What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by imran iqbal
Its a bad day and i am in bad mood. So i will logoff now before i get banned for spewing out so much frustrations.

frustration? abh pamela pai ghussa nikalo!

Seriously is this guy even a muslim?

i hope they dont mind non-vegetarians....I love a good steak.

especially on wednesdays :P

Last edited:
your sense of humour is more Pakhtun than mine.

by the way this story is going to make the headlines for the next few weeks. I believe they said wedding would be in April which is just round the corner

story is just released yesterday and already we're almost at 30 pages :lol::pop:

your sense of humour is more Pakhtun than mine.

by the way this story is going to make the headlines for the next few weeks. I believe they said wedding would be in April which is just round the corner

story is just released yesterday and already we're almost at 30 pages :lol::pop:
Dil Tarasha, we were on 32 pages yesterday, Webby had to reline them, otherwise we are well past 50. All this before the Band Baja.

now what ever happened to Shoaib Akhtar's bollywood ambitions???

all the best for her but iam afraid if she can play for india because hindu extremists might want to harm her

First it was the mullahs who didn't like her skimpy skirts. Now people predict that the Sainiks would treat her as a traitor for marrying a Pakistani..

Some how, I don't see her changing her attitude. Looking forward to her provocative T shirts while cocking a snook at extremists on both ends.

Apparently, perhaps not connected, but there are riots in Hyderabad.:confused:

Read some where some Muslims hoisting Pakistani flags and then the Saffron flags went up and all hell broke loose.

Why are you posting such nonsense and baseless allegations against Indian muslims man?What you think about Indian muslims??some kind of traitors??and what with bloody riots??its her personal choice..you are making it as an international issue and posting all kind of nonsense degrading Indian muslims and with out any evidence saying there was a riot..

Gadhe khardine hain to India Pakistan mein kharido.

As I said before.

Shaadi do gadhon ki ho rahi hai, izzat kisi aur gadhe ki nikli, koi doosra gadha khush hua, kisi teesre gadhe ki sulgi.

We are like this only.:welcome:

PURE ENTERTAINMENT!!!!!

Nabeel Gabol Says:

Meri Dua hai aisi aur shadiyan hoon... takay media walay humari jan choorain

6599902721877d36f995dc65935ff842.jpg

Why are you posting such nonsense and baseless allegations against Indian muslims man?What you think about Indian muslims??some kind of traitors??and what with bloody riots??its her personal choice..you are making it as an international issue and posting all kind of nonsense degrading Indian muslims and with out any evidence saying there was a riot..

Seems something has stepped on your tail, you need to look a little closer to home before making tall claims about her personal choice.
Since you live in oblivion, most of Hyderabad is under curfew after three days of Hindu Muslim riots, there were rumors it may be because Sania is from that area or something. Go and do some home work before posting your stupidity here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom