What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she marries a Pakistani National, she and her family should move to Pakistan and India should strip her off her nationality as well as representation in tennis.

What a "Gaddar", she brought wrong example to our community.

I wonder why no maulvi has issued a fatwa till now......

b7e85ae215a103d83b68669e4efc503e.jpg

I ve met one of her uncles in Chicago. He cant stand Pakistan. LOL...........

If she marries a Pakistani National, she and her family should move to Pakistan and India should strip her off her nationality as well as representation in tennis.

Fatwa for a "muslim women should not marry a muslim man ?":what::what:

It tells how much pissed you are after listening this news believe it man......... thats a bitter truth :rofl:

Sania bhabhi is most welcome in Pakistan :yahoo:

No worries if Indian strips her nationality :lol::lol::lol:

Traitor for marrying a Pakistani. On one side you guys say Pakistanis hate indians and indians dont hate Pakistanis. and then this kind of posts.....LOL

By the way hum sania bhabi ko koi takleef nahi dein gey.

Fatwa for a "muslim women should not marry a muslim man ?":what::what:

Lolzz . In hate some Indians failed to come up with some logical reasoning.

This is silly to say she should be striped of Indian nationality.

Our Pakistani men married many Indian ladies we did not strip them of Pakistani nationality, neither we called them ghadars.

The truth of News is confirmed by Sania's Father, a while ago....I could smell a revenge sort of thing, as Shoaib was not sincere with Miss Ayesha Siddiqui...friend of Sania

What the HELL are you talking about??? Do you strip off all those who marry people from USA and UK etc, and also their relatives?

and What WRONG example are you talking about? care to elaborate?

and WHAT FATWA are you talking about? about a Muslim marrying a Muslim?

lol man is this for real or just internet rumuor ? shoaib certainly knows his way around indian girls he's hooking up with them one by one from a regular girl,to a bollywood beauty queen to now an athlete !
isn't there any good women in pakistan or any good men in india ? i hope indians are not annoyed same dude keeps taking their women hehe just kiddin :)
whatever though good for them hope they're happy together.

We never suggested that Adnan Sami Khan (married once to Sabah Galadari and attempted in vain to get Indian Citizenship) or Mohsin Hasan Khan (married to Reena Roy) aren't welcome in Pakistan nor did we ever label them traitors. Come out of your myopic and prejudiced mentality.

On another note, Pakistani nationality laws allow foreigners marrying Pakistani men to obtain Pakistani citizenship while a foreigner male marrying a Pakistani women cannot obtain Pakistani citizenship. This has been debated many times in newspapers, on the blogosphere and in the parliament as well.

I would understand your anger if she was hindu or sikh. I myself attended so many weddings in USA where hindu and sikh girls married Pakistani men (the girls converted to Islam before the wedding though), but an Indian Muslim girl marrying a Pakistani Muslim man is like no big deal its so common in US, UK, and Canada.

Anyways, Shoaib Malik is happy so we are happy for him.

No fatwas needed for two Muslims to marry each other.

May they both have lots of beautiful PAKISTANI children.

:pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom