What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is one for Imran bhai: Not to be missed..........00:47

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmmmmmmmm really interesting .... i will hooked to this entire news to see sania spoils her career or not

so sania dumbed her ex fiancé for malik.... i did wonder y she took a U turn but now its quite clear.
apparently there was this other crush on malik as well. remember that indian girl which accused malik of cheating that he had promised to marry her.

Yea seems like........\I happen to have seen this ex-dude's picture, Malik appears to be a better choice......you are rigth she dumped poor guy for Malik....

That indian girl...with no offence wasnt hot at all,,,she was quiet healthy and wore fat glases....and Malik denied that he ever did Nikah with her or promissed to marry her....

Now i just heard in news that that indian girl and Sania mirza were friends....there s a good chance that malik was playing both of them or met Sania through her friend, then dumped the one who introduced him to Sania....lol....but who knows

Nothing in EST nothing in West SIALKOTI is the best!:lol:

punjabi:"kittei haath ja paya toun":rofl:

These type of marriages happens regularly in India. Pakistani girls marrying Indian boy. May be your media does not give it coverage.

And one can see lots of advertisement of Pakistani girls for marriage in Times of India and Hindustan Times etc.

How does it happen? Borders are closed. We live in two different countries. No 100% Pakistani woman celebrity married Indian man, not even Meera :lol:

By the way, those advertisements are everywhere not only in Times of India and most of time those profiles are fake. Believe me, I've done some searching ;)

Best way to find a Pakistani wife is to get help from elders like aunties who can search for real girls.

Websites have all fake profiles, fake pictures, etc..

Imran Khan bhi bohat paraishaan lag raha hai............................ bechare ka dil tod diya SANGDIL Shoaib Malik ne.

mazaak ki thi yaar hamara kya chahy sari dunya shadi ker le:P

hmmmmmmmmm really interesting .... i will hooked to this entire news to see sania spoils her career or not

I am sure you speak form personal experiences! She was engaged to be married before which you obviously did not know.

These type of marriages happens regularly in India. Pakistani girls marrying Indian boy. May be your media does not give it coverage.

And one can see lots of advertisement of Pakistani girls for marriage in Times of India and Hindustan Times etc.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: bhaya jalna choro.

Why dont you ask Indian Orange media to give them coverage, we would love to see their choice :cheesy:

Those girls may be color blind :partay: har taraf andhera hee andhera

We never suggested that Adnan Sami Khan (married once to Sabah Galadari and attempted in vain to get Indian Citizenship) or Mohsin Hasan Khan (married to Reena Roy) aren't welcome in Pakistan nor did we ever label them traitors. Come out of your myopic and prejudiced mentality.

On another note, Pakistani nationality laws allow foreigners marrying Pakistani men to obtain Pakistani citizenship while a foreigner male marrying a Pakistani women cannot obtain Pakistani citizenship. This has been debated many times in newspapers, on the blogosphere and in the parliament as well.

hey man it's cool with me my own mother is indian and my father is pakistani i can relate I think u quoted the wrong person :mod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom