What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ hahahaha

wish em best for the future but personally i dont like sania... i mena she is a great player but something just never let me like her as a person...

btw shoaib has announced that she can play tennis if she wants, n she is going to represent india in asian games as well

she is great girl... she showed thums to maulvies who issued fatva on her dress code...
my salute to her...
hope she will not burka after marrige... and she may be able to represent for india in future too after marrige..

Shoaib ne jaise india ki Shah rag per haath rakha ho...........

Bohat dukh raha hai :cry: :rofl:

Imran bhai key liye laddu lao.......

5b7b0c308eddf357c6a3cd3687a140c4.jpg
Ooo chootey....laddu key saath coke bhi laa.

:woot::woot: laddu bhi India kay ?? At first i thought it was a match box in middle of the sweets :partay:

Haan bhai....... Delhi to Wahga to Larkiyoun ki line lag jaye gi ......... phir foj se zayada rishtedaar nazar aayen ge........ Delhi main tents ke andar khana pakkay ga aur Lahore main baraat aaye gi :rofl:

Aur issko kahetey hain, pichlaey darwazey ki diplomacy.

Aub aap ney phir woh bolna hey.

just see the irony

most pakistani's r celebrating here after hearing the news:bunny:

and most indians r crying here hearing the same thing:hang2:

so we can see who wants whom:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What is the reason for these Indians to CRY??

She is marrying a person she wanted to is that not good news. I am sure they have discussed and worked out details prior to making the news public.

Best wishes to Sania and Shoaib. Shoaib has been tweeting on the same: Shoaib Malik (shoaibm6) on Twitter

Pakistani doston, Beti de rahe hain pyaar se rakhna - bade naazon main pali hai - Palkon pe bitha ke rakha hai.

On a serious note: Best wishes to the couple. I feel happy for them. Hope they have a happy married life with their chosen soul-mate.

she is great girl... she showed thums to maulvies who issued fatva on her dress code...
my salute to her...
hope she will not burka after marrige... and she may be able to represent for india in future too after marrige..

And she could not show thumb to Brahmin pundits who issued fatvas of insulting Indian flag on her :angel:

Anyway read Shoaib said she can play and she can represent India.

awww my sweet brother why.

Aray bhai aaj iss khushi walay thread main naraz na ho

isme itna bhi khush hone ki jaroorat ni..
be normal.... and behave normally..

my salute to her...

yeah she would (atleast thats whats in the news)

thats a totally personally opinion bro... she might be nice.. but i just dont like her...:confused:

n yeah showin thums to maulvis aint hard in india especially when you are a 'celebrity', or none of the muslim actors/players would have been married to non muslims

She is marrying a person she wanted to is that not good news. I am sure they have discussed and worked out details prior to making the news public.

Best wishes to Sania and Shoaib. Shoaib has been tweeting on the same: Shoaib Malik (shoaibm6) on Twitter

Pakistani doston, Beti de rahe hain pyaar se rakhna - bade naazon main pali hai - Palkon pe bitha ke rakha hai.

On a serious note: Best wishes to the couple. I feel happy for them. Hope they have a happy married life with their chosen soul-mate.

she just got 1 fatwa here.....now in pakistan ...next what:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: yes she will (after some time i think......like UK).................... :smitten:

De do Nationality Sania Bhabhi ko........ i would love to see her in Sialkot :smokin:

I thought I read somewhere they are going to settle in Dubai.. if the newswala changed the plan and settling them in Pakistan then I must say I am not updated on that..

Anyways Guys have fun..

:) You are among few members who have wished the couple a happy life.

Some are jealouse enough to abuse her and some like me are having fun over this petty issue lolzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom