What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a bad day and i am in bad mood. So i will logoff now before i get banned for spewing out so much frustrations.

why are you upset if they are getting married? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
kya tumahar koi scene chalu tha uske saath? :lol::lol:

Just noticed that Sania Mirza and Shoaib Malik Both have the initials S M and it is been thought here in our community that people with identical initials don't have a good matrimonial relationship...

Also the initials of Sonia Mirza's ex-fiance was the same Sohrab Mirza

Wish them luck guys :lol:

KIT Over

Kyon itna mirch masala padti ho Jana ji!! Jyada mirch masala sehat ke liye achcha nahi. Eik to mirch masala padti ho fir saari jagah mirchi lagati firti ho.. what a fun it must be? lolz

:partay::partay: wo kon see mirchi ha India walai wo bhoot mirchi or what it is called hehehe:chilli:

WTF, Malik thinks he is 'heera' ? Insulting someone's daughter/sister by revealing reason to media. Uncalled for, it shows his khandaani ! :tdown:

Shoaib Malik incidentally was supposed to get married to a Hyderabadi girl few years back. But he rejected that girl as she was 'fat'

I don't understand why some people are getting pissed. If they want to get marry then what's wrong in it? :lol: At first, I thought these were mere rumors, but people look serious about this news :lol:

WTF, Malik thinks he is 'heera' ? Insulting someone's daughter/sister by revealing reason to media. Uncalled for, it shows his khandaani ! :tdown:
so what you guys want yaar......

Shoaib should ditch Sania too or NOT......

Pehley aapas mein decide karo phir humein batana.

I don't understand why some people are getting pissed. If they want to get marry then what's wrong in it? :lol: At first, I thought these were mere rumors, but people look serious about this news :lol:

frankly speaking i wouldn't mind if i hear any news like Meera or Reshma or Saima getting married with an Indian............ le jao bhai le jao unko humain nai chahiye woh :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: whats wrong with his statment earlier? I think 99% men dont like FAT women

Will Sania Mirza have Pakistani Nationality then ??? :D

:rofl::rofl::rofl: yes she will (after some time i think......like UK).................... :smitten:

De do Nationality Sania Bhabhi ko........ i would love to see her in Sialkot :smokin:

:tup: she can. A boy from Mardan who married an Indian Girl both were in love and she became Muslim for him.

She and her Pakistani in-laws fought the battle in Court and she was granted Pakistani Citizenship :)

The name of the boy was Aman

so what you guys want yaar......

Shoaib should ditch Sania too or NOT......

Pehley aapas mein decide karo phir humein batana.

I think they are upset with all those sponsor funds being transfered into the First Woman Bank. Mirza key saath maal bi ayega.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom