What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4-7-2010_62505_l.gif

Ayesha’s mother contacts Burney
Wednesday, April 07, 2010

KARACHI: Chairman Ansar Burney Trust International and former minister Ansar Burney, advocate, has said that the matter of cricketer Shoaib Malik with Indian national Ayesha Siddiqui has become an issue of human dignity and women rights, so he has decided to visit India to dig out the truth, says a press release on Tuesday. The mother of Ayesha on Tuesday contacted Burney on phone and invited him to India with a request for justice for her daughter and family.

Burney said for last few days he was receiving hundreds of emails and phone calls from India and Pakistan and now after the phone call from Ayesha’s mother with a request with him to investigate and know the truth in the greater interest of ‘Aman ki Asha’ between the two neighbouring countries, so the Ansar Burney Trust has decided to investigate and reveal the truth.

Burney said the marriage of Shoaib with Sania is their personal matter and he has nothing to do with it, but since the claim of Ayesha as his wife and abortion of a child has created serious doubt of alleged cheating and fraud against a cricketer and that are against human dignity and women’s rights so he decided to help the victim if any in this case. “If the claim of Ayesha Siddiqui is correct then the Ansar Burney Trust will ask Shoaib Malik to accept his earlier marriage and say sorry to Ayesha and Indian and Pakistani nation as well and in other case Ayesha has no right to claim him as her husband and will have to say sorry.”

He said his office on Monday contacted and requested the Indian High Commission in Islamabad to issue him a visa on urgent basis so that he would be able to visit India to meet both the parties to know the actual situation which is also necessary for the good relation between the two neighbouring nations.

Ayesha’s mother contacts Burney

Bohat baray baray Besharam dekhay hain mainay but Berney Besharam ka mukabla kum hi log karsaktay hain. How soon he has forgotten the whole Kashmir singh issue and ab bhi dum hilatay howay India jaa raha hai.

Hai guys ...............
A question for u people.

What are the necessary steps to have Muslim legal Nikkah?

As I said they can be as Indian as they want to I don't have any issues over their loyalty, I really don't care. But then making religion as a shield and crying foul just to prove you are loyal to some one don't cut it. And if that is too hard to comprehend then its not my issue. This is the difference when it comes to us (Pakistanis) and most of you on the other side. I will not hesitate to call a spade a spade. But for you guys its your country men even if they have killed a billion people still you will make excuses for them. Tp me if tom Malik is proven guilty I wouldn't mind that he serves the punishment for his crime. Thank you and have a nice day, this was the last of the discussion with you. And sir if you would like to carry it on just because the dude that I have criticized is an Indian to you and you will not accept the fact that he holds a much bigger responsibility being a religious leader then its your call. But don't expect any replies from my side on this any more. Thanks

As I said before Khalid, you may dissect the virtue of their religious stand all you want. I have really no issues with that and at the risk of sounding a trifle flippant, I really don't care. And sir, the Indian Muslim scholars rightly have a much bigger responsibility to their country first and then other responsibilities, and they realise that and are true to their soil. This is the difference between us (Indians) and most of you on the other side. And please let us not talk about calling a spade a spade and defending mass murderers sir. It does not sit well for an Indian to hear that from a Pakistani. Really. Thank you.

Bohat baray baray Besharam dekhay hain mainay but Berney Besharam ka mukabla kum hi log karsaktay hain. How soon he has forgotten the whole Kashmir singh issue and ab bhi dum hilatay howay India jaa raha hai.
He is Hyderabadi, all Hyderabadis in Pakistan are supporting Maha.

Farooq Hassan, Maha's lawyer is Hyderabadi.

Shireen Usmani, woman's rights something is also Hyderabad and is supporting Maha.

See a trend?

As I said before Khalid, you may dissect the virtue of their religious stand all you want. I have really no issues with that and at the risk of sounding a trifle flippant, I really don't care. And sir, the Indian Muslim scholars rightly have a much bigger responsibility to their country first and then other responsibilities, and they realise that and are true to their soil. This is the difference between us (Indians) and most of you on the other side. And please let us not talk about calling a spade a spade and defending mass murderers sir. It does not sit well for an Indian to hear that from a Pakistani. Really. Thank you.

If the above satisfies your ego!:cheers:

He is Hyderabadi, all Hyderabadis in Pakistan are supporting Maha.

Farooq Hassan, Maha's lawyer is Hyderabadi.

Shireen Usmani, woman's rights something is also Hyderabad and is supporting Maha.

See a trend?

I guess they should learn from an our neighbours who are supporting an Indian even if she is at fault.

If the above satisfies your ego!:cheers:

No ego at all my friend. You had your point. I had mine. We proceeded to discuss them in a civil manner to our mutual satisfaction. Being told to mind my business just does not sit well with me sir. Hope we can continue to be friends here. :cheers:

I don't mind being neutral as long as criminal charges are dropped

Thats your opinion only.................. watch bollywood movies for more information.

Start with "Naa ghar ke naa ghaat ke"

are yaar zaki bhai bollywood moviese se information gain kar rahe ho??wo bhi indian law ke bare me.tum shoaib se bhi bade fool ho??haha:rofl:

On that note Asim, what surprises me is this. Why can't either party produce chat logs? I am sure that they had a LOT of internet sex and that's why both parties are too embarrassed to produce them =D

hahaha can't stop my laughing after reading this post. well said and to the spot ,awesome and may be 100% true also.:lol:

Hum toh dushmano ko bhi pakeeza saza dete hain
Haath uthate nahi, nazaron se gira dete hain

well said:cheers:
waise to main ye quote use karta tha on many occasion but nice to know aap ne hi kar diya when i want to use it.:P

i know after reading this thread many indian will fortunately/un-fortunately will change his/her mind about some pakistani whome they were thinking nice/knowledgeable/shane/mature/un-baised pakistani.
:welcome::pdf:

BTW for your kind information many indian alreay doing this???:D:smokin:

Last edited:
Chalo 1 more twist... Yaar yeh kia kar rahai hain?

Shoaib Malik gave divorce to Ayesha Siddqui in written: Dr Shams Babar
Shoaib Malik has finally divorced Ayesha Siddiqui - Press conference at 14:00 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom