What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope she brings some good luck for Shoaib as well and he is able to claw his way back into he team.

Barnal ka spelling change kar kay check karo. Kam az Kam barnol ki dibya ka foto hee laga do

bernail ke saare spelling try mara nahi mila kuch............ pehle mil jaata thaa i have seen its picture before

Abhi Iodex se kaam chala letay hain......... :lol::lol::lol:

09a255295cadb8b068a9bf0546377655.jpg

e5762887a85d94400bf9e4296b56d8c0.jpg

:) You are among few members who have wished the couple a happy life.

Some are jealouse enough to abuse her and some like me are having fun over this petty issue lolzz

first let them marry:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Burnol na sahe .. too orr sahe oor nahe to orr sahe.

:rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
bernail ke saare spelling try mara nahi mila kuch............ pehle mil jaata thaa i have seen its picture before

Abhi Iodex se kaam chala letay hain......... :lol::lol::lol:

09a255295cadb8b068a9bf0546377655.jpg

e5762887a85d94400bf9e4296b56d8c0.jpg

Bwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa kia kahin pe dard bhee ho raha ha jalnay walon kay

What is the reason for these Indians to CRY??

She is marrying a person she wanted to is that not good news. I am sure they have discussed and worked out details prior to making the news public.

Best wishes to Sania and Shoaib. Shoaib has been tweeting on the same: Shoaib Malik (shoaibm6) on Twitter

Pakistani doston, Beti de rahe hain pyaar se rakhna - bade naazon main pali hai - Palkon pe bitha ke rakha hai.

On a serious note: Best wishes to the couple. I feel happy for them. Hope they have a happy married life with their chosen soul-mate.

Excellent post Skeptic.......... highly appreciated

and don't worry she is our Bhabhi now....... we will take care of her :lol::lol::lol:

Excellent post Skeptic.......... highly appreciated

and don't worry she is our Bhabhi now....... we will take care of her :lol::lol::lol:

no i will not let anyone to marry my gf:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

she is mine:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom