What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
chalo lets give her benefit of the doubt....she embraces the flag, and we can put her on a probationary period to prove herself. Time toh of course lagay ga. But no problem.

it's a gradual process, but loyalty is most important --more than anything else :)

actually you cannot keep dual nationality of Pakistan and India at the same time and Sania knows it already so she is not going to change her nationality because who knows if she is also divorced in future like other celebrities? She must be aware of the fact that what if she is divorced in future? she might have to return back to india in that case so she is not going to do such mistake of changing her nationality

I think film star Noor from Pakistan is married to an Indian

She married an Indian man during her time off her career. He lives in Dubai and owns Event and Production Company. She lived in Dubai however as of April 2008, Noor moved back to Lahore, Pakistan.

she is currently the judge in Pakistani's biggest dance show Nachley alongside Humayoon Saeed
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noor_(actress)
Yup, Noor's married to a very nice guy Vikram of Seven Star Events. Lol... And Noor has taken over his company. I think she is now President of Spotlight and he is nowhere in the picture.

Last edited:
she ans very well i wellcome you in pakistan with open hands sonia

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems something has stepped on your tail, you need to look a little closer to home before making tall claims about her personal choice.
Since you live in oblivion, most of Hyderabad is under curfew after three days of Hindu Muslim riots, there were rumors it may be because Sania is from that area or something. Go and do some home work before posting your stupidity here.

I asked you where in the hell there was a Pakistani flag hosted by INdian muslims??do you have any idea why there was a riot??you just misleading people here because Sania was in a place where riot happened..what a brilliant mind you have..Irfan Pathan was from Gujrat.may be Gujrat riot was happened becaue Irfan failed to take wickets..talking absolute rubbish and nonsense from a senior member..and then again with out any dignity justifying it..good going ..

may wat i say perish right here :tdown: but wat do you think of this pair? is this workable? indian girls tend to be very out going and the dont normally fit well with pakistanis who are not as open.
in past such relations didnt end up quite well.

actually you cannot keep dual nationality of Pakistan and India at the same time and Sania knows it already so she is not going to change her nationality because who knows if she is also divorced in future like other celebrities? She must be aware of the fact that what if she is divorced in future? she might have to return back to india in that case so she is not going to do such mistake of changing her nationality

We were just kidding bro :)

WHY??? people have a great interest in jumping in someone personal affairs.... people have such a liesure time that leaving the most critical issues of Pakistan e.g. Pakistan Water Front everyone is behind malik and sania. Any of the bolg or forum of other race and nationalities never discuss Pakistan's such topics even and we are always first to do so.... LEAVE SUCH TIME WASTE WORK.:rolleyes:

chalo lets give her benefit of the doubt....she embraces the flag, and we can put her on a probationary period to prove herself. Time toh of course lagay ga. But no problem.

it's a gradual process, but loyalty is most important --more than anything else :)
yeah but she is our bhabi so lets give her the fast-track option as well

She will have to get clearance from Mr. Zaid Hamid :rofl:

WHY??? people have a great interest in jumping in someone personal affairs.... people have such a liesure time that leaving the most critical issues of Pakistan e.g. Pakistan Water Front everyone is behind malik and sania. Any of the bolg or forum of other race and nationalities never discuss Pakistan's such topics even and we are always first to do so.... LEAVE SUCH TIME WASTE WORK.:rolleyes:

man we fight every day on those water front and terrorism issues. let us have some fun war...

btw please introduce urself in members club. we really like to welcome our new members

may wat i say perish right here :tdown: but wat do you think of this pair? is this workable? indian girls tend to be very out going and the dont normally fit well with pakistanis who are not as open.
in past such relations didnt end up quite well.
I agree!!!!

he is from sialkot, not one of the "enlightened modereate" cities of Pakistan (if there are any :p ) She has alot of 'fatwas' on her back, plus just go to any forum where her pics are uploaded n check out the comments.. dont think it will work out!!!

waise i have seen couple of indian celebrities getting married with Pakistanis but i have never came across any news where any Pakistani celebrity married with Indian guy?

I know/heard there is a strong chain of relationships in Azad and Jammu Kashmir and they keep marrying their daughters either side but i am yet to see any popular Pakistani female personality getting married with an indian

So what does this means? what does it disaprove, pakistani women!

'Few' is a magical word but not affirming,

Who ever with some better education or high profile/class status in Pakistan thinks Indian personalities are better to be with in compare to Pakistani ones?

It further affirms that Indian celebrity (men) do not have obsession with Pakistani so called celebrities cause they don't think they do not have that caliber to be an ideal Indian wife. I am a ordinary man but even i haven't seen any Pakistani celebrity women mature enough to be ideal women. What i have seen till date is their obsession, appreciation and aspirations to work in India.

India is a country giving fair opportunity to all. If India can give such opportunities to Sania Mirza against all odds to be a skirt wearing tennis player. So we can expect from her empowered personality decisions; first rejecting an Indian muslim guy and now accepting Pakistani guy who allegedly forced her to break her engagement with that Indian muslim guy. So the obsession is clear and we can see who is coming to India distracted for ''mu marna'' but not Indians.

Party stopper......signing in

Nawaz glad on Shoaib-Sania wedding

LAHORE: The chief of PML-N Nawaz Sharif has expressed joy over news of wedding of cricketer Shoaib Malik and Indian tennis star Sania Mirza.

Talking to Geo News at sports day in Sharif Medical Complex here, Nawaz said we are happy for Shoaib and Sania and added that political issues could also be resolved with similar positive approach.
Nawaz glad on Shoaib-Sania wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom