What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ab to yeh munda hamari POONDI team ka captain banne ke layeq hai :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ooncha haath daala hai

Wasey yea bi durust hey, lekin poori team ney poondi shourou kar di tu Wagah pey line lug jaey gi,

You know, Baraat aha rahi hey dholi ja rahi hey,

Delhi sey smoke uth raha hey...

just like the same....even no ordinary indian girl want to marry a pakistani.....forget sania:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You live in UK buddy. Haven't you noticed what happens to Indian Punjabban Sikh girls there who fall in love with Pakistani Muslim men and convert to Islam for them. Its so common in England, sikhs then disown their daughters for converting to Islam and marrying Pakistani Muslim boys.

^^ hahahaha

wish em best for the future but personally i dont like sania... i mena she is a great player but something just never let me like her as a person...

btw shoaib has announced that she can play tennis if she wants, n she is going to represent india in asian games as well

If now we forget you guys will start crying like the one above. He ditched her.........and blah blah blah.....

i will say again....first decide what you guys really want.....tell us...we'll pressurize our guy.....:lol:

just see the irony

most pakistani's r celebrating here after hearing the news:bunny:

and most indians r crying here hearing the same thing:hang2:

so we can see who wants whom:rofl::rofl::rofl:

^^ hahahaha

wish em best for the future but personally i dont like sania... i mena she is a great player but something just never let me like her as a person...

btw shoaib has announced that she can play tennis if she wants, n she is going to represent india in asian games as well

:tup: Thats a Pakistani spirit :pakistan:

Zaki Bhai wo cut gaya Barnol lagaye jal gaya barnol lagaye walai ishtihar tau lagao :P bwahahahaha

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Very funny.......... but sorry couldn't find it on google or youtube :lol::lol:

Wasey yea bi durust hey, lekin poori team ney poondi shourou kar di tu Wagah pey line lug jaey gi,

You know, Baraat aha rahi hey dholi ja rahi hey,

Delhi sey smoke uth raha hey...

Haan bhai....... Delhi to Wahga to Larkiyoun ki line lag jaye gi ......... phir foj se zayada rishtedaar nazar aayen ge........ Delhi main tents ke andar khana pakkay ga aur Lahore main baraat aaye gi :rofl:

just see the irony

so we can see who wants whom::

:woot::woot::woot: You also want Shoiab?? Naah kar bhai

just see the irony

so we can see who wants whom:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ironically it's not the first time Indians crying here. :woot:

bhen jee main app se naraaz hoon :taz::taz::taz:
Imran bhai key liye laddu lao.......

5b7b0c308eddf357c6a3cd3687a140c4.jpg
Ooo chootey....laddu key saath coke bhi laa.

:

Very funny.......... but sorry couldn't find it on google or youtube :lol::lol:

ge

Barnal ka spelling change kar kay check karo. Kam az Kam barnol ki dibya ka foto hee laga do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom