What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmmmmmmmm i couldent sleep last night, wondering what sports will these two be playing in their dubai house??????????? :lazy:

they'll do wheelies on harley davidson down sheikh zayed boulevard

One journo asked Sania a question,

If there is a India-Pakistan cricket which team will you support?

She replied,

Good News: Ofcourse India! :agree:
Bad News: But my husband as well!!!!! :no:

She also told the reporters that she will never left her Indian citizenship. I don't know who is on work, RAW or ISI!!! :woot:

We have seen on TV how Indians actress running after Imran Khan Wasim etc. I have seen my self om TV.

I dont know why Indians have hard time to enjoy this moment than hating Sania ?

do you have ANY idea how many indian stars were running after Imran Khan , back in the day???

:smokin:

are you kidding me???? :rolleyes:

i take pride in the fact that I sure aint!

and please define 'indian'......under britisher times, it wasnt even a single united country. It was splintered; though of course under the Mughals it was a united land; a powerful one at that.

nUp....i said Katrina belongs to u guys....n Kashmir belong to us.......& India have lots of Muslims all over the country!!!!

dont change the topic...as we r on SANIA MIRZA!!

Nahin dost .. thoda fas gaye ho.. :azn:

Katrina is an Indian by family linkage only if Kashmir is Indian..;).. Chalo lets leave this and not spoil a happy thread with the same fighting on Kashmir nonsense.. We will keep it for some other thread...

Kashmiri father or not, we are extremely happy to have Katrina as an Indian..

Last edited:

and please define 'indian'......under britisher times, it wasnt even a single united country. It was splintered; though of course under the Mughals it was a united land; a powerful one at that.

Come on man! India was united much before Mughals and India was partitioned into mainly three countries Pakistan, India, BD and some parts of Afghanistan. To remind you The main idea of Pakistan was to unite the Muslims all over India and get a homeland for them!

Probationary period is simply a transitional period, sir. Pakistanization is a slow and gradual process.

theres a difference between thakeray and Mr. Hamid. The former views this as a tragedy; an insult to the hindu nation (since sports, politics and love are all apparently inter-related)

Mr. Hamid on the other hand would view it as a victory. ;)

Me personally -- i say if they love eachother then they should marry by all means; same way they should celebrate 14 August together. But I must say, very sneaky of both of them to choose to live in Dubai -- a 'neutral venue'

at some point i hope they settle in Sialkot. She can play tennis for Pakistan.
p.s. the hindu nationalist parties are FURIOUS!

The Hindu nationalist parties are idiots to make a noise here. I think/hope no national party is making a fool of itself by protesting against this..

I think you meant that they should celebrate 14/15 August together..??:azn:

Also heard that they are going to stay in Dubai due to security reasons and that was one of the conditions Sania's father had put in for the marriage.. Who knows, once the things are back to normal in Pakistan, your wish about sialkot may come true, or may be the hyderabad IPL team will get a new player...:cheesy:

Come on man! India was united much before Mughals and India was partitioned into mainly three countries Pakistan, India, BD and some parts of Afghanistan. To remind you The main idea of Pakistan was to unite the Muslims all over India and get a homeland for them!

my point was that there were autonomous lands (tribal lands included) as well as princely states which were under no writ of indian.

I'm not trying to indian bash. I could care less. How much influence did indian have over Baluch or Pakhtuns for example? ;) Hyderabadis?

Main idea for Pakistan was 2-pronged.

a.) unite the Muslims throughout the subcontinent; providing them with a haven where they would be free to practice their religion and be free from discrimination (religious, caste based etc.)

b.) to provide an environment whereby all Muslims and non-Muslims of the land would co-exist, there would be justice democracy and freedom which was impossible under the environement of britisher/indian occupation

B -- we still have much to work on. And we recognize our faults.

Jinnah was Mard-e-Hurr. Unlike Zardari who is Mard-e-Zar ;)

anyways....does anybody have any more photo-shopped pictures of them together? Somebody (windjammer?) posted a funny one yesterday. Looked almost genuine i must say.

No offence.. I was loosly refering to pre independence time when this land was refered to as India. Was more in fun and leg pulling. I retract my statement if that helps...

i thought it was referred to as hindustan -- as many, including here, refer to it as.

anyways -- chuck it!

ffbf68f6ecdd19cb16d8a0a37e5490d7.jpg

my point was that there were autonomous lands (tribal lands included) as well as princely states which were under no writ of indian.

Yes, there were many tribal and princely states out side British India but they were with in India!

How much influence did indian have over Baluch or Pakhtuns for example? Hyderabadis?

Just one answer they were Indians just like other Indians from Punjab, Bengal or Rajpuatana. One example....

b54af4e7d21ac8ebbbe2fbb5d51c26d3.jpg

Dasera festival in Quetta, Balochistan.

Main idea for Pakistan was 2-pronged.

a.) unite the Muslims throughout the subcontinent; providing them with a haven where they would be free to practice their religion and be free from discrimination (religious, caste based etc.)

b.) to provide an environment whereby all Muslims and non-Muslims of the land would co-exist, there would be justice democracy and freedom which was impossible under the environement of britisher/indian occupation

Thats it! They wanted Muslims from through out India thats include Balochistan, NWFP and all parts of Pakistan as well as Bangladesh.

Sania-Shoaib's Dubai shift prompted by security fears in Pak

KARACHI: Security concerns and the blow hot blow cold diplomatic ties between India and Pakistan are the reasons why Sania Mirza and Shoaib Malik have decided to shift base to Dubai after they get married next month.

A source close to Malik has revealed that the two families met in Dubai where Sania's family made it clear that the she would not settle in Pakistan after marriage.

"Sania's family made it clear that she would not settle down permanently in Pakistan, one due to the security situation in the country and secondly because of the blow hot and cold relations between the two neighbouring countries," the source said.

"Sania made it clear that she was not interested in setting up home in Lahore because of the security issues involved in staying there and both families opted that the couple set up home in Dubai," he added.

He said that Malik had won an apartment in Dubai after a Twenty20 tournament held in Canada in late 2008 which was sponsored by a well known builder of the emirates.

"Malik by virtue of being the owner of the apartment has a residency permit for Dubai and he has now handed over his flat to Sania and it is being refurbished and decorated for the couple after they get married in April," the source said.

The source said both families agreed that Dubai was the best place for them to stay as it was not very far from Lahore and was just a three hours flight from Hyderabad.

"Dubai will also allow both of them to pursue their sporting careers without any hindrance or having to stay apart for long periods," the source confirmed.

According to Malik's family sources, both of them spent a lot of time together in Hobart when Pakistan were touring Australia for a cricket series while Sania was there for a WTA tournament.

"Sania took out time and came regularly to the ground to watch the match," one Pakistani player also confirmed.

"There has been no formal engagement ceremony between the two, their marriage was only finalised in late February when their families met up in Dubai during a Twenty20 series that Pakistan was playing against England in Dubai," one family source said

Yes, there were many tribal and princely states out side British India but they were with in India!

within india but outside british india?

india wasnt even a country

Just one answer they were Indians just like other Indians from Punjab, Bengal or Rajpuatana. One example....

keep telling yourself that :tup::lol:

Thats it! They wanted Muslims from through out India thats include Balochistan, NWFP and all parts of Pakistan as well as Bangladesh.

Said people have their own country now. Pakistan, and Bangladesh.

One is an Islamic Republic. The other is a secular one. Both are Muslim majority countries.

My point was that you cannot have ever called Pakhtuns or Baluch as indians. It just doesnt make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom