What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
chaloooooooooooooooo bhai bhoondi ki class khatam yaar or bhi thread hai wahaan jao na main akeela bor ho raha hoon wahaan.

Did a Pakistani says Kashmir belongs to India?:woot:

Tere muh mey ghee shakkar :tup:

She was born in Hong Kong to a Muslim Indian Kashmiri father, Mohammed Kaif, and a British mother, Suzzane Turquotte.

Katrina is an Indian with British citizenship.

Did a Pakistani says Kashmir belongs to India?:woot:

Tere muh mey ghee shakkar :tup:

She was born in Hong Kong to a Muslim Indian Kashmiri father, Mohammed Kaif, and a British mother, Suzzane Turquotte.

nUp....i said Katrina belongs to u guys....n Kashmir belong to us.......& India have lots of Muslims all over the country!!!!

dont change the topic...as we r on SANIA MIRZA!!

yeah but she is our bhabi so lets give her the fast-track option as well

She will have to get clearance from Mr. Zaid Hamid :rofl:

Probationary period is simply a transitional period, sir. Pakistanization is a slow and gradual process.

theres a difference between thakeray and Mr. Hamid. The former views this as a tragedy; an insult to the hindu nation (since sports, politics and love are all apparently inter-related)

Mr. Hamid on the other hand would view it as a victory. ;)

Me personally -- i say if they love eachother then they should marry by all means; same way they should celebrate 14 August together. But I must say, very sneaky of both of them to choose to live in Dubai -- a 'neutral venue'

at some point i hope they settle in Sialkot. She can play tennis for Pakistan.

p.s. the hindu nationalist parties are FURIOUS!

hmmmmmmmmmm i couldent sleep last night, wondering what sports will these two be playing in their dubai house??????????? :lazy:

thats what i was saying.....& he wasnt getting the point as Indians only know How To LInK Kashmir wIth EverythIng.......:argh:

You were rite!

BTW I think this news is just another hot cake for media and guys like us! It will not result anything! :taz:

:what:

Which Indian celebrities have married Pakistanis before? I think this is the first case of a major Indian celeb marrying a Pakistani... that's why the entire buhaha.

Anyways, there have been quite a few Pakistani personalities who have married Indians. Adnan Sami (he even applied for Indian citizenship) and Noor come to mind.

It is obvious that Pakistanis are so happy because finally, finally one Indian celeb is going to be associated with Pakistan. On the other hand, so many Pakistani celebs from Adnan Sami to Atif Aslam had abandoned their own country to seek greener pastures in India. You people now think that you are now finally getting back at India (even though Sania will continue to remain Indian citizen and would not even live in Pakistan).

And to all dear Pakistanis who are saying that Indians are behaving like children over this issue --

Remember Aroosa Alam? She got death threats when there were reports of her marrying Captain Arminder Singh.

So, get a reality check. Most Indians are very happy about this news, especially for Sania since she finally found true love. And there lies the difference between us Indians and you Pakistanis.

Ohhooo

I have some home work for u... Check who married with our new cheif selector Moshin Khan. After u have solved this i will give you more home work. :victory:

And we know rawalpindi express how many bollywood actress hanging after him in India.:victory:

We have seen on TV how Indians actress running after Imran Khan Wasim etc. I have seen my self om TV.

I dont know why Indians have hard time to enjoy this moment than hating Sania ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom