ***** off.

Indians feeling as if they have lost Kashmir to Pakistan, and Pakistanis feeling as if they have nuked India to oblivion.:disagree:

All i can say is, best of luck to Shoaib and Sania.

regards,

Hi,
So is it true that they will be having Wallima in Lahore? hehehe:pop:

Lolz, man, i really wish that Shaoib Malik and Sania Mirza were reading this thread right now........They would be laughing there ***** off.

Indians feeling as if they have lost Kashmir to Pakistan, and Pakistanis feeling as if they have nuked India to oblivion.:disagree:

regards,

well if Twitter is to be believed -- Shoaib Malik twitters.....

relay to him the URL of this thread =D

I think it would be symbolically 'nice' if she embraces the Pakistani flag. Her family is welcome to Pakistan anytime, as we are known for our warm hospitality to guests.

6599902721877d36f995dc65935ff842.jpg

lol.....:rofl::rofl::rofl: on whose body you pasted Maliks' head....

regards,

they may be both losers in real life(sania an average tennis player and malik an average cricketer), but still, millions of indians loved sania and lots of her stalkers, and they will hate her if she comes to pakistan or still avoids any indian relation ship, its like there beauty queen stolen away, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahaha pawned and owned lol

Now Sania will become the worst tennis player and worst Indian for our Indian friends here and all across the globe. :lol:

Narindra Modi is thankful to Sania and Shoaib for breaking this news, now some light will shift to these two :disagree:

It will be fun to see the reactiosn from Indian Cricketers as the may know the couple well.

To all my Indian "friends" who did not liked that news.... Now i can see how much Indians hate Pakistan. One muslim girl getting marry with a Muslim boy and thats a HUGE problem for Indians. Allah ka lak lak shukar he we have our Pakistan. Thx to great JINNAH.

Pakistani ppl are thinking that posstiv maybe som ting like that can bring both countries closer but as always Indians show what they realy are.

I AM SHOCKED AND ASHAMED BY OUR INDIANS NEBHOURS :(((

Lolz aftee going through the whole thread, all I can say is that the neighbours are acting k jaisay hum nay un ki bay main shurli daal ker teeli dikhadi ho. Shaadi kissi ki deewana koi or.:chilli:;):flame:

To all my Indian "friends" who did not liked that news.... Now i can see how much Indians hate Pakistan. One muslim girl getting marry with a Muslim boy and thats a HUGE problem for Indians. Allah ka lak lak shukar he we have our Pakistan. Thx to great JINNAH.

Pakistani ppl are thinking that posstiv maybe som ting like that can bring both countries closer but as always Indians show what they realy are.

meh who cares? Doesnt change anything.

I'm just waiting for Mr. Bal Thakeray to release a statement; condemning this as an ISI-backed conspiracy to Mughalize the indian population and spread Pakistaniyat across hindustan zamin

Marathi speaking Maharashtran hindu nationalists beware! :D

don't worry man.... Jalay pe namak nahi chirakna chahiye .......... don't bash our indian members they are really nice peoples too

By the way as i said before, if i would have heard similar news like Paistani actress for example Meera, Sana or Saima getting married to an indian guy.... i wouldn't have mind :rofl: In fact i would thank god if they could do this favour to us :woot: :rofl: humain nai chahiye

meh who cares? Doesnt change anything.

I'm just waiting for Mr. Bal Thakeray to release a statement; condemning this as an ISI-backed conspiracy to Mughalize the indian population and spread Pakistaniyat across hindustan zamin

Marathi speaking Maharashtran hindu nationalists beware! :D

me too ......... waiting for a statement from Shiv Sena :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bechara India, sabar ayega atey atey.

6eb8a9ec8de727bb5dffe5d2d2785dca.jpg

Last edited:
me too ......... waiting for a statement from Shiv Sena :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bahi, the Saffron Brigade has been doing rounds,

Ironically shouting anti-Pakistan slogans.

As the saying goes, Daal ka ghusa Ghee per. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

i would have heard similar news like Paistani actress for example Meera, Sana or Saima getting married to an indian guy.... i wouldn't have mind

for once in my life, i'd feel sorry for the indian! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

but i am think, maybe indian is would the understand, the a good Engleesh after the exposures to Meera.

maybe even develop coke-snorting habits

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom