What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Indians are doing in this thread is a response to what Pakistanis are superfluously claiming it as a trophy and exposing themselves when most of the time they pretend to be ultra moderate netizens. I mean all of us are trolling here but Indians trolls are less worst then Pakistani as far as this thread is concerned. Grow up.....

you couldnt be farther from the truth. Yes there has been a lot of nationalism in this thread.

But indian trolls are the worst because they bring in diversionary tactics and use ad-hominem when they realize they ran out of ideas for replies

Actually, it has less to do with taking the ''trophy home'' (;)) than it does with seeing indians fury over the fact that she would marry a Pakistani and shun all critisism of her decision (most of which emanates from hindustan)

What i really enjoyed was seeing how politicised this incident became in hindustan; and noting the discrepency in the reactions. In Pakistan, people were generally happy for the most part --since we see marriage as a VERY sacred and happy thing. In hindustan (zameen and air-waves) you could see different reactions.

even the anti-indian fanatics in Pakistan were happy for Malik. How was mr. thakeray's reaction? He suddenly saw himself in some imaginary capacity that he could determine (and even revoke) her indian nationality :yahoo::yahoo:

WOW !!!!! Indians are still complaining about sania and shoaib ,o well i guess it is pretty devastating that she rejected pretty much every one in india and married this guy from pakistan.....i just cant understand what's the big deal, i know alot of indian who prefer to marry someone from pakistan.

Last edited:
aur Ittefaaq ke baat hai ke main abhi tak single hon aur aaj kal free bhi hon :smitten:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I have a suggestion for you buddy, jus pass across Katrina Kaif and see the magic :pakistan:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Do you guys enjoy trolling, or is that a habit?

Mods, please close this thread.

no-trespassing.jpg

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom