What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAHORE: Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik and Indian tennis star Sania Mirza are going to tie the knot in April, Sania's father Imran Mirza confirmed to media.

As per reports, the two sports stars have been in an affair for the last six months, which had led to Sania's earlier engagement to break.

Sources said that the mother of Shoaib Malik went to Indian city of Hyderabad Deccan where she met with the family of Sania Mirza and finalized Shoaib and Sania's marriage.

This may be recalled that earlier engagements of both Malik and Mirza had come to an end.

Malik was engaged with Ayesha Siddiqui also from Hyderabad Deccan on June 3, 2002 while Sania on the other side was engaged with childhood friend Sohrab Khan which ended in January 2010.

The wedding ceremony of Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza will take place in India while the valima reception will be hosted by Malik on April 16 or 17 in Lahore.

"I desire to get married soon. You will soon get some good news but it depends on my family. I fully expect to get married this year," Shoaib had said in a recent interaction with the media.

Asked if it would be an arranged marriage, he said, "No can say what will happen, but it will take place with the concurrence of my family."

Source : Geo News

------------------------------------------------------

What say? New Ambassadors of Peace?

Yeh subh zaki bhai ka kia dhurra hae :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Shadi online and now Shadi across the line.:rofl: good job:yahoo:

hahaha bhai main to aaj bhi kehta hon ke shaadi se bara naik kaam koi hai hi nahi :lol::lol::lol:

Malik ne meri baat maan li......... ab aap ki baari hai

chalo ab jan chor do yaar . 500 threads khali pary hai wahaan jao. koi shadi kery ya talaaq hamara kya. NOTICE its my answer after 4 glass black label.:cheers:

Yukkk.... so we finally see cricket balls in a tennis court !!!!!

Deuce... howzzaattt????????

The news is spreading like a wildfire. Just check the Google search suggestions:-

Besides the usual desi horny searches, google is already suggesting it courtesy extremely high searches. Let's see the Google Trends results when they come out in a day or two.

so sania dumbed her ex fiancé for malik.... i did wonder y she took a U turn but now its quite clear.
apparently there was this other crush on malik as well. remember that indian girl which accused malik of cheating that he had promised to marry her.

lol man is this for real or just internet rumuor ? shoaib certainly knows his way around indian girls he's hooking up with them one by one from a regular girl,to a bollywood beauty queen to now an athlete !
isn't there any good women in pakistan or any good men in india ? i hope indians are not annoyed same dude keeps taking their women hehe just kiddin :)
whatever though good for them hope they're happy together.

If she marries a Pakistani National, she and her family should move to Pakistan and India should strip her off her nationality as well as representation in tennis.

What a "Gaddar", she brought wrong example to our community.

I wonder why no maulvi has issued a fatwa till now......

Yukkk.... so we finally see cricket balls in a tennis court !!!!!

Deuce... howzzaattt????????

:D

pee i mean peace is better than military agression hehehehe

b7e85ae215a103d83b68669e4efc503e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom