What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaadi hoee nahi Nikkah howa nahi........pora Indian Media zabrdast ke Shadi karwana chat hai....

Pora Indian media row raha hai.....kay Malik ke shadi Ayesha say how thee....hahhahhahaha

rotay rahow....
Malik ke shadi nahi rak saktay.......
Poray India ko bokhar ho gia hai :P

Asal may Indian media Shoaib ko badnaam kar kay Sonia kay dil say nikalna chta hai.

But its a dream and will remain dream.....kyo kay pyar tu howa hai :P

No ego at all my friend. You had your point. I had mine. We proceeded to discuss them in a civil manner to our mutual satisfaction. Being told to mind my business just does not sit well with me sir. Hope we can continue to be friends here. :cheers:

Well didnt mean to be that harsh but you know some times it just gets to you. Hope that all goes well, sure we are all family here. And in a house hold all dont agree to each other do they.

on a side note.

Shoaib ki shadi main to time hai and i am starving so if I wait for his shadi and all I will surely pass out till then, so I am going to celebrate right now and have a Lunch in his name.

Shoaib Malik gave divorce to Ayesha Siddqui in written: Dr Shams Babar
Shoaib Malik has finally divorced Ayesha Siddiqui - Press conference at 14:00 hrs

if true then its really cool ...........

Hyderabad: According to news reports, a compromise has been reached between the Maliks and the Siddiquis and Shoaib Malik has signed divorce papers.

This means that Shoaib Malik has admitted to the fact that he has indeed married Ayesha Siddiqui.

Over the past few days, Shoaib Malik has been under pressure due to police investigations and growing evidence against him.

Change of events reportedly took place last evening in Hyderabad, after Shoaib Malik’s brother-in-law Imran Zafar came down to India and held a series of meetings with the lawyers of both the families.

Just after the news of Shoaib and Sania’s wedding emerged, Ayesha Siddiqui, who claimed that she married the Pakistani cricketer in 2002, came out with a nikahnama and asked Shoaib to provide her with a divorce and admit that she is her first wife. However, Shoaib has been denying the same throughout, claiming that he never met Ayesha.

Shoaib-Ayesha drama: Shoaib Malik Signs Divorce Papers | Bharat Chronicle

i have heard that Bollywood is making a film on it.....THIS LOOOVE STOOORY...............& i think it will be superb as VEER ZARA!!!

I reckon it will make a good movie!! especially after all this hype and drama... flocks will be very eager to watch this. :blink:

I am a member of Indian forums too, and in many of that there are Muslim Mods. Feel the pinch, even I was banned from Indian forums. And I can say the same about Pakistani forums, well here even SuperMods like Asim is being baised. So what do you expect me to do, shout my lungs out?

Do what all you think is good for you.

You Indians aren`t so Innocent what you try to show here. :rofl:
I am enough aware by your poor reality against Pakistan.
So STOP showing crocodile tears.

Shoaib Malik gave divorce to Ayesha Siddqui in written: Dr Shams Babar
Shoaib Malik has finally divorced Ayesha Siddiqui - Press conference at 14:00 hrs

Admit, apologise and move on, Ayesha Siddiqui's family tells Pak cricketer Shoaib Malik

Guess it was in response to this. Seems lke everyone has had enough of this drama. Finally common sense seems to prevail.

great news agar itna pahle hi kar deta to kuch chala jata??.i hope now he will do this and will finish this drama then he can marry sania.

i have heard that Bollywood is making a film on it.....THIS LOOOVE STOOORY...............& i think it will be superb as VEER ZARA!!!

Sania Malika and Shoaib Malik's love story is nothing like crazy fantasies of hindus who always make up a story of hindu indian boy with "muslim" girl.

In real life its always been Pakistani Muslim boys with Indian girls.

Here's an article from Times of India:

Cross-border romances!

Sania Mirza’s marriage to Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik may be grabbing headlines, but she isn’t the first. Here are some others who have also tread that path.

Zeenat Aman - Imran Khan
The poster-boy of Pakistan cricket during the 70s and 80s, Imran Khan stole many a heart with his drop-dead handsome looks and prowess on the field. It was no surprise then that India’s original ‘flower child’ Zeenat Aman succumbed to his charm off the field. The couple’s whirlwind romance created quite a sensation both sides of the border. However the relationship didn’t last long and the couple went their separate ways.

Amrita Arora - Usman Afzal
She was never a big Bollywood star and he never a big time cricketer. Amrita Arora is best known as Malaika Arora Khan’s sister and Kareena Kapoor’s best friend. While Usman Afzal, the Pakistani-British at best played county cricket. The bonding between the Kapoor and Arora gal is so strong that Amrita does not shy away from imitating her best friend even to the extent of making her boyfriend tattoo her name. Usman tattooed Amrita’s name on his arm. But unlike Bebo and Saif, Amrita and Usman went kaput. Amrita married Shakeel Ladakh and all Usman is left with is a tattoo.

Reena Roy - Mohsin Khan
Reena Roy was a popular actress in her time. In 1983, however, at the height of her fame, Reena quit films to marry Pakistani cricketer Mohsin Khan. They provided the gossip columns with much fodder as it was a cross-border marriage. Years later Khan said goodbye to his international cricket career and settled down in Mumbai with Reena, trying his hand in Bollywood. But his celluloid dreams came crashing as none of his films did well. Finally the couple, split and Khan returned to Pakistan.

Cross-border romances! - The Times of India

Sania, Shoaib invited to Gilgit-Baltistan for honeymoon

Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik and Indian tennis ace Sania Mirza have been invited to Gilgit-Baltistan for their honeymoon by Pakistan Kashmir's Chief Minister, Mehdi Shah.

Shah said both would be given official protocol in Gilgit if they decide to visit the region after their marriage, The Daily Times reports.

Clouds of uncertainty are hovering over the Shoaib-Sania wedding, since news about their marriage was flashed by the media.

A Hyderabad based girl, Ayesha Siddiqui, has lodged 'fraud' and 'cheating' complaint against Shoaib, claiming that she is already married to him.

On Monday, Hyderabad Police quizzed Shoaib for over two hours and have even seized his passport.

As of now, the star couple would tie the nuptial knot on April 15 in Hyderabad.

Sania, Shoaib invited to Gilgit-Baltistan for honeymoon - Hindustan Times

Once Sania Mirza was HERO for Indians.
Wondering, what will happen to her after she marry to an Pakistani Crickter Shoaib Malik :azn:

Bechari Sania. . . . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom