What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me Obsessed...???
The Indian Do Daz are playing it dirty to the end,
The news this morning is that Shoaib had to obtain the services of a famous Pakistan Barrister in order to get his passport back.
His issue with his first wife has been settled amicably, is their any logic in withholding his travel document. I am sure there is a worst term than bad losers.

You are very consistent posting here, and the way you are talking i am sorry but seems like some thing wrong with your general perception about life.

No one cares in India. India is too big for anything to accept, share and snub at whim. ''Eise 3600 pakistani ghoomne ate hai or mouje karte hai jo Pakistan main nahi milte and we don't care we are guilt free nation from centuries not like many others Hippocrates ''. The only small town boy mentality is with Pakistanis i can see.

The law takes its own course every where. I will not explain how law defines its course in pakistan but what law has done in india to a bluff pakistani national that an indian women has got the desired justice when she had been denied by the same by a Pakistani liar. In Punjabi we say ''Bande da putt ban gyaa''. Rest is history he is a married man now without media eye catching scandles.

What you guys are ranting to ensure package will come back home is your sense of insecurity, we don't have British Draculas in India you know what i mean. Sania Mirja is an Indian national and will always remain, ask her when she will arrive in Pakistan you will get the answer. It will always help india and its well repeated stand that we do not teach our kids that pakistan is an enemy like our counterpart. An Indian with more powerful personality then her partner is on the way to Pakistan lets see how her indianess will work out through.

Did not know that Pakistani lawyers could practise in India. What services the famous barrister provided to Shoaib is a mystery since he will not have the right of audience in any Court in India. Maybe the editor of your morning newspaper will know!!! Delay in release of his passport is pure red tapism from which we all suffer. Shoaib being a Pakistani had nothing to do with it.

Scroll back and read to your heart's content, like i said obtained the services of the barrister, didn't ask to represent him in an Indian court, if you can't comprehend the difference, don't hesitate to ask.
Funny, Shoaib never suffered this red tape nonsense when he traveled to play Cricket in India, but then again the legislator must keep you enlightened.

well they're married it's over nothing more to argue about maybe this thread should just be closed now people are starting to troll........

You are very consistent posting here, and the way you are talking i am sorry but seems like some thing wrong with your general perception about life.

No one cares in India. India is too big for anything to accept, share and snub at whim. ''Eise 3600 pakistani ghoomne ate hai or mouje karte hai jo Pakistan main nahi milte and we don't care we are guilt free nation from centuries not like many others Hippocrates ''. The only small town boy mentality is with Pakistanis i can see.

The law takes its own course every where. I will not explain how law defines its course in pakistan but what law has done in india to a bluff pakistani national that an indian women has got the desired justice when she had been denied by the same by a Pakistani liar. In Punjabi we say ''Bande da putt ban gyaa''. Rest is history he is a married man now without media eye catching scandles.

What you guys are ranting to ensure package will come back home is your sense of insecurity, we don't have British Draculas in India you know what i mean. Sania Mirja is an Indian national and will always remain, ask her when she will arrive in Pakistan you will get the answer. It will always help india and its well repeated stand that we do not teach our kids that pakistan is an enemy like our counterpart. An Indian with more powerful personality then her partner is on the way to Pakistan lets see how her indianess will work out through.
Since you guys are prone or rather condemned to make tall claims and make chest thumping rants, let me assure you that in area and populace, you may very well be big and overgrown but that doesn't change one's cumbersome mentality. Damn Sania Mirza's arrival will give us security, hell we should be able to reduce our expenditure, on the contrary, the famous Pakistan Joke of Sania giving a slap of disapproval to a billion Indians and turning to a Pakistani guy is more close to reality, but as expected it added fuel to the already raging fires in your so called care free circles.
Since you are typical Indian in denial, take it from the horse's mouth and digest what what your country fellows had to say once the news broke.
Not happening, just a stupid rumor on some Pakistani blogs.

A news like this would have spread like wildfire through the Indian media, nothing has been reported or even heard of on the Indian side and Sania Mirza isnt going to risk her career also. Its just plain logic here, do you really think she will move to Pakistan after marriage or Shoaib Malik will move to India ? Common wake up. Yes we need humor but not sexual humor about one of Indian female Icons.

It can't be true who will marry a looser?

Scroll back to the start and one finds plenty of the so called guilt free souls.

Jootiya khaye ga bacha.......... if he decided to shift in India :P

Baaz Aaj Maulana Shoaib............ aage bhi teri izzat ka satyanas ho chuka hai.......... joh bachi khuchi rah gayi hai usay naa ganwa

Exactly Zaki bhai... Agar us nai aisi harkat ki to us ko punjab police kai drawing room bhaij dain gai. :police:

Woh acha sulook karai gi us kai sath agar us nai shift honai ka socha bhi.

:angry:

The famous Pakistan Joke of Sania giving a slap of disapproval to a billion Indians and turning to a Pakistani guy is more close to reality.

Dont want to get into a India/Pakistan match here.. But a question.. By the above logic, has Shoaib given a slap of disapproval to a 170 million Pakistanis and turned to an (actually 2) Indian girl(s)??

Lets not be sexist.. By this logic, both of them have rejected their respective countries in selecting partners as well as selecting a place to make their home...

Dont want to get into a India/Pakistan match here.. But a question.. By the above logic, has Shoaib given a slap of disapproval to a 170 million Pakistanis and turned to an (actually 2) Indian girl(s)??

Lets not be sexist.. By this logic, both of them have rejected their respective countries in selecting partners as well as selecting a place to make their home...

it means shoaib is inclined to indian girls, but sania engagement with the indian guy and dating several indians mean, she rejected indians to marry a pakistani so winjammer's case seems authentic

Albeit the billion rejection was created as humor to IPL rejecting 11 Pakistani Cricketers, but as the other Indian fellow put it....
'Eise 3600 pakistani ghoomne ate hai or mouje karte hai jo Pakistan main nahi milte and we don't care we are guilt free nation
Who knows, Shoaib may have been in the list.
After all..... Piyar Dewana Hota Hey......:D

Since you guys are prone or rather condemned to make tall claims and make chest thumping rants, let me assure you that in area and populace, you may very well be big and overgrown but that doesn't change one's cumbersome mentality. Damn Sania Mirza's arrival will give us security, hell we should be able to reduce our expenditure, on the contrary, the famous Pakistan Joke of Sania giving a slap of disapproval to a billion Indians and turning to a Pakistani guy is more close to reality, but as expected it added fuel to the already raging fires in your so called care free circles.
Here you go, this what your mentality is ''rejecting billions in India''.
Muslims do not marry billions. She rejected only one indian and he was a muslim. 'The indian muslim' ;Pakistanis rants day and night to help all the time. The other victim was a Muslim women fighting for justice from day one when sania was not even in the picture.

The small town boy mentality of many is seen here and you are not the exception. Pakistani obsession for India is evident from tennis federation boss, ~cricket selector to Internet cafe guys.

What Indians are doing in this thread is a response to what Pakistanis are superfluously claiming it as a trophy and exposing themselves when most of the time they pretend to be ultra moderate netizens. I mean all of us are trolling here but Indians trolls are less worst then Pakistani as far as this thread is concerned. Grow up.....

i have heard on ary news that there reports in Indian Media that he'll stay in India after his marriage even if his passport would recover

Scroll back and read to your heart's content, like i said obtained the services of the barrister, didn't ask to represent him in an Indian court, if you can't comprehend the difference, don't hesitate to ask.
Funny, Shoaib never suffered this red tape nonsense when he traveled to play Cricket in India, but then again the legislator must keep you enlightened.

That is because he has never had a criminal case filed against him in India. Does one get his passport confiscated simply because he is traveling to play cricket? Exactly which part of all this do you not understand? Or have you made a habit of arguing for the sake of arguement?

BTW, the exact role played by the 'famous Pakistani barrister' in obtaining the release of Shoaib's passport is still not clear. If he did not represent Shoaib in an Indian Court so as to convince the Judge to order the immediate release of the passport by the sheer force of his arguements, what on Earth was he doing? Perhaps his moral and spiritual support did the trick?

Last edited:
Windjammer --- it is the dream/soap operas/bollywood vs reality/news thing which bothers the standard indian the most :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom