What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
may wat i say perish right here :tdown: but wat do you think of this pair? is this workable? indian girls tend to be very out going and the dont normally fit well with pakistanis who are not as open.
in past such relations didnt end up quite well.

I agree completely. I wish this does not happen but I see it being a possibility. It seems to me that they have agreed not to live in Pakistan, this might change after sometime, when Sohaib wants to go back and want her to settle in Pakistan.

oops i think i hit a nerve... sorry didnt mean to get you annoyed so much! :rofl::rofl:

The difference is sania is well respected and followed through out india which is why i said i think i can understand the frustration of many indians. you can have our so called 'celebrities' like noor and meera any day, as many people have already suggested in this thread! :rofl:

Well, the point is that Pakistan has no "well-respected" celebrities. Noor and Meera is as good as it gets. :lol:

The last well-respected celeb they had was the great Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and even that great maestro spent a good part of his later life working in India. :rolleyes:

Well, the point is that Pakistan has no "well-respected" celebrities. Noor and Meera is as good as it gets. :lol:

The last such celeb they had was the great Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and even that great maestro spent a good part of his later life working in India. :rolleyes:

Spending time in a country and marrying someone from another country are totally two different things!

Anyway, i do agree with you, the so called celebrities from pakistan you was referring to are not well respected by us, hence why no one is making a big hoo haa about it here! thats why we are happy for you guys to take meera and the likes of her! lolzz

anyway, stop getting paranoid...i was merely saying i can understand why some people in india are annoyed by one of their beloved and well respected celebrities (with such a huge global following) to be marrying a pakistani guy!
Its no big deal...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Indians are so desperate and didn't able to digest this news yet and I fear that they won't be able to digest this news till the day of Qayamat.:azn:

Spending time in a country and marrying someone from another country are totally two different things!

Well, I would have taken your argument had Sania Mirza --

A) Applied for Pakistani citizenship.
B) Decided to live in Pakistan after marriage.

Compare that to Adnan Sami. Not only did that fellow applied for Indian citizenship, he has practically been living in India for years.

And just to note, the only child of the founder of your nation (Dina Wadia) married an Indian and was living in India for years before moving to UK.

stop getting paranoid...i was merely saying i can understand why some people in india are annoyed by one of their beloved and well respected celebrities (with such a huge global following) to be marrying a pakistani guy!
Its no big deal...

Oh please! No one's paranoid. If anything, the reaction of Pakistanis has been the most annoying. Instead of seeing this marriage as a positive step in India-Pak relations and blessing the two new couple, you people are taking cheap shots at India. Very childish.

Last edited:
ek circkter ki ek teniess player se shadi hi to ho rahi hai

kya koi nayi baat hai kyu pagal hoi jaa rahe ho yaar

here lots of indian who have pakistani wife so whats new

I know! If any person hoists a green flag, some Pakistanis will start jumping like headless chickens. Lol.

And regarding them not recognizing their own country's flag -- this is what happens when a country has a poor education system where religious institutions provide education to more than 70% of the students.

:blah::blah::blah::blah: surprised no mention of the 9% economy growth. Besides we didn't see the flags, one of your cousin was reporting to the effect.

Seiko, Leave him. I saw the comment yesterday but did not reply to him since he no more post with reasoning but with anti India hate.

Indian Muslims during their festival times hoist Green colored flag which is similar but not same as Pakistani flag. If I understand it right like Hindus have Saffron flag as their religious symbol they have Green. I have seen so many Pakistani claiming all green flag as their countries flag. I wonder this is the level of Pakistani's that they do not recognize their flag. 1 mistake is fine but it is repeating.
Since you have decided to come back and remain with us, reading post#886 would have done you some good.

:blah::blah::blah::blah: surprised no mention of the 9% economy growth. Besides we didn't see the flags, one of your cousin was reporting to the effect.

Oh really? Which "cousin" of mine was it?

Stop writing crap dude. Half your comments don't make any sense. The rest half are plain obnoxious.

Don't act like frustrated losers and try to provoke a discussion on Jinnah and Dina to try and get this thread closed.

But in this case Malik and Sania are both Muslim,so no problem in their marriage ....so why raise this issue here?
Well Tina didn't follow the religious teachings so his father Muhammad Ali Jinnah was rightly pointed out her mistake and given her the reason that in our religion you can marry with Muslims .......he himself converted ratanbai as well to follow the teachings of Islam.That's i think is a different matter altogether.
Sania can choose any Muslim to get married........But she preferred a Pakistani Muslim,that's her choice(and i think a good one.):pakistan:

Well Tina didn't follow the religious teachings
which does't suits your ego becomes wrong nice and perfect logic by this master logic you can win every argument:lol:

no body was wrong both are lucky because they got married of her choice.so both the countryman should respect individual freedom and should give them best wishes instead of leg pulling and say she was not right and this is right.:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

any man/woman can marriage with any woman/man irrespective of country/race/religion/caste and nobody should have objection and should say this is/was wrong.

so we should not give best wishes according to our favorite case .
both girl shows that we are human first and we should live like a human.these two cases along with of lots of number of other cases just shows rest of the boundries are created by some idiot stupid ppl not allah/bhagwan/god/wahe guru.
and these cases also shows us the similarities between us.but after reading my these line some member will jump and say no-no we are diffrent we are not same..:hitwall::hitwall::argh:

Last edited:
Plz people why dont we just end this topic here theyre both getting married end of. Its not the first time this has happened why make such a big fuss just look at it in a positive way and leave the rest to Allah. I wish them the best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom