What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agar Ladkiyan Ladkon se shaadi karti hain to joota kahan se hua.

bloody Male Chauvenist.

Abhi aapke Qaid-e-Azzam ki bati kahan hai aur kisse shaadi kari thi....

Did not want to bring it up, but u guys asked for it. Tried ignoring, but one message too many.

Ghossa Nahi Karte.
:rofl::azn::rofl:

haaa.. we saw hundreds of denials that the marriage never happened and all.. hope all those who commented now can eat your words back..

Usually hostages have to obey the forced demands of their captors. Sania would leave him if it really was proved.

Dear sir as you know "Love is blind" so it will never happen and it should not be happen.both claimed that both love each other so both should live happy life why she should leave him when she already said that she knows what the truth is.after all shoaib is not going to re-marry ayesha.

we wish best wishes for both of them.our only concerned was that malik should divorce ayesha before sania marriage and he is doing this.
now every body is happy
.:cheers:

Usually hostages have to obey the forced demands of their captors

if you gave this statement before this thread then definatly many indians want to argu with you including myself and want to convince you that this is not right and you are thinking wrong.

but when after reading this thread i can use many quote like.
"Khishiyani billi khamba noche" etc.etc..

but now
i will just say yes sir you are right.you won.we indian are just son of evil.Specially GOI.

happy
:cheers::welcome::pdf:

Well if this is true that he indeed knew the lady all along the all I have to say is that dude (with no disrespect to the lady) that you got awful taste in women.

Equally as well, I would like to say to my compatriot sportswoman that lady (with all due respect to the man) you got awful taste in men. :tdown:

Equally as well, I would like to say to my compatriot sportswoman that lady (with all due respect to the man) you got awful taste in men. :tdown:

yeah, is moti ko apne jaisa mota 6 feet chora phasana chahye tha lol.

btw
, if he has divorced her so how does it prove that he met her in real??

I am sure that she does, ;)
But I was talking about the other lady!! :partay:

Hey Bhagwaan, Yeh Teri Kaissi Lilla

Inn Ashaant Indians Ko Shaant Kar De.

just read the tags lol,

cricket, india, isi, marriage, pakistan, raw, sania, shoaib

yeah, is moti ko apne jaisa mota 6 feet chora phasana chahye tha lol.

btw
, if he has divorced her so how does it prove that he met her in real??

galat baat nahi bolte apni bhabhi ke liye. abhi shoaib ne divorse paper par sign nahi kiya hian so apni indian bhabhi ke bare me aisa nahi bolte.lol..hahaha

:p:lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
galat baat abhi shoaib ne divorse paper par sign nahi kiya hian apni india bhabhi ke bare me aisa nahi bolte.lol..hahaha

:p:lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

abhi indian bhabi aane wali hai pakistan ;), pakistani bhaiyya ke bare main aisa q kehte ho yaara jaab current bhabhi ke taareef sunna chahte ho, soaib will really spank ppl like you from behind lol

Hey Bhagwaan, Yeh Teri Kaissi Lilla

Inn Ashaant Indians Ko Shaant Kar De.

Waise aapka Kya khayyal hai?

Kya wajeh ho sakti hai ki Ayesha Jaisi ladkiyon ke liye bhi Pakistanis apne watan ki saari ladkiyon ko chod dete hain.

Baar Baar bhaag ke India aate hain milne ke liye??

IMADreamer,

Eik nahi 2, 2 bhabiyaan. Aur woh bhi Indian.
Afsoos toh hota hoga ke, humari Indian ladkiyan Pakistanyon ko kyon tumhara "Jijja Jee" banatti hein,

Koi baat nahi ghossa nahi karte. . . .

:rofl::chilli::lol::bunny::smokin:

Indian media is hiding the fact that this was a settlement after Siddiquis withdrew their cases.

Faggot shoaib should be tried in the court for cheating & lying and given the maximum punishment of 7 years.

All the while pakistani members where saying he is innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom