What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It tells how much pissed you are after listening this news believe it man......... thats a bitter truth :rofl:

Sania bhabhi is most welcome in Pakistan :yahoo:

No worries if Indian strips her nationality :lol::lol::lol:

YES, i am p1ssed, BIG TIME.

IT HURTS, I would not comment any further. She took her career and fulshed it down in toilet.

One saying goes " Jis thaali me kahaya use me cheed kiya "

:cry:

i think its our sub-continental thinking.

I was reading the news about Sania Mirza's engagment breaking with Sohrab Mirza and believe me the comments posted by Indians were so much disgusting saying Shorab is a Muslim he would have been mistreating her and blah blah and thats why she broke the engagment.

Kyon itna mirch masala padti ho Jana ji!! Jyada mirch masala sehat ke liye achcha nahi. Eik to mirch masala padti ho fir saari jagah mirchi lagati firti ho.. what a fun it must be? lolz

IT HURTS, I would not comment any further. She took her career and fulshed it down in toilet.

Dude i am sorry key tumhara chance khatam ho geya. Abb ghusa thook do. Tumhein koi aur mil jaye gi.

Anyway abhi shadi nahi hui...Dua karo tu shayad tumhari ummed phir jaag uthey .

:D

i know when the person is emotional :cry:............. aqal uski ghaas charne chali jaati hai :angry:

bhai usne shaadi ki hai............ whats wrong in it? why her career has flushed down in toilet????????

Seems like you were deeply in love with her and now your heart is broken :cry:

I feel sorry for you :cry::cry::cry:

If she marries a Pakistani National, she and her family should move to Pakistan and India should strip her off her nationality as well as representation in tennis.

What a "Gaddar", she brought wrong example to our community.

I wonder why no maulvi has issued a fatwa till now......

Dude, where is your loyalty to your faith, if you have it that is?
Do your mullahs speak out when Muslim men marry the mushrikeen?

%$^&*%$ like you should be banned for have so much hate.

I would understand your anger if she was hindu or sikh. I myself attended so many weddings in USA where hindu and sikh girls married Pakistani men (the girls converted to Islam before the wedding though), but an Indian Muslim girl marrying a Pakistani Muslim man is like no big deal its so common in US, UK, and Canada.

Anyways, Shoaib Malik is happy so we are happy for him.

No fatwas needed for two Muslims to marry each other.

May they both have lots of beautiful PAKISTANI children.

:pakistan:

Answer to my anger is in your post itself.

No worries, like i said, she aint going to be hotshot anymore.

so what's the moral of the story? Pakistani munda Indian kuri chuk kay lay gaya? :lol:
Totally opposite of what happens in bollywood movies :lol:
Anyway even if they are to marry each other, nothing wrong in it. I wish them all the best in future.

Answer to my anger is in your post itself.

No worries, like i said, she aint going to be hotshot anymore.

only for you........ or the peoples like you

Nothing is going to happen my friend....... this is 2010 and not 1947 Partition time.

Grow up

Its a bad day and i am in bad mood. So i will logoff now before i get banned for spewing out so much frustrations.

so what's the moral of the story? Pakistani munda Indian kuri chuk kay lay gaya? :lol:

you don't know how much respect she is going to get in Pakistan. Trust me........... not just because she is a fine tennis player but she has been imported from India :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If Indians think that she was their "**** ki Naukar" and had no life of her own, then they are wrong. Every Human has right to live life, why not let her live it. Remember, she is just a tennis player not a nuclear scientist who after getting married can leak Indian secrets to Pakistan.

Totally opposite of what happens in bollywood movies :lol:
Anyway even if they are to marry each other, nothing wrong in it. I wish them all the best in future.

CHUK DAE OO CHUK DAE INDIA .........CHUK DAE OO CHUK DAE INDIA.

I don't think nationality will be a problem for her after marriage.:)

Its a bad day and i am in bad mood. So i will logoff now before i get banned for spewing out so much frustrations.

I know Imran bhai...... you are depressed

I can understand the pain of your broken heart :cry::cry::cry:

I think you should take rest now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom