What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lolzz Atif Aslam is a craze among Indians so dont say that. that idiot hamesh reshmya does not represent entire India.

are you frekkin out of ur small mind again ... o here we go again...
guys be prepared for hell lot of anti - india , piece of-turd articles.

and lemme tell U .... a few ppl does NOT mean MILLIONS of indians like that stupid soul in a skinny body... tell U this much he`will NEVER be able to perform in my home town Patiala , Punjab...
Dont drag Himesh reshmiya , sonu nigam , AR rehman. THEY ARE ALL INDIANS.

meh who cares? Doesnt change anything.

I'm just waiting for Mr. Bal Thakeray to release a statement; condemning this as an ISI-backed conspiracy to Mughalize the indian population and spread Pakistaniyat across hindustan zamin

Marathi speaking Maharashtran hindu nationalists beware! :D

Bal Thakeray won't care about it. He will be happy that india has one person less to worry.

this is a defence forum, 30 pages of gossip and that too by dudes ?

Qayamat ka din nazdeek hai :rolleyes:

don't worry man.... Jalay pe namak nahi chirakna chahiye .......... don't bash our indian members they are really nice peoples too

By the way as i said before, if i would have heard similar news like Paistani actress for example Meera, Sana or Saima getting married to an indian guy.... i wouldn't have mind :rofl: In fact i would thank god if they could do this favour to us :woot: :rofl: humain nai chahiye

Lai jao Lai jao... Parhoosi ki wajah sai sustai mai dai rahai hain.:rofl::cheesy:

so what's the deal now? When is Sania coming to Sialkot :lol:

oh yaar 2 Premi pyaar karne walay milna chahte hain aur yeh zalim samagh unke raste main deewar khari kar raha hai

Kyoun hamesha Laila ko apne majnu se door kar diya jaata hai :cry: kyoun Farhad sehra main nehar khodta rahta hai aur badle main usay laila ki mot ki khabar hi pohanchti hai :cry: kyoun Heer ko uske ranjhe se door kar diya jaata hai

Sab yeh zalim samagh karta hai :cry::cry:

Ishq zaat paat oonch neech ko nahi maanta :D ishq to sirf 1 hi zubaan jaanta hai..... Pyaar ki

Indian movies do promote that. Atleast in there movies like veerzara. This time there is a little change in the story and I hope our Indian brothers would like this story too like original veerzara. :azn:

Sub Indians apni behan ko duaon main rukhsat karain gai. :whistle:

احمد فراز کی روح سے تعزیت کے ساتھ​

یہ سوچ کے بھارت نے پانی کھول دیا فراز
کے جاؤ ہم سسرالیوں کا پانی نہیں پیتے​

Translation:-
With condolences to the spirit of the late Ahmed Faraz

Bharat opened the water channels thinking that
We do not drink the water of our in laws

PS:- My poor skills at translating poetry should be forgiven

Last edited:
احمد فراز کی روح سے تعزیت کے ساتھ​

یہ سوچ کے بھارت نے پانی کھول دیا فراز
کے جاؤ ہم سسرالیوں کا پانی نہیں پیتے​

what does "Saraliyoun" means?

you mean one less Indian Muslim to worry :undecided: about

I don't think the Shiv Sena will have any problems.

On the other hand, given the amount of fatwas she got in India, it should be all those Muslim organizations who will be rejoicing... for sure!

Secondly, I don't understand why are all Pakistanis being so happy about this?

A) She is not going to live in Pakistan even after marriage. (Izzat ka faluda tabh hota hai jab bahu apne sasural mein kadam bhi na rakkhe :lol:)

B) She would still continue to support India in India-Pakistan matches and would not give up Indian passport.

I will continue to play for India, Shoaib for Pak: Sania-Celebs-Videos-The Times of India

(ab toh sasural ki izzat gaye kicchad mein :))

:lol:

Last edited:
you mean one less Indian Muslim to worry :undecided: about

Some think tank member saying that Bal Thakray will issue statement about. I think Thakray will not care about it.

Expecting statement from Thakray because she is muslim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom