What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen mister, they can be as Indian as they want to but then just to be an indian why did they have to come up with a statement that my Marrying Malik Sania is giving a bad name to all the Muslims in India. Tell me why these statements then, and also what about the useless Fatwas that they are throwing out. If they are Indians first then let it be but still it don't give them the right to twist the religion the way they seem fit. And the same criticism is dished out at Pakistani Scholars when they do the same, so it is not being done olny when the Indian scholars are doing it. And keep your nose out the business that you have no knowledge of, being a Muslim it is my right to highlight the wrongs or any body who claims to represent Muslims any where in the world regardless of nationalities, so don't get your bp high take a chill pill and stay out of what you don't have any knowledge of.

Please do not get excited here. And keep your exhortations of minding one's business to yourself. It would be easy for me to ask you to mind your business too with regards to poking your nose in the supposed motives of Indians but that would not be civil would it? Take the same chill pill you seem to be eager to dish out my friend and stop being the self appointed spokesperson of Muslims the world over.

I don't think they are already married. Dubai doesn't register marriages of non-residents. I know since many of my family members have tried to make a Dubai wedding. Unless both bride and groom are residents of Dubai it won't happen.

Shara'ee nikah ho toh woh alag baat hai. But its doubtful.

At the nikah in 99% of the cases it is usually only close family, not the entire tabbar, there are usually a lot of happy tears, duas, mithai and a very serious looking maulvi sahab.

Please do not get excited here. And keep your exhortations of minding one's business to yourself. It would be easy for me to ask you to mind your business too with regards to poking your nose in the supposed motives of Indians but that would not be civil would it? Take the same chill pill you seem to be eager to dish out my friend and stop being the self appointed spokesperson of Muslims the world over.

Why! Why should I not criticize some thing that is wrong and when my religion is wrongly portrayed due to the BS of some one else. And my religion gives me the right to do so, so by that token I really don't care about what you think. So as I said better to keep ones nose out of the business that he/she don't have any knowledge of.

People will laugh at me as I am obese: Ayesha

Sources close to Ayesha say she's avoiding the public glare because of her weight; claims Shoaib made adverse comments about it when they were married

If sources close to Ayesha Siddiqui are to be believed, her obesity problem is preventing her from coming out in public and facing cameras despite Shoaib and Imran Malik challenging her to do so. "She doesn't want to face embarrassment because she is over weight," said Shiraj Khan, president, United Women Front, who is fighting for Ayesha's cause. "She is sad that she gained weight even after undergoing weight-loss treatment."

Shiraj was among a few people who met Ayesha at her residence in Banjara hills yesterday. Shiraj estimated Ayesha's weight as over 75 kg. Ayesha, who was slightly on the heavier side, started to put on more weight after her alleged marriage with Shoaib in 2005. She was hurt by his adverse comments on her obesity and decided to undergo weight-loss treatment.

Battling diabetes

Shiraj could not name the treatment, but she said Ayesha was diabetic and had to be extra strict in her diet for the treatment to be successful. "I think Ayesha likes to eat and has no control over her diet. This must be one of the reasons she continued to gain weight even after the weight-loss treatment, but it affected her personal life very badly," said Shiraj.

She quoted Ayesha as saying, "People will laugh when they look at me because I had said I had undergone weight-loss treatment, but I have actually gained weight."

However, Shiraj said Ayesha would come out in public when it was absolutely necessary. She added that Ayesha was happy at the turn of events and she wanted to thank the media.

"The police are not coming under anybody's pressure and I have developed a lot respect for them because of the way they have dealt with the situation," Shiraj quoted Ayesha as saying. According to her, Ayesha's health was normal despite the stress she has undergone in the past few days.

Didn't she say she was teaching in Saudi Arabia? Or has she locked herself up forever now?

Ek aur jhoot.

I don't think they are already married. Dubai doesn't register marriages of non-residents. I know since many of my family members have tried to make a Dubai wedding. Unless both bride and groom are residents of Dubai it won't happen.

Shara'ee nikah ho toh woh alag baat hai. But its doubtful.

At the nikah in 99% of the cases it is usually only close family, not the entire tabbar, there are usually a lot of happy tears, duas, mithai and a very serious looking maulvi sahab.

Here in Kuwait at least on of the spouse has to be a legal resident of the country with the proper documents, the nikah is done in the court and they don't allow many people in, usually its a couple of gawahs and some rishtay daars some very close ones.

Why! Why should I not criticize some thing that is wrong and when my religion is wrongly portrayed due to the BS of some one else. And my religion gives me the right to do so, so by that token I really don't care about what you think. So as I said better to keep ones nose out of the business that he/she don't have any knowledge of.

You are free to criticize or point out the mistakes in the portrayal of your religion. I have no issue with that. I do however have an issue with you trying to ascribe pathetic motives to the same when it concerns my countrymen. You defend your religion and ask me to butt out. I defend my countrymen and invite you to do the same. If I know nothing about your religion, you know nothing about my country or its people sir.

Suhaag raat daag to reveal truth?

Ayesha's FIR report:

Excerpts from an FIR filed by Ayesha at the Bajara Hills police station:

>>"Our marriage took place on 3rd June, 2002 in accordance with Indian Muslims custom and rites. That after marriage, we stayed together at different places, including at Taj Residency, Hyderabad."

>>"My marriage with Shoaib Malik, was admitted by Mr Malik himself at various stages, namely On Geo Channel (Pakistani Channel) and at the Post-match ceremony in Hyderabad, India on 30th March 2005. He told Mr Arun Lal, cricketer, that he is very happy to receive the Man of the match Award in his wife's home town."

>>"My husband, from the date of marriage harassed and tortured me on petty reasons. He even offered me a million dollars to inform the media that I was not married to him and that the Nikaah did not take place, otherwise, he threatened to eliminate me and my family members.

>>"I submit that my husband is guilty of offence u/s 498-A of IPC for the acts of cruelty and also guilty off domestic violence act, cheating defamation, besides depriving me of my legitimate status. He is also guilty of suppressing the fact of marriage and threatening me and my family of dire consequences"

Abay yar mara kheal hai Malik family wahan ponch he gae ho ge.....
Malik ko ajhe Nikkah kar lana cheya hai....oar uss ko register bhi karwa lana cheyhai.....

Sub ke khode bolte band ho jaye ge :D.

Ayesha’s mother contacts Burney
Wednesday, April 07, 2010

KARACHI: Chairman Ansar Burney Trust International and former minister Ansar Burney, advocate, has said that the matter of cricketer Shoaib Malik with Indian national Ayesha Siddiqui has become an issue of human dignity and women rights, so he has decided to visit India to dig out the truth, says a press release on Tuesday. The mother of Ayesha on Tuesday contacted Burney on phone and invited him to India with a request for justice for her daughter and family.

Burney said for last few days he was receiving hundreds of emails and phone calls from India and Pakistan and now after the phone call from Ayesha’s mother with a request with him to investigate and know the truth in the greater interest of ‘Aman ki Asha’ between the two neighbouring countries, so the Ansar Burney Trust has decided to investigate and reveal the truth.

Burney said the marriage of Shoaib with Sania is their personal matter and he has nothing to do with it, but since the claim of Ayesha as his wife and abortion of a child has created serious doubt of alleged cheating and fraud against a cricketer and that are against human dignity and women’s rights so he decided to help the victim if any in this case. “If the claim of Ayesha Siddiqui is correct then the Ansar Burney Trust will ask Shoaib Malik to accept his earlier marriage and say sorry to Ayesha and Indian and Pakistani nation as well and in other case Ayesha has no right to claim him as her husband and will have to say sorry.”

He said his office on Monday contacted and requested the Indian High Commission in Islamabad to issue him a visa on urgent basis so that he would be able to visit India to meet both the parties to know the actual situation which is also necessary for the good relation between the two neighbouring nations.

Ayesha’s mother contacts Burney

Shoaib’s ‘first marriage’ not valid under international law
Wednesday, April 07, 2010

LONDON: International expert in foreign marriages, Barrister Amjad Malik commenting on Test cricketer Shoaib Malik’s alleged marriage with Ayesha Siddiqui has said that any nikah if it is conducted on phone is automatically not valid under international and Pakistani law if, its construction is not clear and parties are not identifiable and if it is not registered at local registrar’s office within limited time frame by nikah registrar who performed the nikah ceremony under the Family law ordinance.

Amjad said if the nikah was not registered, it was not valid under Pakistani law. He spelled out five scenarios with regard to Shoaib’s betrothal to Ayesha.

A) It is not clear whether parties were present in one identifiable assembly and offer and acceptance was exchanged in front of two witnesses who could witness parties to marriage offering free consent and where an amount of dower was set as per Islamic law (if both are Muslims). As no witnesses to marriage have come forward, it raises concerns on the construction. If the requirements have not met then that may make the construction of marriage more doubtful.

B) If the requirements are met but nikah is not registered, then it may confine it to a mere ‘Shariah marriage’ but not recognised as valid under Pak law thus in international law as if a marriage is not recognised in the eyes of law where it was conducted then it is not valid in the eyes of international law (as both are living in two different countries).

C) If the marriage is conducted properly, and it is consummated, however in the absence of registration mere ‘shariah talaq’ will end the marriage.

D) If the nikah is conducted properly, and is registered within time frame but it not consummated, then each party may claim nullity that marriage is not consummated. That will be through a court of law where jurisdiction is not disputed. In current case Sialkot (Lahore) or Hyderabad High Court could be the court where matter may be brought for adjudication of (1) construction of marriage, (2) nullity, and or (3) divorce.

E) If nikah is conducted properly, construction is not disputed, and registered locally within time, and consummated only then a court divorce is required to dissolve a marriage. Court would be where both parties are habitually resident and or a high court of a party initiating process. In the absence of consensus high court where nikah was performed, it is a pure civil question.

The barrister further stated that in the Shoaib-Ayesha situation, hearing both statements in media, Nikah forms were signed but both parties were not present in one assembly. Shoaib says he never met his intended wife. He is doubtful about the identity, if he is doubtful then evidence of witnesses and imam conducting nikah is crucial whether they could identify the bride in that nikah forms, so construction is an issue. Secondly there is a doubt of the identity of the bride whether it is Ayesha or Maha. This needs to be clarified.

Thirdly, as claimed, if Shoaib has never met the girl in nikah, then consummation is doubtful too, and fourthly from statements it appears Shoaib has not got the original nikah form which he signed, which makes registration doubtful too so registrar office statement will be required where nikah was allegedly performed, and as both parties are resident of two different countries, then jurisdiction of which court will conduct adjudication of civil issue of facts will also be an issue as both parties may dispute and international law requirements will have to be met on who will hear the civil case.

Barrister Malik said any court having jurisdiction may have to find on facts on the issue of construction of marriage, parties to marriage, whether the marriage was conducted at all and if it did, whether it is valid under law of the land, then under international law whether it was registered and consummated, and what will be the process to end it if the finding is that the marriage is not shariah but a valid one if that stage arrives at all.

Shoaib’s ‘first marriage’ not valid under international law

You are free to criticize or point out the mistakes in the portrayal of your religion. I have no issue with that. I do however have an issue with you trying to ascribe pathetic motives to the same when it concerns my countrymen. You defend your religion and ask me to butt out. I defend my countrymen and invite you to do the same. If I know nothing about your religion, you know nothing about my country or its people sir.

As I said they can be as Indian as they want to I don't have any issues over their loyalty, I really don't care. But then making religion as a shield and crying foul just to prove you are loyal to some one don't cut it. And if that is too hard to comprehend then its not my issue. This is the difference when it comes to us (Pakistanis) and most of you on the other side. I will not hesitate to call a spade a spade. But for you guys its your country men even if they have killed a billion people still you will make excuses for them. Tp me if tom Malik is proven guilty I wouldn't mind that he serves the punishment for his crime. Thank you and have a nice day, this was the last of the discussion with you. And sir if you would like to carry it on just because the dude that I have criticized is an Indian to you and you will not accept the fact that he holds a much bigger responsibility being a religious leader then its your call. But don't expect any replies from my side on this any more. Thanks

Any ways hum tu Malik ke wed pay enjoy kartay hain...
Hai Malik bhai, dance for u

bdance2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom