What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why indians are getting so agressive and bringing old unrelated cases ? stop getting so jingoistic nobody hardly said anything about india until you guys started making ignorant remarks about pakistan in response to this news -you guys are not by any means "losing" her she's NOT gonna live in pakistan, still keep her indian nationality,play for india,support indian cricket team and have the wedding there but still after all this you guys are not satisifed just coz she's chose a pakistani fiance ! just goes to show who are really the hateful ones.

At the end of the day.. shoaib is going to have a good romp a few hours after rukhsati while you idiots are still arguing :D :D.

:bounce::bounce::bounce: LO BHI WOHI HOA NA :rofl::rofl::rofl:

281a4c3eeeff2f23d804177ec8aa138d.gif

why indians are getting so agressive and bringing old unrelated cases ? stop getting so jingoistic nobody hardly said anything about india until you guys started making ignorant remarks about pakistan in response to this news -you guys are not by any means "losing" her she's NOT gonna live in pakistan, still keep her indian nationality,play for india,support indian cricket team and have the wedding there but still after all this you guys are not satisifed just coz she's chose a pakistani fiance ! just goes to show who are really the hateful ones.

Buss aik Pakistani Damad hee to burdash nahe hoo raha unn sae....Good job Malik Cricket mein to patai kartae hee thae, ub......:lol:

oh yaar Moo pe Thanda paani daaalo...... aur dobara jaa ke dekho :woot:

Sania Mirza is too hot for Shoaib Malik, he won't be able to control himself :rofl::rofl:

She is poori ki poori Mirchi......... go and read the news again :lol::lol::lol:

I can't believe my eyes, i can't believe what i am reading

hehehehe.....

Next day we will hear that Bilawal Bhutto marrying Pritey Zinta, Dhoni marrying Sara Chaudhry, Rahul Gandhi marrying Meera.... All are Confidence Building Measures (CBMs). lol :cheesy:

i can smell some thing is burnig.........

India ne tu IPl mein sirf Pakistan k 11 players reject kiye tha faraz..........
sania mirza ne tu pura INdia reject ker dia!!!!!

Shoaib Malik although is now not good in the cricket field but he is good in in lOve FielD!!!!

hehehehe.....

Next day we will hear that Bilawal Bhutto marrying Pritey Zinta, Dhoni marrying Sara Chaudhry, Rahul Gandhi marrying Meera.... All are Confidence Building Measures (CBMs). lol :cheesy:
Rahul Gandhi se khaas dushmani hai aapki shayad :)

Of course, her being an Indian and Indians being the ones pissed off and outraged hold most of the blame of sensationalizing the issue.

But I as a Pakistani will admit ke humne bhi koi kasar nahi chori unki sulghane main.

Boss thats where all the fun lies:chilli:

which does't suits your ego becomes wrong nice and perfect logic by this master logic you can win every argument:lol:

no body was wrong both are lucky because they got married of her choice.so both the countryman should respect individual freedom and should give them best wishes instead of leg pulling and say she was not right and this is right.:hitwall::hitwall:

any man/woman can marriage with any woman/man irrespective of country/race/religion/caste and nobody should have objection and should say this is/was wrong.

so we should not give best wishes according to our favorite case .
both girl shows that we are human first and we should live like a human.these two cases along with of lots of number of other cases just shows rest of the boundries are created by some idiot stupid ppl not allah/bhagwan/god/wahe guru.
and these cases also shows us the similarities between us.but after reading my these line some member will jump and say no-no we are diffrent we are not same..:hitwall::hitwall::argh:

Your own countrymen contradicting your theory....will you Dare to repeat these words before them.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
hehehehe.....

n me marrying Katrina.....lolx:argh::lol::lol::yahoo:

If this news is an April fool prank, by god lots of people would be biting dust.

Else, congratulations to Shoaib and Sania...

Last edited:
Plz people why dont we just end this topic here theyre both getting married end of. Its not the first time this has happened why make such a big fuss just look at it in a positive way and leave the rest to Allah. I wish them the best of luck!
Did you introduce yourself......????????

Asim cant you put some restriction by which no one can post until they open welcome thread.

If this news is an April fool prank, by god lots of people would be biting dust.

Else, congratulations to Shoaib and Sania...

Pakistani bhaiyon ye lo apni bhabi ki photo...

0193add9c156c9456a983a6641df961a.jpg
Hamari tu bhabi hai.....lekin yeh India ki beti bhi hai.......:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom